My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Cheer Pressure / Basic Jake

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jun 19, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Jake was already moderately insane, in the good way. This episode just increases his insanity, if only temporarily.

Exactly as I said in the summary. Jake was already moderately insane, in the good way. This episode just increases his insanity, if only temporarily. Still, this episode is a laugh-riot. To quote Jake; "CAN YOU FEEL IT???" By that, I mean the comedic genius taking place in this episode. I know I can feel it, and it feels great. "My Gym Partner's a Mokey" is a breathrough in comedy TV. Let's give a big Jake Spidermonkey screech to the people who thought up this hilarious slice of the comedic cake that other comedy shows can't even come close to.
  • More fun then a barrel full of monkeys!

why does Jake have a T.V studio in the lunchroom And where did he get all that stuff? (Why is Jake wearing elveis'es wig?) it seems like Princible Pixie Frog Would have noticed that was that was Jake whose supposed to be in saturday detention (because the show is live), and it also seems like those mutant dog things would know Jake and and Adam are not in the tree.