Muppets Tonight

ABC (ended 1998)

Muppets Tonight Fan Reviews (16)

• There go the Muppets Tonight!!!

I at first had never EVER heard of the muppets (excluding the Sesame Street muppets) and was shocked when I saw there were others; this lead me to watching the Muppet Show, Little Muppet Monsters, and all the other Jim Henson Productions. But none of them ever quite compared to Muppets Tonight. It is far from the best series the muppets have, but with a new host, muppets, and cast of voices, it has proven that the Henson Company can pull through hard times. IT is a shame the show is not aired anymore especially since it only had two seasons. Clifford the new host, has done an interesting job as host. Kevin Clash certainly has what it takes to get people to like his characters. Steve Whitmire, how could anyone forget, has done a FABULOUS job as Kermit the Frog. And it's nice to see Frank's characters slowly die down a LITTLE bit. It is not the same without Scooter, the talkative Electric Mayhem, Rowlf, etc. But let's hope jim Henson and Richard Hunt are looking down at us and saying "GOOD JOB!"