Murphy's Law Forums

BBC (ended 2007)

Series 6?

McCyberchris

[1]Feb 11, 2008
    • level: 8
    Anyone have any information on when they are bringing out any new episodes? I'm currently rewatching all the episodes. I was lucky enough to get the dvd box set of 1-5 for my birthday. I hope they make more, cant seem to find any information on any new episodes.. I would have thought all the money from the yellow pages adverts would be drying up by now.. but I believe he was in that Jekyl and Hyde thing so bet he got a nice wod from that!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheOldBill

[2]Feb 28, 2008
    • level: 94
    No word as yet. You might want to keep an eye on the official website. That's where I first found out about s.4 and s.5.

McCyberchris

[3]Mar 14, 2008
    Ha, even thats out of date! Doesn't even show series 5! BBC aint very good at keeping things up to date are they?

TheOldBill

[4]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 94
    Err… Yes it does! The main page promotes s.5. If you click on any of the links, from Episode Guides to Read Comments, they take you to information about s.5. And, in answer to your supplementary question, in my experience they are, yes.

McCyberchris

[5]May 13, 2008
    TheOldBill wrote:
    Err… Yes it does! The main page promotes s.5. If you click on any of the links, from Episode Guides to Read Comments, they take you to information about s.5. And, in answer to your supplementary question, in my experience they are, yes.

I was looking at the Northern Ireland site

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/drama/murphyslaw/

This one only has Series 1 to 4 on the Navigation and interactive timeline. I know they promote Series 5, just think they could have included it in the main bit on the left and in his interactive timeline.