My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Bubble or Nothing / Up All Night

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 12, 2006 on Cartoon Network

7.2
  • This episode was graet! I wish more people reviewed it.

This episode was great! A few spoofs from shows, it was very informative of where some of the animals live. When I watched that episode, I thought "Bubble or Nothing." Would be better, But I liked "Up All Night." more. It was my second favorite episode. Jake is talented at ventriloquism, and that ability turned up funny in the episode.

When Adam gets stuck in the bubble, he lies about having allergies. Both episodes still keep tghe episode record of a long point. It was good for a Comedy Central (Not the television channel) And it was very funny. This episode was more informative than I Imagined. It showed many of the animals homes, And Kerry appeared once again.

Most of "Up All Night." Gave more a point to the series and the episode hopefully got more fans for our favorite show. In conclusion, this episode was extremely informative to the mind of a fan who knows the series very well. The main point of each episode was clearly informative, making it the most informative episode to me so far in the series.