Mucha Lucha!

The WB (ended 2005)

Rtkat3

Mucha Lucha! Fan Reviews (56)

• I think Mucha Lucha is great!

I think it's an awesome show, and it brings me back to my childhood. I don't know why everyone thinks it's crap I think it's really good. the animation may not be the best, but come on, this is a mexican themed cartoon! there is a difference between mexi-themed show and american-themed shows you know! Most people find this show an insult to mexican people, but seriously, I'm 100% mexi, and I don't find this show the least bit offensive! But okay I'll admit, the plot line in some episodes COULD have been better, and I would have liked to see more wrestling, but other than that, I think Mucha Lucha is the best cartoon ever!

I don't know why they stopped making it, cuz' the cartoons on cartoonetwork aren't getting any better. Regular Show? Amazing World of Gumball? Thunder Cats? Almost Naked Animals?

I don't even know WHAT was going their heads when thay made Secret Mountain Fort Awesome or Probelm Solverz! Those shows give me the creeps!

I think it's really cool how the the kids can turn into random objects to help them win the match. Like in one episode, it was Rikochet vs Minotauro, and Ricochet turned into steak sause and Minotauro turned into a steak. FUNNY! Most people think it's weird, but COME ON PEOPLE! It's a freaking cartoon! ANYTHING can happen in cartoons!

I like how no one removes their mask, that just makes the series more interesting.

in conclusion, Mucha Lucha is an awesome show, and I'd like to see it back on T.V. cuz' the last time I saw an episode, I was 4 and visiting my family in Mexico.

K now, bye!