Murdoch Mysteries Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on CBCBetween Seasons

Quo Vadis - Murdoch?

Kaypee2010

[1]Aug 7, 2011
    • level: 4

Well where indeed do we go from here?

An absorbing ending to the series that appears to have blown up Murdochs' career and certainly his unfulfilled love life! I was as disappointed as probably everyone else at the most unsatisfactory way this season finished. Does it also mean that Murdoch is finished? They have certainly left little manoevring space, as he has comitted a criminal [if understandable act] in releasing the killer.

I just hope that there is a fifth season and that we do not have any "Bobby Ewing" shower moments. The older among you will no doubt remember how that resurrection turned out in Dallas!

Edited on 08/07/2011 7:09am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Simple_Sal

[2]Sep 1, 2011
    • level: 1
    I've enjoyed this season and the development of all the characters. It will be interesting to see where they go next season and I do hope there is a next season as I would hate to see it end like this! You are correct though, the writers will have to get very, very creative to get out of this hole they've dug. Perhaps this is the end, but not a great way to go out.

On another thought, are we sure the wedding really went through? All we saw was Julia saying I do but that was it. Perhaps everything is part of some bigger plot. Maybe they need Murdoch to leave seemingly in disgrace as a trap for a nefarious group of villans. It's been done in other series I know, but still, it would give the writers a way out. I guess we just have to wait and see.

scyfymum2

[3]Oct 16, 2011
    • level: 4

OMG! If they do a Bobby Ewing it will be a disaster and a total disregard for the fans. Any show that does that does not deserve to be watched. Lets hope it goes back to being all that we liked about it in the beginning.