Mutant X Forums

(ended 2004)

Isn't There Anyone?

mxcmm

[41]Jun 5, 2007
    • level: 7
    It's over 3 years now since MX aired it's last episode on air May 2004. Sad. Not much hope for an ending, but still trying.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[42]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 1

i have got all 3 but there should be more. brennan and Shalimar only just got 2gather they should tie it up with a mini season or a film i would bye it

mxcmm

[43]Jul 17, 2007
    I second that!!!

majken1974

[44]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 21
    me too

mxcmm

[45]Jul 24, 2007
    problem is getting fans to commit to get a ending accomplished. Fans of ABC's Invasion have given up so most likely a MX ending is not going to happen. I have been writing to Content Films and SciFi weekly but not much success. Well I see what happens down the road. At least I know there are fans who would like to see an ending.

mxcmm

[46]Aug 21, 2007
    Karen Cliche is on SciFi's Flash Gordon airing Friday nites at 9pm. I believe Victoria Pratt is on ABC's Dirty Sexy Money airing this fall. Hope those shows do well.

psh_yourmom07

[47]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 12
    i really liked this show, i hate how they left it but i guess all hope of another season or tv movie is gone by now

mxcmm

[48]Dec 11, 2007
    Yep I think your right....

Endgame65

[49]Jan 5, 2008
    • level: 28
    It's a pity that this show, like a ton of others, is never concluded. You'd think they'd at least make one more episode to conclude the story, but no. It's said really.

mxcmm

[50]Jan 8, 2008
    I guess that's hollywood and the tv industry nowadays, shows get canceled abrutly and that's it. USA network canceled the Dead Zone and the 4400 with no conclusion either.

Endgame65

[51]Jan 11, 2008
    mxcmm wrote:
    I guess that's hollywood and the tv industry nowadays, shows get canceled abrutly and that's it. USA network canceled the Dead Zone and the 4400 with no conclusion either.
    Yeah, that pissed me off. I want to know if Tom took the shot on 4400, and what happens with Johnny and Stillson on Dead Zone. Even a novelization or something would be nice. They write companion books to series sometimes, why not finish it in a book as well.

mxcmm

[52]Jan 15, 2008
    I think with the writer's strike out in Hollywood, it might be awhile even if USA finishes up both shows with an ending. That is wishful thinking. Someone else told me once that Roswell on the WB and UPN ended with a series of books too. I don't know if that will be done with MX, but I did write to Content Films about floating the idea of books ending the series, as usual got no response!!!!

Endgame65

[53]Jan 17, 2008
    mxcmm wrote:
    I think with the writer's strike out in Hollywood, it might be awhile even if USA finishes up both shows with an ending. That is wishful thinking. Someone else told me once that Roswell on the WB and UPN ended with a series of books too. I don't know if that will be done with MX, but I did write to Content Films about floating the idea of books ending the series, as usual got no response!!!!
    They did try to make a better conclusion to Roswell in books. It would be nice if they would do that for shows that have crappy endings whether due to bad writing, cliffhanger cancellations, or what not. I know it's wishful thinking, but I want to know what happens to the characters whether it's 4400, the Dead Zone, Jake 2.0, Mutant X, Witchblade, Blood Ties, Firefly, The Pretender, the Dresden Files, Touching Evil, Dark Angel, and I could go on. All of these shows left things far to open for interpretation. Even if they didn't do a book maybe they could do what they did for Farscape with a miniseries which really helped conclude the series.

supernatural794

[54]Jan 21, 2008
    • level: 6
    I luved this show a lot, but I really wish they hadn't killed off Emma in the third season . She was an awesome character and I never did really like Lexa that much.

mxcmm

[55]Jan 22, 2008
    Endgame, I thought Firefly was concluded with a movie? I know SciFi Channel shows some of the shows you mentioned above in your post. If your serious about concluding MX I'll give you the url of a board where there are addresses and contact info for you to view. I usually write once a week to Content and SciFi until something happens. I don't think there is much us fans can do anyway.

Supernatural, I know I sometimes wonder what would have happened if Emma was kept on the show.

StargirlDR

[56]Jan 25, 2008
    • level: 4

With Roswell the books came first, and the show was based off of them though. So that might be why the ending was better, novelists don't have as many problems with cancellations and things, at least they don't seem to.

Still a fan of MX, and would love an ending of some sort.

mxcmm

[57]Jan 29, 2008
    Thanks for the info Stargirl, we missed you!!! I checked the two online petitions a week ago, there are a little more sigs. which is good. I send the urls for the petitions in my emails. Hopefully somebody reads them....
    Thinking about sending a letter to their LA office again, but not sure it is worth it since Content never really responds.

meatboys

[58]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 20
    yeah thanks

mxcmm

[59]Feb 12, 2008
    meatboys, are you a Giants fan by any chance? I'm one, glad there won the superbowl this year.

WolfEyesofIce

[60]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 20
    so hey its been forever since i commented on this forum. I finally was able to watch all of the episodes this last december when i decided to download all three season of bittorrent. SO now i have watched all the episodes......and i miss it, i LOVED this show, and the characters, and i did miss Emma the last season, she was one of the most interesting of the Mutants i think.....anyways, just wanted to check in lol. ttyl!!!!!