My Goldfish is Evil

Saturday 11:55 PM on CBC Premiered Jan 01, 2006 In Season

My Goldfish is Evil Fan Reviews (2)

3.6
  • This is just like Kid vs Kat.

Terrible shows ripping off terrible shows.

Plot: My goldfish is evil, because it does bad things. Huh? Just like Kid Vs Kat, except the cat is replaced by the fish.

Character: The protagonist is dumb as f**k, he can't beat the fish. This fish easier than that stupid cat that this show rips off. Voice acting is annoying. Characters have annoying stupid nature inside of them.

Humor: Sadistic humor that annoys. Kid vs Kat has this. Can't they think a better humor?

Art: Character art is somewhat bad. Animation is average.

Overall: 0. This needs to step outside of the network forever.
  • Allright cartoon

My Goldfish Is Evil! is an allright cartoon. It is about an evil villainous goldfish who wants to take over the world. Admiral Bubbles lives in a fish bowl (though manages to escape by many ingenious ways) owned by Beanie. Beanie has a friend and attends school. His 'nemesis' is Desmona whom he doesn't much like, but Admiral Bubbles stirs up a lot of trouble and Beanie must forget his ordinary school life in order to stop his evil plans. Beanie has a mother who makes many appearances. He lives in a city and much of the action takes place there. Admiral Bubbles plans to take over the world are varied and often involve big machines or grand schemes, but Beanie always manages to defeat him in the end. All in all an allright show. Not terribly interesting but not terribly boring either. An allright show which is not that bad. I don't much care for the theme music. The opening titles are somewhat allright but a bit dull. The animation style is a trifle bland but allright.