MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge

Spike TV (ended 2007)

MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Fan Reviews (64)

• 10/10 and check out the MXC fan site at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/_mxc

10/10 and check out the MXC fan site at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/_mxc Copied: Every night I wait to see what events the contestants are going to participate in and recently I am glad to say that there is more variety as it was beginning to get stale ... well that isn't the right wording ... they were just doing the same events and with a show like that you can't have that as you need new and exciting stupid things happening to people. I do also like how the announcers pick on n tease Guy or Gee (as it sounds) .... has he gotten any yet ??? hahhahha I am looking forward to showing my son some of the episodes but I forget to tape them. I want him to see the horse racing ones as he likes the ponies and also I want him to see the ones with the boulders rolling down a hill at them. There are so many other events that are great. Has it been considered putting these on dvds ??? Also I think if Americans don't take themselves so seriously I think there is the potential for a show in the US where you could have Americans do this stuff (use college students for crying out loud) and then dub over what they say .....