My Gym Partner's a Monkey Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

Animal School Musical Discussion!

How Much Did This Made For TV Movie ROCK?!!!

kitendoc

[21]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 25
    hyper-dudemac22 wrote:
    this was a very bad play. i should say fowl. i love HSM. but this was so bad, i think HSM crushed ASM down the pipe. i mean, such bad singing, bad songs, and just, didn't flow. i mean, who would love a song about a monkey singing about how he loves his butt. i should know, I'm an actor and a great singer. im sorry to people who liked this. just a dissapointment.
    If you don't like it, then leave. It's called a parody and just live with it. In my views, HSM is so overrated, while ASM is a really good musical.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EverGreen

[22]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 44
    kitendoc wrote:
    If you don't like it, then leave. It's called a parody and just live with it. In my views, HSM is so overrated, while ASM is a really good musical.
    Exactly! Kitendoc, you know PRECISELY what you are talking about! "Animal School Musical" is SO much better than the sucky HSM is because "Animal School Musical" is ACTUALLY funny, entertaining, and the actors voicing the characters can ACTUALLY act! Not like those jokes Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens among others, but those two hacks LITERALLY couldn't act their way out of a paper bag even if they LITERALLY had to save their own lives...LITERALLY! Yes, I'd say the future looks very bright for "My Gym Partner's a Monkey." It's SURE to get a fifth season now. Enough said!

stoogefreaky

[23]Jun 5, 2008
    • level: 17
    I also liked the ASM! I HATE HSM, the songs and people on it are lame! ASM did great making fun of it.

Dank_Hank

[24]Jun 7, 2008
    • level: 2
    I thought the episode was good, I really liked the songs.

assclown12

[25]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 8
    is it safe to say the songs rocked so much that I either head banged or accompanied the songs with electric guitar playing?

blpietsch

[26]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 9
    Sucked, just like every episode of this show.

cheese1994

[27]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 19
    When I saw the commercial I thought: Wow! This is gonna suck eggs! Turns out I was wrong.

NachoSwordsman

[28]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 9
    4EverGreen wrote:
    kitendoc wrote:
    Exactly! Kitendoc, you know PRECISELY what you are talking about! "Animal School Musical" is SO much better than the sucky HSM is because "Animal School Musical" is ACTUALLY funny, entertaining, and the actors voicing the characters can ACTUALLY act! Not like those jokes Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens among others, but those two hacks LITERALLY couldn't act their way out of a paper bag even if they LITERALLY had to save their own lives...LITERALLY! Yes, I'd say the future looks very bright for "My Gym Partner's a Monkey." It's SURE to get a fifth season now. Enough said!
    Dude, you talk to much. No offence though. If you want my opinion, it was horrible. I bet next they're going to do a parody of Hannah Montana or something.

4EverGreen

[29]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 44
    Yeah, that's not going to happen. Because "Hannah Montana" isn't something that needs parodying, because it's already tragic enough as it is! Who wants to see the daughter of a washed-up one hit wonder singer whose biggest contribution was the mullet cavort around the stage, singing songs about teenage angst and other such nonsense she knows nothing about because of her so-called fame! She's about as famous as Dennis Kucinich. (Who?) Exactly! What I'd really like to see parodied on "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" is "Speed Racer," either the original animated series of the movie, it doesn't matter which. Now THAT would be funny! Enough said!

Nyachu

[30]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 4

It was pretty cool...I was mostly excited just to see any new MGPAM period. As far as the series go, it isn't one of my favorite specials, but after the initial seconds of each song, I have to say I did enjoy the music (especially Jake's - so catchy; my sister and I were singing it for a few days). Speaking of Jake's song...my siblings and I were swearing he was talking about Adam until he burst our bubble.

I loved the parody of HSM too. And not because I hate HSM, but because I love it. I always loved making fun of things I love. All in all, not a top fave but still really enjoyable

CanzetKaiYote

[31]Oct 12, 2012
    • level: 1
    I haven't seen it yet but after hearing Vice Coach Horace Ferret gets a voice role in the episode, I just gotta see it out of curiosity.