$#*! My Dad Says

CBS (ended 2011)

$#*! My Dad Says Fan Reviews (7)

7.4
  • Looks Promising... Hope it makes it.

I loved Will and Grace (its actually my favourite show - watched it 13 times seasons 1-8 and counting) this was thanks in large part to the wonderful guidance of Max Mutchnick & David Kohan, hopefully they can bring the same comic timing one-liners and amazing characters to this new venture (I trust their work). What truly makes a great show is how the actors/actresses take the material and work with it, bring it to life, William Shatner is great in his numerous roles throughout the years, and 'newcomer' Ryan Devlin is making a name for himself. With veterans from W&G making an appearance right from the pilot maybe we will see the same magic that made W&G great. I laughed quite a few times while watching the preview and can certainly see loving this show, the problem is that so few shows these days are actually given a chance. Hopefully the network will stand back and let this show grow, to find its fan base and make a name for itself, if they do I'm sure this will be a classic alongside Will and Grace.

I give this show a 10 as I have high hopes for this show and want to show my support. Fingers Crossed cause I wanna hear more '$#*! My Dad Says'