My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Bubble or Nothing / Up All Night

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 12, 2006 on Cartoon Network

7.2
  • This episode was graet! I wish more people reviewed it.

This episode was great! A few spoofs from shows, it was very informative of where some of the animals live. When I watched that episode, I thought "Bubble or Nothing." Would be better, But I liked "Up All Night." more. It was my second favorite episode. Jake is talented at ventriloquism, and that ability turned up funny in the episode.

When Adam gets stuck in the bubble, he lies about having allergies. Both episodes still keep tghe episode record of a long point. It was good for a Comedy Central (Not the television channel) And it was very funny. This episode was more informative than I Imagined. It showed many of the animals homes, And Kerry appeared once again.

Most of "Up All Night." Gave more a point to the series and the episode hopefully got more fans for our favorite show. In conclusion, this episode was extremely informative to the mind of a fan who knows the series very well. The main point of each episode was clearly informative, making it the most informative episode to me so far in the series.
  • It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good.

6.9
    As I said in the summary, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. It was just fair. Unlike some of the other episodes though, it wasn't completely stupid. The first part is when Adam gets forced into a bubble for some sickness, and then everyone else gets completely jealous including Jake, and then they end up fighting for the bubble. Eh, it was ok. The next part is when Adam and Jake have to stay up all night for a paintball game with Jake's friend Kerrie(I think), which was ok, because the end was only ok because they fell asleep at the bus stop. I think they could've done better with the ending to this episode.