My Babysitter's A Vampire: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2012)

I don't think there will be a season 3

kansasdude82

[1]Oct 5, 2012
    • level: 6

Vice Principal Stern successfully used the Lucifractor and wiped out all vampires in White Chapel which wiped out Sarah and Jessie (probably the last 2 vampires left in White Chapel)

Edited on 10/05/2012 6:59pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Helostwin

[2]Oct 6, 2012
    • level: 17
    Ummm I don't think that is what happened. I think he couldn't control the Lucifractor & it destroyed HIM. Besides all the vampires escaped Whitechapel with the Vampire Council.They were all up in the hills watching. I do think it was not a good way to end the season, I was like WTF when things just abruptly ended like that. At least Rory is being more of a normal guy now (ok he's a vamp) instead of a wuss. He even stands up to Erica now. I was suprised that Erica didn't want to leave w/o her friends >> Rory is loyal to Ethan & Benny but Erica always seemed out for herself. I think IF there is a 3rd season it will have a major "going out" story line between Ethan & our fave vamp.

kansasdude82

[3]Oct 7, 2012

Helostwin wrote:
    Ummm I don't think that is what happened. I think he couldn't control the Lucifractor & it destroyed HIM. Besides all the vampires escaped Whitechapel with the Vampire Council.They were all up in the hills watching.

wow, i didn't see Sarah and Jessie on that hill and the Lucifractor wipes out all vampires in whitechapel and vice principal Stern probably did use it sucessfully beings the lucifractor has been in his family for generations

Edited on 10/07/2012 12:03pm

Helostwin

[4]Oct 8, 2012
    • level: 17
    kansasdude82 wrote:

Helostwin wrote:
    Ummm I don't think that is what happened. I think he couldn't control the Lucifractor & it destroyed HIM. Besides all the vampires escaped Whitechapel with the Vampire Council.They were all up in the hills watching.

wow, i didn't see Sarah and Jessie on that hill and the Lucifractor wipes out all vampires in whitechapel and vice principal Stern probably did use it sucessfully beings the lucifractor has been in his family for generations

Jesse isn't in Whitechapel, the Council banned him and he had to go somewhere else. Or didn't u hear him tell Ethan that?

kansasdude82

[5]Nov 19, 2012

Helostwin wrote:
    Jesse isn't in Whitechapel, the Council banned him and he had to go somewhere else. Or didn't u hear him tell Ethan that?

did you not see the last episode? jessie came back to help fight (he wasn't working for the council)