Murphy Brown Forums

CBS (ended 1998)

Can somebody help me with an episode title?

Phoenix911983

[1]Aug 12, 2007
    • level: 9

I just remembered an episode where Jim does this hilarious monologue about 60 Minutesthat makes me laugh every time but I can't remember the whole thing.. It goes something like

"It takes 10 minutes to introduce everyone, cut out 18 minutes of commercials and 9 minutes for Andy Rooney to whine about how much air is in potato chip bags, and they should call it 23 minutes...?

...It sounds much better when Jim says it. Anyway I was hoping that someone could help me with the title so I could maybe catch it on TV Land or something

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MTMFan

[2]Sep 8, 2007
    • level: 11
    Phoenix911983 wrote:

I just remembered an episode where Jim does this hilarious monologue about 60 Minutesthat makes me laugh every time but I can't remember the whole thing.. It goes something like

"It takes 10 minutes to introduce everyone, cut out 18 minutes of commercials and 9 minutes for Andy Rooney to whine about how much air is in potato chip bags, and they should call it 23 minutes...?

...It sounds much better when Jim says it. Anyway I was hoping that someone could help me with the title so I could maybe catch it on TV Land or something

It's "The More Things Change," the first ep. of Season 6, and the first one with Peter Hunt (played by Scott Bakula). That speech that Jim does is hilarious, and SO him! LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.