My Boys

The NTO

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Aug 15, 2010 on TBS

I don't know much about the characters since I just got in to this show, so I don't know if the characters are acting out of character or not. PJ has come off as a bit of a tomboy, well of course, her group of friends are all guys. This episode did make me feel like PJ was acting out of character like her wanting to spice up her sex life with Bobby. It was incredibly funny though, no matter how out of character she was being. Her making a complete fool of herself was hysterical, heck anyone making a feel of themselves is hysterical. Brendan dating Stephanie's sister was okay I guess, I mean it was a bit too predictable about what would happen. I think the highlight of this episode was definitely PJ's storyline.

"The NTO" definitely was not one of the better episodes of My Boys this season. You had a weird storyline with PJ feeling her sex life was not up to par (this is the best they could come up with for the couple, really?) and Brando finding another reason to complain about a woman, this time because she pronounces names with a baby voice? I hardly laughed at anything during this episode and that is something I really rarely say about this program. When Mike does not say one thing of a humorous tone, you know the episode is not that good.