$#*! My Dad Says Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Hate Bonnie and Vince!!!

AlmaMier

[1]Feb 13, 2011
    • level: 2

OMG! i hate those guys!! everytime they get on scene i change the channel i swear!!! they ruin an otherwise good show, any thoughts on this?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

eusceptic

[2]Feb 21, 2011
    • level: 5

I think they added Bonnie so it wouldn't be an all-men show. Vince character it's peaty funny but the actor who plays him is a second rate actor. Maybe in the next season they start their business and move out the show. And moves in the new son and his hot girlfriend.

ChuckPrater

[3]Feb 24, 2011
    • level: 1
    I guess you just don't liked good comedy. I think both of them are funny as hell

mmakrzem

[4]Mar 18, 2011
    • level: 4
    I really like both characters. I especially like Vince's facial expressions. I need to work on perfecting my fake barf!

Maverick405

[5]Mar 18, 2011
    • level: 33

I agree to an extent, I hate Vince a lot more thanBonnie, although I hate the other son too.

BLacqWyng

[6]Apr 15, 2011
    • level: 12
    I disagree, I find them pretty funny, specialy the interaction between Ed and Bonnie is hilarious

kok_warlock

[7]Apr 24, 2011
    • level: 11

I also have to say I strongly disagree, if those guys were not around, William Shatner would be holding this show alone, even more than he already does.

Not that I dislike Henry, but it seems like the guy has no on-screen presence, and his part seems smaller by the episode, for a co-main character, as a matter of fact, even for a 22m show(w/o commercials), it seems that everybody's part except Shatner's, just keeps getting smaller, and an actor alone can't hold a show alone, maybe that's why they put the other son.

I enjoy a lot this show, Vince and Bonny are a nice contrast to the rest of the family, and they certainly seem to add a lot of funny moments, if she wasn't on it, I don't thing they would last very long with an all white dudes only show.