We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Mutant X Forums

(ended 2004)

The Prophecy ***some spoilers***

beilmandulin

[1]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 10

I know this is a little optimistic compared to the ending tone of the show but I think that the prophecy was at least 2/3 fulfilled. Four shall start/begin, true love will call, one shall betray and one shall fall.

True love will call = Brennan and Shalimar and/or Jesse and Lexa (maybe)

One shall betray = Lexa working for the Dominion etc.

One shall fall = Jesse's "extermination" date expiring (or if you want to go back more, Emma dying since there were four of them at that point too)

Thoughts

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mxcmm

[2]Nov 24, 2009
    • level: 7
    I didn't think anyone was going to come in here anymore and post!!!! It's been really quiet in here.

I like your spoilers if there were to be a season 4. They all seem probable. Im still thinking that Emma is not really dead, and maybe she was the one that betrayed and went to the Dominion. Just a thought. Also one of the gang could have been Mason's long lost child. There's always Fanfiction!!!!

beilmandulin

[3]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 10
    Yeah I didn't think anyone would be here to read this but felt like doing a post anyway to get it out of my head. I was also thinking that in "The Assault" it would have been cool if they called on the two Dark Star operatives they met since they seemed to be on good terms when they separated, as I think that they would have been a great help as backup. Also I was re-watching the series starting at the beginning and I was thinking that I wish they hadn't killed off Marlowe from season one "The Meaning of Death" because I think that he had begun to forgive Adam and maybe the lack of invulnerability was not permanent but could be temporarily removed from time to time. And that way he could be invulnerable when he needed to be like to fight against the Dominion. Just some thoughts.

mxcmm

[4]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 7
    I need to rewatch from the beginning. It's been awhile so I havent seen much of the eps at all. I occasionally watch some on youtube, but it's mostly seasons 2 and 3. If your interested maybe write down an ending and see how it goes. A few of us were trying to rp in an MX board, but people stopped posting so that ended that deal. We started from the series finale of the show. I wish SciFi would re-run the MX. They now show Highlander and Invasion.