Mutant X Forums

(ended 2004)

Season 3

mxcmm

[21]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 7
    I kind of think the show picked up when Karen Cliche joined the cast as Lexa, that's my view. I actually like the third season better than the first two. It's a shame a fourth season wasn't made, Sci Fi channel picked up andromeda, but not mx. Have to keep up on fighting for a series finale. If anyone wants to help view my myspace page at www.myspace.com/chuckmmess All info is there and including two boards and list of contact addresses. Hope something works out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ashman2

[22]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 24

potter325 wrote:
    I heard Victoria Pratt has just done a tv pilot. And Victor is in Charmed.

She's on/in a programme called Daybreak. Not sure what it's about though.

firstmutant

[23]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 1
    ashman2 wrote:

potter325 wrote:
    I heard Victoria Pratt has just done a tv pilot. And Victor is in Charmed.

She's on/in a programme called Daybreak. Not sure what it's about though.

Daybreak" is an ABC show starring Taye Diggs about a police detective who is forced to relive the same horrific day over and over again (reminiscent of that Bill Murray film Groundhog Day); Victoria plays his partner. The official site is here: http://abc.go.com/primetime/daybreak/index.html.

Victor guest-starred as a physical trainer in the season 6 premiere of "Reba" on the CW channel a couple of weeks ago. The official site is here: http://www.cwtv.com/shows/reba/episodes/601.

Lauren Lee Smith (Emma) was the undercover operative Tina in the first couple of episodes of CBC show "Intelligence." The official site is here: http://www.cbc.ca/intelligence/cast_bios_t.php.

Forbes March (Jesse) is still Nash Brennan on "One Life to Live," and he's also in the movie Undone: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475416/.

Karen Cliche (Lexa) played Scarlet in the comedy show "The Business." The official site is here: http://ifc.com/series?aId=17962.

John Shea (Adam) has a role in the film The Insurgents. There are two clips of his interview about the movie here: http://www.insurgentsmovie.com/main.html.

Tom McCamus (Mason Eckhart) is performing Will Eno's play "Thom Pain (based on nothing)." Last month, he won a Gemini Award for his performance in the film Waking Up Wally: The Walter Gretzky Story.

-------------

http://www.firstmutant.bravehost.com

The Great Mutant X Fansite Directory

mxcmm

[24]Dec 14, 2006
    thanks for the info firstmutant.

StargirlDR

[25]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 4

The show was suppose to have a fourth season, but the production company had some budgeting trouble and broke up effectively pulling the show at the last minute, which is why they left it with so many cliffhangers.  They really need to either bring it back or do something to give viewers an ending.

mxcmm

[26]Mar 27, 2007
    Well it's going to be a real uphill battle stargirl. Not much success yet, but I guess we could contiune and see what happens. If nothing else at least we tried.

szamandafan

[27]Apr 13, 2007
    The finale annoyed me ... we didn't know nothing for sure , it is awful they let us hanging like that !

Gaddzoox

[28]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 12

I was really annoyed with the series finale it just left it as one big cliffhanger

they should really bring it back if only to just tie up all the loose ends

mxcmm

[29]Apr 17, 2007
    I agree, but with any fight we need more fans to write Content Films. They need to know there are fans out there that want the show concluded. It's sucks we were left with a cliffhanger.

RiderJetfire

[30]Dec 12, 2007
    • level: 3
    Adam didn't actually find his father. *SPOILER ALERT* Adam was a clone of "The Creator." The end of the third season left so much open I was left cold. If they had made season 4 it had potential to be one heck of a season.

mxcmm

[31]Dec 23, 2007
    There's not much fans can do anymore for an ending to the show to conclude the storylines. Your right season 4 could have been really good knowing Adam is really a clone of the creator. Wouldn't it have been something to find out Adam and Mason are actually brothers..

SupremeLegate

[32]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 13
    I never even got to see the last episode, I saw the episode before it and the preveiw for the last one, but instead they showed some paid programming crap.

mxcmm

[33]Jan 8, 2008
    The last ep might be on youtube, I've seen it but it is just a video version of it. If you go onto veoh.com type Mutant X in the seach box someone uploaded all three seasons on the site.

mxcmm

[34]Jan 29, 2008
    Victoria Pratt is a new movie called Journey to the Center of the Earth. It is on the ION channel and airs this Fri and Sat nites.

mxcmm

[35]May 6, 2008
    Read online that Forbes March is being let go from One Life to Live. Rumors have it that his character is being killed off. Hope it's not true. OLTL is bringing back some veteran actors to the show this May and June, so I guess the show had to trim cast.

mxcmm

[36]Jun 3, 2008
    Forbes last day on OLTL is on June 5th. His character is going to be killed off. Don't know why, but that's the business I guess.

The official MX website is gone for good.