Mutant X Forums

(ended 2004)

Make up your ending to Mutant X

mxcmm

[1]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 7

I was wondering how anyone if given the chance would create and write an ending to MX. Just curious on what people would want to happen in a finale.

I was thinking somehow bringing back Emma either as a ghost, or real self. Having Ashlocke return too. Finding out what happened to Shalimar's father after the explosion in season finale of the season 2. Exploring a relationship between Shal and Brennan. ...... I need to get into fanfiction more

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fallerup

[2]Oct 5, 2008
    • level: 1

First of all I just want to say I really love this show, clearly one of the best non-american show ever made imo. Which is why I was sad to see that it was sort of endingless, if you know what I mean. I was surfing the net one day and I came upon some stories that I guess people wrote (I guess), one of which was:

"what happens after S3 finale". As we all know who've seen it, they escape the Dominion HQ and run "god" knows where and then it ends. Well, this story says they go to one of their safe-houses or something and they get in touch with a psionic mutant that, like Ashlocke, as all the psionic powers ever seen on the show so far, that is: telepath, empath, telekinesis etc. and she says that Adam was a personal friend of hers or something and then she leads them to a new hidden sanctuary (a 2nd one) and then I don't remember allot more of it.

To me that sounds like a brilliant start to Season 4, but since they didn't have the funding to create Season 4, its still endless as of today, 4 years after Season 3 completion, which is sad, don't you agree?

I would love to have them do at least 1 more season of this and then if they don't plan on doing more have a real ending to it. The problem with the S3 ending being ending-less is that the plan was to make a Season 4 but as explained above, the funding was cut hence no Season 4 . I for one would also like to know a little more about this Creator guy. it sound like real bull**** (excuse me) that Adam is his clone. There is an episode where they go back in time to rescue adam from ashlocke so those 2 things sort of counter each other don't they? Unless ofcourse he created a child clone of himself, that can be possible ofcourse, but I still would have wanted to get to know more about this.

As for an ending to the Season 4, I have no real Idea. But if it was to end in Season 3, well, 1: either have the creator kidnap Adam (as he did) and the rest of them die a horrible death and that would be the end of Mutant X. Not a happy ending but at least it would be one, unlike it is now. 2: they go back in there, find Adam and rescue him and blow that place up with the creator and all of Dominion, happy end, choose what you like best, peronally I like the sad one better because the good one leaves it open to more but it would still be an ending, unlike this one.

mxcmm

[3]Oct 6, 2008
    I do like the ending you found and posted about the team finding a second sanctuary, safe houses, and encountering a new ally. It's a shame the show ended the way it did, but there's nothing that can be done anyway. I do wish SciFi Network would have picked it up when they picked Andromeda. At least one more season would have prevailed. It is sad after four years and there is no proper ending to the show. There was much to explore in the wake of storylines.

Too be honest if I kinda perfer your ending where the whole team dies. That would be final ending, sad but at least an ending.

Well glad you posted and enjoyed reading your post. There's a couple of MX boards out there on the internet if you want to take a look. Check my myspace at www.myspace.com/chuckmmess I have a list of web addresses there posted on the page.

Post when you can!!!

mxcmm

[4]Nov 11, 2008
    Anyone the like the idea of comic strip style story of Mutant X?

AlphaReign

[5]Dec 15, 2010
    • level: 2
    I like the idea of a text form of an ending.

mxcmm

[6]Dec 21, 2010
    It's a been awhile since the show went off the air. All of the fans are mostly gone from the show. I still would love an ending for Mutant X. At this rate is will never happen. :-(

Vengeanze

[7]Jul 10, 2011
    • level: 2
    id like to also she them bring back emma, this happens by her finding out who was the creater and adams capture and return to them by 1st finding shel, emma's death was faked by hearself, since we learned that she was extremly powerful she might of had the power to mess with their minds and make it look as though she died to get away from it all or because she thought that she might be a danger to them and man i wished this was still around

mxcmm

[8]Aug 2, 2011
    Good idea for an ending, I wish the show was still around too!!

jack756

[9]Aug 24, 2011
    • level: 14

a comic stlye is probbley the best way to go.i have hope it may happen i mean look a charmed.mutant x is way better than charmed.and charmed as been off air for 7years.im sure mutant x as a chance.lets hope.i need to get this show on dvd so bad:+)

mxcmm

[10]Aug 30, 2011
    I wouldn't know how to get the show on comic book format or who to really to contact anymore. I would love for it to continue or just give an ending of some sort. Only time will tell. The show should be on dvd again.