My Babysitter's A Vampire: The Series

ReVamped

Aired Weekdays 7:00 PM Jul 19, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Good/decent

I can't really remember what happened it's been so long. But I think I remember the fight scene. Tonight's new season was good.
  • NO this season finale wasn't that good.

NO this season finale wasn't that good. I love this show i think it's cute and has a lot of action, but this episode wasn't that good. I was really disappointed. The only good parts was at the end, but the beginning waste just a waste of time and unoriginal. Overall 5/10.

• You know, I was really excited when the commercial for this episode came on tv. My mistake.

I love this series. Its super cute and action-packed. The humor is Ok. The characters are great, and the effects decent. I really did enjoy the shows and was excited about the premiere.
    The premier was a major letdown. The plot was weak, the humor lame, and even the effects were bad. The scene with Erica and Sara fighting was good for 2 minutes. Thats how long the scene was.
    Then was the biggest letdown of all: When Ethan gets bitten by that jerk Jesse. I was like, OMG. Blah blah blah, Sara 'saves him'. RRRRrrr CRASH. That was my excitment. Then the show ended with a cheesy scene of Ethan laying in bed and Sara flying away.
    Bum bum bum. End.
    I was so disapointed. I had expected better.

-Disturbia