Murder Forums

Spike TV (ended 2007)

Murder - Season 2?

Stephanie425

[1]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 1
    I just watched the last episode of Murder. Does anyone know if they are going to be showing reruns or if there is going to be a Season 2? This show really rocked!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

god234

[2]Oct 4, 2007
    • level: 11
    I don't know about a 2nd season, but they show new episodes on Tuesdays at midnight on Spike. They show reruns of the new episodes on Saturday at midnight, which is when I watch. If you can't watch it at the time, you can always go to Spiketv.com (or whatever the site is)and watch reruns. The last episode I saw was of a murder in Arlington, TX. Tommy Le Noir solved it himself, and they brought people in from previous episodes. I would assume that is the season finale, but I don't know. Hope I was of help!

itzaspatty

[3]Oct 16, 2007
    • level: 3
    Welp, that helped me! I've only been able to watch a couple of episodes because they were so late, and then I wasn't quite sure of the channel and days it was shown. I may end up watching the episodes off the computer.

god234

[4]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 11
    I'm glad it helped someone. The finale episode is on Spike.com. It's kind of creepy, but really interesting. Hopefully you've seen it. I hope Murder comes back for a second season.

Random862

[5]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 7
    I enjoyed this show too. I hope it comes back for a second season. Though the forums for this show don't make that look very positive. Not much activity for it at all.