MTV Video Music Awards Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionSpecial

Showing it once

HappyGirl818

[1]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 10
    I thougt that MTV was only going to show the VMA's once this year to help attract more viewers, but I looked on my DVR and it said they're showing it a ton of times during the next few weeks or so. What's with that?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tvaddict_10

[2]Sep 13, 2007
    • level: 59
    They lied to bring in more viewers.

SoylentYellow

[3]Sep 14, 2007
    • level: 21

HappyGirl818 wrote:
    I thougt that MTV was only going to show the VMA's once this year to help attract more viewers, but I looked on my DVR and it said they're showing it a ton of times during the next few weeks or so. What's with that?

They speaketh with forked tongue. MTV has become so corrupted its not suprising they lie to viewers just to get people to watch it live. Or maybe they just couldnt resist replaying the Britney Spears meltdown over and over and over again...

Inspekta_M

[4]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 4

ACTUALLY...they did only play it once, well twice back to back, but if you were paying any attention to what it was the other few times, it was MTV: Video Music Awards Remix-

after the first 2 showings since technically they were both in the same day, if you went online and voted for your favorite parts - they added the votes and put the highest vote getters together to make a remixed version of the show.

So technically they didn't lie