Mucha Lucha!

The WB (ended 2005)

Rtkat3

Mucha Lucha! Fan Reviews (56)

• I watched a few episodes,but looking back at the crude plot,animation,and story telling,I ask myself "Why???"

Naruto.An anime Set in ninja school.That show is good.Mucha lucha.A cartoon show Set in wrestler school.This show is NOT good.I can create a flash cartoon with better quality then THIS piece of ****!!!...and alone,I don't know the FIRST THING about flash!I DID watch some episodes a year back when it came to cartoon netwrok,and now I know it's AWFUL!The GOOD news?...it's from WB.I really don't expect a lot from WB...
  • Avoid it if you value your sanity.

Mucha Lucha is a flash animation cartoon with over-the-top action. It is has illogicial plots, bad art, and the typical stereotypes you see in most American cartoons. The main characters are stupid, ugly, and always wear their masks, since it is a taboo for them to remove them. Furthermore, their entire lives revolve around wrestling.

Due to the flash animation, all the characters can preform unrealistic moves by transforming and shouting. It becomes annoying, since you almost never see them make contact with their target, since the animators replace it with descriptions of the lame action.

Avoid this series at all cost.
  • This isn't the greatest show, but is still worth watching if you have a free half hour.

The fights lack a lot of action, but most of the stuff is funny. They could use more special moves too.

Uselly there is a moral at the end, but it seems contrivid.

I also think they are eating way too many doughnuts. Don't they ever get sick of them?

The show still has its good points and is worth watching.

Watch it if you like short special moves only fights.
  • donot wach this show even if you life depended on it

0.1
    *shakes head sadley* tsk tsk tsk i have 1 question did they try to make it bad?? i donot know who would come with such a stupid idea this one dude asked were they drunk when they made it well i got an answer yeah hell yeah just look at the animation and the plot suckes bad too soo do the charicters they r stupid so all in all the show stinx the only amazing thing is the fact that it some how managed to stay on the air for 3 years..............................................if your thinkin magic don't be ashamed thats what i think too
  • I think they should take mucha lucha to the next level and make some shows MA only! it shouldnt be just kid friendly all the time its time to make it more interesting and through some clothes around make a little love(hard core)dont be shy to put some lan

my reason for mucha lucha is Sr.Hasbeena,hes got my personality all of it from disco to the clothes he weares. he may not be up there mentaly but phiscaly hes hot! man I wanna sex him up soooooooo bad! and Rikcohet too! Hasbeena really makes me soo horny that its hard to stop fantising.
  • The thought of an animated wrestling show sounds promising, but appearances can be decieving. Do yourself a favor, and avoid it at all costs.

1.2
    A school of young wrestlers continually pit against one another to hone in on their skills and achieve total supremecy. Once you watch it, it can get likeable, but this is a rare chance. After a wile, it just seems lamd and somewhat annopying about the fact that young wrestlers fighht each other for stupid and pointless reasons. If you like wrestling, I still wouldn't suggest it to you. Anyone else who watches it probably hates the show as much as I do.
  • this all most seems racist

0.0
    Yes you did read my summary right I think that this show is some what racist toward Mexican’s I'm not even Mexican I just personally think that it makes Mexican’s look stupid and some of my best friends are Mexican. Take the flea for example he’s Mexican right but all he does is rolling around in dirt and then well when I think about it they seem to take some body from a different culture put them in a mask and make them do stupid things all thou many of you out there like this show I find it offensive toward every culture.
  • Dont Watch

0.0
    By far Cartoon networks lowest rated show. Theres not much laughs, not good graphics so, i've never liked it. Most jokes i've seen have been impossible, like how dos somes head go up to the ceiling. Its never really had good ratings.

This is a show you shud flush down the toilet!Dont Watch.
  • Mucha Lucha RULES!

I LOVE Mucha Lucha! It is my absolute favorite show ever! The animation is fantabulous for one (the only cartoon I know of to be done completely with Flash animation), for another it's a hilarious show (The Flea is SOOOOOO FUNNY!), and for a third, it's fun to look for little hints at romance between characters in the show! (Like Rikochet/Buena Girl, Megawatt/Electricity, etc.) So I HIGHLY recommend this show for everyone and their mothers! :D
  • "Lousy" doesn't even begin to cover it...

0.1
    ¡Mucha Lucha! is possibly one of the worst shows on television. As if the predictable storylines and obnoxious characters aren't bad enough, the entire cartoon thrives on bathroom humor. I don't know about anybody else, but I thought fart jokes lost their charm somewhere around third grade. This show is nothing but mindless, unentertaining filth. Don't even waste your time.
  • This was a mega waste making!

0.8
    Who made up this stupid show? I mean who cares about spanish wrestlers? A school too! PLus they speak spanish(no offense to spaniards).Just put in a siesta and you have the most dumb show ever! Why make a show where wrestlers have 'signature magic moves'! That's what is like to me. Kids want to become wrestlers and they have magical shifting powers that enable them to become such things as a pinball(lame), a bulldozer(stupid),and a tractor(Just plain dumb) So they go to this school to learn how to make themselves more magical and to wrestle.So if you ask me I cant wait till it stops playing and ruining the time slots its in.
  • It ain't to Beuna!

This show is just weird I mean who would make a show about a wrestling school. The charecters do have their own special move and the mechandise was good but it seems that the show was not good at all. There's not much story which this show desperatly needed. This show ain't to Beuna!
  • Ahaha...I've actually met the creators of this show in person believe it or not...

...seriously, I bet they'd love it if I told them what everyone was saying about their show. But anyway I really haven't watched much of this show since cartoon network stopped playing it but what I have seen of it, I've liked quite a bit. The idea is original for once which makes it about +3 points in my book because I say, that can be so hard to come by...to watch a show and not think "Oh! This is so much like so-and-so!". And even though I absolutely hate flash animation, I liked most of the plotlines. Go E and L! :D
  • Who thought of a mexican-style school? This show has no feel of tasty donuts....

Mucha Lucha is one of the shows on cartoon network that is critisised by many reviewers, even I am here to critisise this show. The flash animation used in this show has dark outlines and it allows the characters to perform unrealistic moves. That's one of the things that I dislike about the show. I also feel slightly offended by the "Mucha Lucha" because it could be a stereotype to make masked wrestling mexicans look dumb. That's not nice.

But however, the show isn't all bad. I seem to like the Flea as he seems to be the funniest character in the show. So I wouldnt say this show is 100% as bad as teamo supremo.
  • Two words: SUPER SH*T

0.0
    Why did I watch a show about three not real mexicans just waste their lives with crappy sayings. Im glad that they took it off Cartoon Network!

THis show is crap, and it is also mocking mexicans. Thats all I would have to say about this show. Thats that, amen.
  • This is more dumb then the fairy odd parents.

0.0
    It also sucks, who would want to watch this? Maybe mental hosptal people. Just kidding, but it is one of the worst shows ever. I am glad this was cancled, but that was too good for it. The film should be locked away for all time, in a undergound vault.
  • A complete diss to the Latino Culture. I used to watch it but I stopped.

2.8
    You have to agree with me. Sure, I'm not from a spanish speaking country but this is horrible. They tried to introduce Masked Wrestling to us but they destroyed their ideas. Like they say "when someone does something what they did speaks about themselves." The creator's work says that Latinos are dirty and stupid. This is the thing that causes wars. With so much bad things happening in the world, every race should unite and this show is not helping.
  • donuts important?

what kind of crazy spanish show is this? i really like it! wrestling cartoon? good idea! donuts? splendid. this crazy idea like, the evil toilet was really quite interesting. it makes me feel very omg wtf but i can deal. if you like it, you are crazy like me! enjoy!
  • Uhhhhh...

0.5
    I do not mean to be rude or anything but how can anyone actually like this show? This show is pointless! The show is mainly about three crackheads who wrestle each other and transform into these crazy wild objects that crash into their opponet...There are five reasons to why I hate this show 1.The animation stinks 2.The characters are retards that go on pointless adventures 3.They don't show any of the action they just show stupid words to replace it 4.The plot lines suck 5.It almost seems racist. I'm surprised this show managed to stay on the air for three years because it is the worst show on the face of the earth. Please don't watch this crap...It will make your eyes bleed!!!
  • I hate this

0.2
    Not good its very boring this makes
    spanish people look bad. It has bad
    animation, they spent their entire
    life masked wresling, they can turn
    into anyting thing they want and
    thats all they do lame, they go to
    school to learn how to do lame action
    better they don't even study just mask
    wresle.
  • sterotypical crap

2.6
    stupid and retearted. not everyone in mexico wears a spanish wrestling mask! this show is pretty gay and i would never watch it again. i liked it when it first came on but htats when i was a little tyke and liked wrestling and crap like that that sucks.

EROK
  • It wasn't the best show on Kids WB, but certainly not the worst. It started out good in episodes, but got boring near the end of them.

¡Mucha Lucha! was an ok show, not being the best or the worst. Masked wrestling was an interesting topic to write stories about, yet Eddie Mort could have been more creative. They could have done so much more with this show, yet they stooped to a lower level.

The humour seems pretty funny at first, but then later, it just seems plain stupid. The Flea is the main provider of that, and I like his character, just not all his grossness. Plus, chewy shoes and buttersticks, that's just gross. He acts as though he's barely human.

The third season got a little better, having more interesting plots. There were good episodes, and like a lot of series(es), there were bad ones. The villains were okay, yet some of them were boring. This show was mildly interesting.
  • At first I thought this show was just wierd, but it has proven to be very funny in a lot of ways.

Compearing this to a show I hate "Teamo Supremo", I can definetly say that this show offers better humor and a little bit better action and better adventure then Teamo Supremo ever did. ¡Mucha Lucha! was really popular with kids and a few others, myself included, and this show has a lot including some values in family in some ways.

Rikochet is a great character, wanting to follow in his fathers footsteps and become the greatest luchadore ever, he stays true to his training, and loyal to his friends, that's a great character. Buena Girl, being very true to the way of her culture, and like Rikochet, being loyal to her friends and fully believes in Rikochet as well, she's a good character too. The Flea, now he was my favorite, he's flilthy, discusting, and all round dirty, though he seems the least loyal, he does show he cares about his friends where it counts and he is the funniest character on the show. While I shouldn't forget the other characters, El Ray, Rikochet's action figure is a great amount of laughs too and always trying to lead him on the right path. Masked Dog is kinda good, he sometimes brings laughs even though he doesn't often seem to do much except potato paws, yet there is still more to him. And there are some other good characters too like Snow Pea, Penny Plutonium, Cindy Slam, El Gundamo, and including the parents.

All and all, I would enjoy to watch this show every day of the week for a while and I do on Cartoon Network sometimes when I am not watching DVDs or Toon Disney, and though in some ways I might consider this a rip of Teamo Supremo, this is definetly way better then that poor excuse for an action show, it doesn't make all of action shows look stupid and this has nice humor and better characters, I would call this Warner Brothers solution to Teamo Supremo, this show has actually become one of my personal favorites.

I would recommend this show to many kids, it would be a lot of laughs for them.
  • Stupid, boring, and steriotypical.

This is a really bad show it's boring and has dumb characters. The show is pretty steriotypical, not every one in Mexico loves wrestling, and constantly has a mask on. As a wrestling fan I thought I might enjoy this show but I did'nt because it was stupid. It made no sense, and the plots were boring and pointless. I'm happy this show was cancelled. All I really no about the show is it's about about a few kid Mexican wrestlers, also the show seems to like the trend of saying Mexicans were wrestling masks all the time. Take it off syndication!
  • Why does this kind of stuff get put on the air?

2 Words: This show sucks. Make that three.... It's about some 8-10 year old kids who wrestle. It's dumb, everyone in this show is a Stereotype. The Flea is a idiotic slob, Ricqueoshay (or whatever) is dumb and boring. The girl (whatever her name is) is the only one with common sense (but doesn't make up for ANY of them). It just makes fun of Spainsh and Mexican Cultures. The animation is Horrible, everything is as flat as Cardboard, oh and their Hands and Feet and Mouths are the only things that move, WOW!!! The plot is pointless, The Flea's lame butt jokes are not the LEAST bit funny, It makes fun of other Cultures, The animation is horrid. And to top it all off, IT'S NOT FUNNY. I have no idea why WB and Cartoon Network, even WANTED this to be on their channel. To think more than one person worked on this, i guess it was a Group Effort to make it bad.
  • I can\'t say I\'ve found it entertaining.

Really . . . I don\'t see it as a great or funny show, just a lame desperate cartoon. Animation is different and smooth but not the style I like. So thats my opinion there. The characters are all politically corect and do some dumb moves and fights the creators expect us to remember as we follow along the loose and crummy storylines. I have not seen a good episode yet. Honor for the family, I\'d say turn it off if you honor your life. I know it seems harsh, but the Fox cartoon shows have never impressed much. Lately they are all two rate cartoons that stink.
  • Who thought of this?

4.9
    Who thought of this?

I used to like dis show, but then I felt that the show was getting more dumber because of the adventures in later episodes, and I feel that whoever thought of this show is being racists toward the mexican people. I'm not Mexican, but I have a few friends who are mexican. (Even though one of them acts crazy. I'm glad that they got rid of this show. It was good at first, but like I siad, it got worse and worse. I always saw it on cn. I hope CN will get rid of all the other bad show while they are at it.
  • ¡Mucha Lucha!

Why dose eveyone hate it? Mucha Lucha is a unique show. It is about a boy named Ricosha. He finds magic Powers that allows him to enter Mask Wresling. In a school, everyone is in a mask. Ricosha can use the Power to challage someone to help out the luchadore citizens. Later, he invites Flea & Brina Girl inside school. They mostly go together inside Luchaing. Overall, this show is very unique.
  • Used to like it but now i find it horribly boring.

1.4
    I used to like it when this used to air on Cartoon Network in the UK(our countury) it then began airing on ITV and Toonami but i can say this sucks right now i remember from a few years ago what the show is like now i find it dead boring it is silly and in one episode just because Buena Girl cried Rikochet cried as well and the Flea sucks out loud i do not like his voice it sounds like the current dexter from Dexter's Lab i am glad this does'nt air on TV now because it probably got off the air for being so idiotic and stupid.
  • I'm glad it's gone!

This was terrible! Mucha Lucha needed to be canceled long before it did! Luchadors: this word still haunts me! This show isn't even worth my time to write a decent review on! I couldn't stand this! The girl, I don't even care what her name was, more annoying then anything! The Flea, he was decent, almost, he was kinda funny, like he was someone who would only spark a silent laugh in me though, And then the main character, what ever his name was, alway tring to do the right thing, how annoying. The theme wasn't anything to appreciate either.
< 1 2