My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss

FOX (ended 2004)

My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss Fan Reviews (3)

7.3
  • lmao that was good T.V

bang bang bang. yes indeed this program really hit you. lol I love the warped bent sence of humor in this. Veyr funny stuff. Its a bit lame though with the monkey. they should of had a real guy. Lame also that the monkey just span the wheel and that person would go. Trying to compair this to the apprenitce, lol seeing them at the desk throwing stuff. Heh, its rather a p*ss take ain\'t it? oh yes indeed it is/ A funny one though. Good old USA style. lol made them live like bums even. This program gets thumbs up from me.
  • It could have had promise-but why did they have to end it before we saw who the real person was who chose who was to be fired?

3.4
    It could have had promise-but why did they have to end it before we saw who the real person was who chose who was to be fired? There were some stupid moments-but the 'organic berry/twig tampon' selling had to be one of the best-also the reusable toilet paper was hilarious.
  • Another bad move by FOX

This show was just absoultly classic but leave it to FOX to try and screw it up. They put it in the same time slot as Desperate Housewives and then cancel it. What I wonder is when they cancel a reality show this is all pre-recorded does the winner get to kepp the prize? Anyway it was a very funny show I wish they would have changed it's time slot becuase it would still be on TV.