MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge

Spike TV (ended 2007)

MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Fan Reviews (64)

• kingofengland

funny
  • Mxc is brilliantly funny filth!

Bloody hilarious! Don't know how funny the original Takeshis Castle was, although its always satisfying to watch people fall over. The commentary on this is both rude and clever, somehow the dubbing really fits. We record them all off Challenge and watch them back to back and can honestly say we cry laughing at the antics, but it's the cheeky innuendo that seals the deal. Makes for a great night of side-splitting nonsense, how this isn't famous as the funniest show ever made beggars belief x
  • One of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

Most Extreme Elimination Challenge or MXC is a popular, hilarious show on Spike TV. The show is actually recycled footage from an old Japanese game show overdubbed in English with some humorous lines. The show features some memorable characters as well. There is the host Captain Tenneal who has a way with the ladies, the psychotic, crazy, and dorky Guy LeDouche (who is sometimes replaced with his family members Gip, Gop, Gay and Goon), the beer-and-chick loving Kenny Blankenship and the underappreciated Vic Romano. Every episode of the show features a character named Babbaganoush as well. All of the episodes feature different characters from different professions facing off in some crazy games. Some of the best games are The Rotating Surfboard Of Death, The Impassable Stones Of Mt. McKidney, Elimination Idol, Log Drop, Sinkers And Floaters and Dope On A Rope. At the end of each show there is a segment called "Kenny Blankenship's Painful Eliminations Of The Day" which features some of the most painful hits and misses of the episode. The show also had an episode filmed in Florida pitting pro skateboarder Tony Hawk vs. pro snowboarder Tara Dakides. They are they only two characters to speak in English as well. This show could not get any better and will hopefully be on for a long time to come.
  • i love how the creators don't get hurt by the dubs!

You are dumb if you say that this show is funny i'm always loling when i watch this show the dubs are smart and the funny names given to the people,challeges,and questions on some of them. people were so genius when they made this show i wish there are more OR are there? if yes i would be happy but if not the episodes they made were smart and i hope everyone would remenber this and know this good comedy! why aren't shows these good these days we need shows like MXC more oftten to know what good comedy is in this world.
  • cool

lol lol ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol lol ha ha ha ahaaaaa ha ah ha ha ha ha h aha aha ahaanbnhahaahahah ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aaha aha ahaa a ahahaa aha haa aha auahhaahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a baaaaaaaa ha ha ha h a ahahahgahg h a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha aha ahaaa aha ahaa aha aha aahanahaaa aaa aaa aa aa aa aa aa a aa aa aa aa a aa aa aa aa a aa a aa a a aa a a
  • Great Show

What I like about this show is they way people go down, it's so funny how some of these people get wiped out.
    This show is more of a comedy type show than a "Game Show", I don't even think that this is a game show, I don't know what type of show this is, well whatever type it maybe this show is great for laughs. The host's are always dissing each other and always have on funny wigs, costumes and masks. The only bad thing about this show is that it's in japenese or chinese and the host's and the people participating have american voice actors, but, all in all this is a great show and tune in to watch it, you won't be disapointed.
  • Best show on television!

Hey ya'll, Gotta say thanks for the best show on television! I have no idea whose brainchild this is, but whoever they are....GENIUS! My only wish is that Spike would run the show more during the day,a nd possibly give us a marathon once in awhile. This show definetly deserves its own time slot EVERY day. Thanks for listening.

A VERY Devoted fan!
  • the greatest

This show is off the wall and amazing. MXC is an amazingly funny show, that also contains many challenges that are competitive in Japan. The stunts and everything however do seem dangerous, but they are still fun to see. The show begins with funny commentary, and two teams of Japanese mostly citizens, that are branched into two groups and compete together in numerous challenges, which makes this a good show to see, but what I really enjoy is the shows dubbign and great commentary, which is also a plus.

I do however wish, that the show would air at a better time, and that the challenges were more varied, but other than that it is off the wall, adventurous, clever, and humerus.
  • TVs best crappy looking funny show

who ever made this show is a genuis! every episode is gonna make u laugh till u cry i wish they would show more of it on TV tho. random chinese people running around doing stupid things makes the show gold automatically the stunts they have to do is hilarious from retarted obstacle courses and stuff that makes no sence they make retarted names like gay-z and babagonush or something like that watch this show and u wont be dissapointed also i wont forget about kenny and the romano guy, gay ledouche and the commander or whatever WATCH THIS SHOW
  • This show cracks me up! I could die laughing! This show is absolutely brilliant! :)

MXC is just the funniest game-show, I have ever watched.
    It is actually a Japanese game-show, then re-dubbed and has been made into the BEST show ever. The voice actors are so talented and who comes up those awesome scripts? The stunts are truly well-designed and just so much fun! I love all the Stunts including Boulder Dash, etc! The teams are so humorous, and well-built like Child-stars, Meat Butchers etc! Kenny and Vic are just the best! Also the Captain and the reporter! If you still have not watched MXC, you should really start watching! I mean, they can make millions of episodes! MXC Rocks!
  • I like it

This is one of the most funniest shows that has ever been made and put on to air. It is so funny that it is one of my favourite shows. My nickname ended up being Captain Tenneal coz I love this show so much. Its funny how if you are obsessed with something how it relates to a nickname you may have. But hey I like it. I am not the one one complaining. I never really complain. If you dont like MXC, you have to be kidding with me because there arent that many shows like MXC. Its fun and pain put into one.
  • FUNNIEST SHOW EVER

this show is hiliarious, there is no review great enough for this show, so i will just tell you to watch it and find out for yourself, the only problem is that they dont show it as often as they should, but o well go find when its on and WATCH go go go go go WATCH WATCH go gogogogogogogoggo WATCHWATCHWATCHWATCH gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogog WATCH WATCHWATCHWATCHWACT gogogogog gogogog wwatch watch thgh ghsj adhfkjasdhfkjhsdf *foams at mouth* aalkjdflkahglwkjflkj flshjflk kjlfskglas kajflkahg alsjflkas fjalkfj alskjflaskjf laskjflska fjlakf jlaksjflkasj flkasjflkjasflkjas dflkjas dlfkj sadfkjsadlfkjaslf kjslad fjlas dfjlsa dflaskjd flasj flkjd slfkj sdalf ldsakj flask flas jdflas sadf
  • 10/10 and check out the MXC fan site at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/_mxc

10/10 and check out the MXC fan site at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/_mxc Copied: Every night I wait to see what events the contestants are going to participate in and recently I am glad to say that there is more variety as it was beginning to get stale ... well that isn't the right wording ... they were just doing the same events and with a show like that you can't have that as you need new and exciting stupid things happening to people. I do also like how the announcers pick on n tease Guy or Gee (as it sounds) .... has he gotten any yet ??? hahhahha I am looking forward to showing my son some of the episodes but I forget to tape them. I want him to see the horse racing ones as he likes the ponies and also I want him to see the ones with the boulders rolling down a hill at them. There are so many other events that are great. Has it been considered putting these on dvds ??? Also I think if Americans don't take themselves so seriously I think there is the potential for a show in the US where you could have Americans do this stuff (use college students for crying out loud) and then dub over what they say .....
  • Oh, those Japanse and their twisted humor!

How can you go wrong with hosts who have pun names like "Captain Tenille" and a premise of simply watching people fall, crash into things and get covered in mud.

And "The Most Painful Elimination of the Day" is replayed over and over. The other day, a woman jumped 10 feet off a giant rotating device, smashed her back into a platform and snapped her head back, smashing it, too, before falling into the water (there's always water or mud to fall into).

Oh, those Japanese and their twisted humor!
  • Funny Game Show with Great VoiceOvers

Haha ok Im gonna give you an equation. Here it goes, Crazy People+ Weird Stunts+ Pain+ The Funniest Voice Over Dubbing Ever= MXC. This crazy game show pits silly occupation teams competing against each other for the entertainment of others. As said before, the contestants go through unusual and painful stunts to win the competition. The hilarity is everything is dubbed over including the commentary of the hilarious hosts Kenny Blankenship and Vic Romano, the "Captain", the field reporter Guy Ladouche, and the contestants getting interviewed. The dubbing is so well done it is like the person is actually saying it. Great Great Show.
  • Don't Get Eliminated !!!! Most Extreme Elimination Challenege is something you can watch on tv that allows you to not take life, tv or yourself seriously. This is much needed programming.

• The funniest show I have seen.

If you love watching comedy and people doing weird things, this is the show for you. I love all the different stunts, especially the Sinkers and Floaters, the Ball Drop, Pole Riders, Horse Racing and many others. Definately worth a watch!

Gotta love all the different characters that they dub over as well, sometimes I really wonder exactly what they were saying in the Japanese version, because you know the English isn't even close, but it seems to match up with the movements and interactions at times.

I hope they keep making these shows, but I wonder how much more content they have, as the Japanese version only went a few seasons if I remember correctly.
  • This show rocks! It ismy favorite show! It is so funny, and painful! Guy LeDouche is so hilarious!

This show rocks! It ismy favorite show! It is so funny, and painful! Guy LeDouche is so hilarious! j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j jj j
  • MXC is the best spike tv show and i can't get enough of it. It is sooo funny and looks painful. Coooooooool!!!!!!

MXC is the one of the funniest and best reality tv show and I can't get enough of it. I watch it everytime it comes on and I even have it in my favorite shows list. Who don't like seeing other people get hurt and you are the one that laughs because you know it is funny and it is.
  • So cool, so funny, and so painful.

Pros: very funny dialogue; fun games; innuendo!

Cons: what are the characters really saying?

MXC (short for Most Extreme Elimination Challenge) is basically a Japanese reality show from the 80s or so that has been redubbed in America with hilarious results.

The voice acting is off the wall, the games look fun, and the falls look like they hurt A LOT. The girls in particular seem to take the worst of the hits.

The voiceovers by Vic Romano and Kenny Blankenship are filled with clever innuendoes and puns. But the dialogue really borders on being just plain stupid. But isn't that the whole point of MXC? We're here to laugh at the witty dialogue of Vic and Kenny and the misfortunes of the contestants.
  • TIS ROCKS

best tv ever soooooo funny and witty i was a fan of the show takehi's castle the show it from i was so happy when MXC came. so now i need to fiil space i will repeat best tv ever soooooo funny and witty i was a fan of the show takehi's castle the show it from i was so happy when MXC came. so now i need to fiil space i will repeat
  • One of the best

When i first saw this show, i almost died laughing. This is an excellent show for EVERYONE to watch. What they do in the show is what makes it hilarious. My favorite is the one where they have to stick to the wall by swinging into it. That always cracks me up. 10/10.
  • A classic Japanese game show which is ported over to the US and dubbed over with hilarious commentary.

I watched the first airing a few years ago and fell in love with it. There were times I turned blue from laughing so much w/out catching my breath. I highly recommend the show to anyone who has a keen sense of humor and a sharp wit. However, you must be able to understand and withstand numerous sexual innuendos. The action is non-stop and the commentary delivers comedy gold. A friend of mine from Japan actually watched the original "Takeshi's Castle" and said that the original version was racy but that the port is way more funny.
  • The funniest thing I have seen on TV in a while!

Oh my God, this is the funniest show on TV right now! It's like watching a car crash, you just can't turn away. I love the bad overdubs of the announcers and contestants! They say the funniest things! Whoever came up with this is a genius! The show is totally unlike any game show or reality show I have ever seen. I love the recap of the hardest hits at the end of the show, it's great! The things people will do to be on TV. (Me included.) Some of the stunts look like they would be a lot of fun! I love this show! Very original and loads of fun! Let's get it on!!
  • MXC is hilarious!

If you want a good laugh, you'd better watch this show. It has Japanese people doing these really outrageous and stupid things and their voices are overdubbed by actors. They make a lot of sexual jokes, funny sayings, and hard courses. It's very surprizing how these Japanese people don't get hurt during this show... Overall, it's a perfect 10!
  • MXC ROCKS!!! WHOO HOO!!! HAAAANK LIIIIIKE!!!

What a show!!! Take old footage from a classic 1980s Japanese game show, tape new dialogue over it involving lots of double entendres, scatological and sexual humor, and add a play by play as you watch crazy people fall in to muddy water and get hurt on all kinds of wild apparatuses and that is the recipie for MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challege!!!

RIGHT YOU ARE, KEN!!!

Indeed!!!

LET'S GIT IT ON!!!

AUW HAW HAW! GUYYYYY LIIIIIKE!!!
  • wow, this show is awsome! but its cruel, c'mon it says the ppl are suffering from broken boes. (yah i know, its fake)

omg, i love japenese shows, they are awsome! i wanna see the real show, what they got this from, which is Takeoshi's Castle. thats what they got the footage of the show from. i think it would be better if they had another show from this, but the real version. but, the show is cool. =}
  • This show is just so hilarous!

This is probably one of the funnist shows I've ever watched! This show is actually a game show from Japan! However, English voices are dubbed over the original Japanese, with hilarous results. The contests on this show are so over the top, its hilarous. Each episode of this show is never the same either; That's what I love about it! I think it could use a bit more exposure though; most of my friends have never heard of this show until I show it to them. Most of all, this show is so unbelivably stupid! Whenever I watch it, I usually think to myself: "Why am I doing this?" However, once you watch it, you'll probably relalize why it is so addictivly great!
  • Two teams battle it out to win.

This show is awesome beacause you get to see japanesse people go through crazy stunts to win in this extreme action comedy show.Some of the stunts include Eat Shittake,Saddle Sores,Irriable bowl syndrome,Dope on a rope,Tumbling dominos of doom,Boulder dash,Buck off,Runaway stump!and many,many,many more.
    Mxc is also known as Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.This currently airs on spike tv.In Japan it is known as Takeshi`s Castle.Mxc is best action comedy show ever created by man!
    This message is from BATTLESTAR94!Another stunt in this show is Dash to death.
  • awsome and funny. I love this show

I tottally love this show. I watch this show every thrusday. my favorite character is guy le douche because he is sooooooooooooooo funny and weird and i love it. My family and my japenese friend watches it. Mei told me it is really called inside takishis castle but that title didnt really make any sence.
< 1 2 3