My Babysitter's A Vampire: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2012)

Episode Ideas for Season 2

RegularShow

[1]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 9

My ideas for Season 2.

Episode 14: Can of Garlic
    Rory's parents buy a can of garlic for their food so Rory must tell them that he is a vampire.

Episode 15: Back from the Dread
    Ethan's dead cousin who used to play jokes on him is back from the dead as a zombie.

Episode 16: Computer Games
    Benny gets obsessed with a game that Ethan doesn't like. Soon, the game turns out to be evil and Sarah must help Ethan save everyone from the game.

Episode 17: Attack of the Werewolves
    On Sarah's birthday, Erica decides to take her out in the forest. Soon, they are ambushed by werewolves and Ethan and Benny must save them.

Episode 18: The Revenge of Debbie Dazzle
    New dolls come out that Jane likes. Which, causes her to bring them to life again including the upgraded Debbie Dazzle.

Episode 19: Curse of the Roller Rink, Part 1
    Ethan, Sarah, Benny, Erica and Rory go out to a roller rink. So, it is under a ancient burial ground and they are trapped with mummies.

Episode 20: Curse of the Roller Rink, Part 2
    The gang must figure out how to escape. In the end, Sarah, Rory, and
    Erica are possessed by the mummies and Ethan and Benny must save them.

Episode 21: Bat Woman
    Benny finds a bat and believes it is his soul mate. Ethan must convince him that the bat is evil and is just a vampire in disguise.

Episode 22: Werevampires
    Rory is bitten by a wolf and thinks he will become a werewolf/vampire hybrid.

Episode 23: Goat Suckers
    Sarah's grandma's goats are killed by a Chupacabra. Benny and Ethan decide to destroy the legend.

Episode 24: Cartoon Land
    Jane becomes obsessed with a new TV show and soon is sucked in. Benny and Ethan must save her from villains of the series.

Episode 25: Full Moon, Part 1
    It's a typical night for the family when suddenly when the moon is almost directly over their house. Werewolves show up as they think a party is going on. They crash the place and the gang must figure out how to get them out before the parents come home.

Episode 26: Full Moon, Part 2
    The werewolves find out that the gang are not werewolves so they try to bite them. They end up biting Jane when the gang escapes and
    completely forgets about her. Later, they come back and the gang gets punished, Sarah is fired and Benny is forbidden to see Ethan. They explain what happen and give them Werwolf fur as proof. The parents are shocked but accept the fact Sarah is a vampire.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Helostwin

[2]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 17
    Good ideas. I like most of them. I would play up the Rory/Erica non-relationship. That boy is so desperate lol! I would also like to see Rory (temporarily) become human again, he would go crazy!

JohnMckeon

[3]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 5

Maybe there could be an episode where the characters go to the United States.

Helostwin

[4]Aug 16, 2011
    For a final ep I'd like to see Sarah & Rory become human again, Sarah & Ethan get together now that she's human, Rory & Ben FINALLY get gfs and Erica go away with Jesse to spend vampire eternity together. I think that would be a good ending.

stui8

[5]Aug 22, 2011
    • level: 30

here are My ideas:

10/31/11 Episode One: Halloween Part 1: Sarahbabysitson Halloween and Ben, Ethan and Sarah must take Jane trick r treating. But, Sarah runs into a fellow Vampire and Ben gets lost in a graveyard. *at thebeginning Ethan sees his parents fighting andthrough out talks with Ben and Sarah about it.

10/31/11 Episode Two: Halloween Part 2: Sarah must deal with a fellow Vampire while she and Ethan try and find Jane who is lost in a haunted house and Ben who has awakened zombies. But, Ethan disturbs a ghost. *Ethan's parent's reveal they are getting a divorce.

11/4/11 Episode Three: New Friends: Ethan must try and find the ghost who has been haunting him a friend but he finds it is tough. Meanwhile, Sarah starts to hang out with Laurie, her new Vampire friend.

11/11/11 Episode Four: Nigh of the Living Dead: Ethan decides that Amy can stay at his house. Meanwhile, the zombies that ben woke onHalloweenattack. Also, Sarah has a girls Night out with Laurie.

12/2/11 Episode Five: The Basement: Ben and Ethan are dared to sneak into theircreepyneighbors house and spend a night. They uncover a deep secret.

1/1/12EpisodeSix: Replay: Ethan's horrible day keepsrepeating.

1/13/12 Episode Seven: Friday theThirteenth: It's Friday theThirteenthand an old killer isresurrectedand the gang must stop it.

1/20/12 Episode Eight: TheNeighbor: Ethan gets a new neighbor and he soon thinks he is hiding something. *it is mentioned that Amy hasn't been seenlately.

2/14/12Episode Nine: Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire: Ethan's mother starts dating a new guy who Sarah reveals is a vampire. So the gang must stop the date.

2/17/12EpisodeTen: Fright Night: The gang must stop a raging vampire who lives across the street and Ethan must tell his mom everything.

3/24/12EpisodeEleven: Spring Break Part 1: Ben, Ethan and Sarah go with Jane and Ethan's mom to Florida. There Ethan meets a mermaid and Ben's grandmother warns him about her. Meanwhile, Ben and Sarah loose Jane isDisneyworld.

3/24/12 Episode Twelve: Spring Break Part 2: Ethan is put under a Mermaid's spell and Ben and Sarah uncover a secret within Disney world.

6/1/12 Episode Thirteen: Summer Bummer: School out and the gang is ready for Summer. But, Ethan must make a big choice and Ben may be moving but keeps it a secret.

6/8/12 Episode Fourteen: return of the Living Dead: Ben and Ethan's family has a bigpicnicwhere they find that Ethan may be moving in with his dad and Ben may be moving. Amy returns to warn Ethan of coming danger and Sarah that a close friend will betray her.

6/15/12EpisodeFifteen: My babysitter's a Vampire, the Sequel: Sarah learns that Laurie has betrayed her while, Ethan and Ben are attacked by a clan of Vampires. This episode is a cross-over with Wizards of Waverly Placeindirectly because Juliet is part of the clan.

Helostwin

[6]Aug 23, 2011
    Ummm how come it's all Ben, Sara & Ethan? You want to write out Rory & Erica? I think they are the best characters (much better than they were in the movie).

stui8

[7]Aug 26, 2011
    • level: 30

fine i'll guess i'll add them in my season 3 which i will post here.

Season Three:

9/7/12 Episode One: Moving Day: Ben and Ethan pack up for New York and Ethan must say goodbye to Sarah who reveals she has feelings for Ethan. Meanwhile,Juliet from the clan asks to join Ethan and Ben as she is trying to get to New York as well.In the end Sarah decides to join in going to New York too but only to see Juliet makes itsafely. Rory doesn't want Ethan and Ben to leave sincetheirhis only friends.

9/14/12 Episode Two: On The Road: The gang start's their long drive to New York. Ben tries to start a relationship with Sarah although for some reason she doesn't want to. Benny asks Juliet questions about herself. Meanwhile, Rory tries tohangout with Erica since his friends are gone.

9/21/12 Episode Three: The Haunted Hotel: The gang stops at a hotel for the night and soon learn it is haunted.

9/28/12 Episode Four: Customs: The gang goes through customs and Sarah and Juliet are taken away and Ethan and Ben try to save them. Meanwhile, back at school Rory and Erica encounter a Vampire from a country called Batwaneia.

Helostwin

[8]Aug 26, 2011
    I like it ^^^^