My Babysitter's A Vampire: The Series

Blue Moon

Aired Weekdays 7:00 PM Jul 12, 2011 on Disney Channel

• What the heck this is the Worst my Babysitter's a vampire.

3.5

What the heck this is the worst my Babysitter's a vampire. The school's hairest jock David declares himself as Ethan and Benny's best friend much to Benny's delight but Ethan thinks he a wearwolf. I really didn't like this episode. the only good parts were at the end when Sarah, Ethan and BEnny had the battle scene when Ethan was a werewolf. But that was the only good part. Erica was annoying when she would like stalk David. David was a little annoying as well. Overall 3.5/10.

• Ethan and Benny make a new jock friend. However, he's not that normal. In Whitechapel, that is suspicious.

Ethan and Benny are told by school jock David Stachowski that they are his new best friends. David starts hanging out with Ethan a lot and Benny savors the opportunity to be popular. Ethan deduces by David's excessive body hair and his wolfish nature that he must be a werewolf. Benny uses magic to test if he's a werewolf, but somehow it has a negative effect on Ethan. Meanwhile, Sarah tries out for extracurricular activities to no avail and longs to be human again. A funnier note is vampire Erica falling for David in a way that is reminiscient of Twilight and Underworld. This episode is particularly funny in my opinion. I guess it was only a matter of time when the show would have a werewolf episode.