We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

My Fair Brady Forums

VH1 (ended 2008)

Does Adrianne seem different?

kitty_girl_123

[1]Jan 4, 2007
    • level: 33
    I was watching America's NExt TOp Model, and Adrianne was a responible neat freak. But on this show, and the Surreal Life, she seems dirty, traashy, and care-free, has modeling changed her that much?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dragon22a

[2]Jan 8, 2008
    • level: 32

probably just a reaction to the even more neat chris. after seeing that he was even more of a neat freak she just gave up.

it is possible that she was just putting on an act for model so she came off as neat while she is really a slob.

supercin721

[3]Jan 27, 2008
    • level: 30
    You know what I've seen from 99% of these reality tv shows...a lot of acting! So, on the bits I caught of the Surreal Life and My Fair Brady there's the fair share of over acting that takes place to dramatize things. On the recent episode, about Chris's bday, I feel like the argument was either blown out of proportion or edited to seem bigger or bigger than we realize because editing hasn't shown us the reason for Chris's deep concern about Adrianne's sexuality. Anyway...the crying didn't seem real though it may very well have been. Either way, it's entertaining for the masses. I think belching, annoying, immature Adrianne attracts more viewers as we love to watch them fights and coexist when they're so different.

dragon22a

[4]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 32
    Now I never watched Americas model so i did not see her in it but it may in fact be possible that the neat freak thing was due to her just getting off of drugs or from some other trouble phase. plus we have never really seen her make a huge mess on this show. she is depicted as crude and a bit lazy but not messy as such.

as for her crying in the episode, I think it was real. she is not that good of an actress. Now it is very possible that the fight was cut for time or content or it is possible that the cameras were thrown out during it and only allowed back in later.