User Score: 0
Song: Helen Reddy's Muppet version of "You and Me Against the World". Includes some photo clips with Johnny Fiama, his mother and Sal in various funny situations.
Running gag: - Clifford and Rizzo the Rat shocked stares
- Sal having accidents after finishing the letters he wrote to reunite Jonnhy Fiama and his mother.
The show includes the best of the outtakes, such as:
- Sandra Bullock blowing a line
- Martin Short as the agent getting a smelly hand from touching Kermit
- Jason Alexander blowing a line with Seymour and Pepe
- Gary Cahuenga blowing a line with Prince
Goof: Instead of "terifi", the card that Clifford reads says "teriei".
When Kermit interrupts his Frogateer frog count, he says that Stu has said his name five times, but Stu said it only four times.
Muppeteer Jerry Nelson makes a cameo in a scene in which he welcomes back John Goodman.
George the Janitor, a cranky old guy from the first season of the Muppet Show, is seen at the end of the episode.
This is the first time Rowlf has spoken since Jim Henson passed away; he is voiced by Bill Barreta