We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

My Gym Partner's a Monkey Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

Create an episode

4EverGreen

[42]Sep 30, 2006
    • level: 44
    "A Night with Little Richard!" (30 minute episode special.) A special night event to commemorate the 60th anniversary of Charles Darwin Middle School opening to the public's coming up. Coincidentally, the same night happens to be the night of Jake's birthday! Adam, being Jake's best friend & all, wants it to be his best birthday ever & tries to get Truffles Duvall to perform at Charles Darwin Middle School but no matter what Adam tries, there's no way to get a hold of Truffles Duvall! Beaten & dejected, Adam heads home wondering who he could possibly get that'd be as good a singer as Truffles Duvall but not impossible to reach? But then Adam accidentally hits the on button of a vintage record player which belongs to his parents in his house which starts playing the record currently in the record player, "Little Richard's Tutti Frutti!" Adam once again feels music flowing through him like he did in "Cheer Pressure." He's never heard such a great song or a great singer like Little Richard before, but thinks there's no possible way to get a hold of Little Richard as records & record players are like a trillion years old! But to Adam's surprise, Adam's parents overhear his comments & did a little research on Little Richard. It turns out the record was originally released in 1954, not too long after Charles Darwin Middle School 1st opened. An even bigger surprise is when Little Richard turns out to be among the graduates of Charles Darwin Middle School 1949! And yet another even bigger surprise is Little Richard is currently in Los Angeles, California where Adam Lyon & all his animal friends live in order to give his farewell concert at Dodger's Stadium! Knowing he can't miss a once in a lifetime oppurtunity to have a real-life celebrity perform for the entertainment of his best friend, Adam makes plans to meet with Little Richard, & somehow convince him to give a concert to the folks of Charles Darwin Middle School for old time's sakes! Will Adam be sucessful in his quest, & will Jake SpiderMonkey love Little Richard's songs as much as Adam does? Episode Notes: Adam's parents are cured of their allergies to animals in this episode. We get to see Adam's parents (namely their faces) for the first time in this episode. Michael McDonald of "MADtv" fame plays Adam's dad, Richard Horvitz of "Angry Beavers, Invader Zim, Squirrel Boy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy" fame plays Jake's dad, Nicole Sullivan of "MADtv, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Kim Possible," & "King of Queens" fame plays both Adam & Jake's mom (latter voice change explained as Jake's mom had a cold the 1st day of Animas when she was heard in "Have Yourself a Joyful Little Animas," & Little Richard plays himself! Episode quotes: Adam wakes up: "I don't know why, but I've got a feeling today is going to involve my parents, an obsolete piece of technology, and some old yet somehow still youthful looking singer I've never even heard about!" Jake: "Bye mom, I'm going to school!" Jake's mom off-screen: "You're not forgetting to wear a shirt are you? Remember the last time you forgot to wear something to school?" (Flashback of big explosion blowing open the School, Jake standing in the middle of a crowd naked in a circle surrounding him taking pictures, newspaper headline reads: "Local Monkey Boy Shamelessly Struts Around School Naked!") Jake: "Oh yeah, that was 1 crazy Yom Kippur! Co-incidentally, who is Yom Kippur anyways, & why don't I ever get to read about him in any of my text books?" Principal PixieFrog: "Attention students, the job of finding entertainment in order to commence the event commer-ating the 60th anniversary of the opening of Charles Darwin Middle School was supposed to fall to Henry Armadillo (camera cuts to Henry Armadillo standing around furless,) until all of his fur suddenly & spontaneously fell off him, making it unethical for him to find a celebrity worthy of our stature." Mrs. Warthog: "But this school doesn't have a celebrity worthy of our stature." PixieFrog:"The students of Charles Darwin Middle School don't need to know that!" Adam: "This is hopeless! I can't contact Truffles Duvall no matter which plan I tried to use, & there's no way I'll be able to find out if there's somebody else Jake really likes as much as Truffles Duvall! (Hits on switch on record player.) Where's a really good singer I can (Little Richard's "Tutti Frutti" begins playing) wait, what is this? I, can't stop myself from swinging! Whatever that means!" Little Richard opening his hotel room door: "Well little human fan, don't stand outside with your mouth gapin! Come in, Come in! So what do I owe the pleasure of your little rascally company?" Adam: "Well, besides from Truffles Duvall, you're the only other singer I've ever heard of who's good enough to make me dance uncontrollably!" Little Richard: "Don't talk to me about no Truffles Duvall! That little tramp completely stole my gimmick for putting mascara & make-up on the face each time before performing a concert!" Adam: "Well, my parents did a little research on you through the Internet, as it turns out, you're among the 1st graduates of Charles Darwin Middle School." Little Richard: "Oh yeah! Good old CDM, best 3 years of education I ever had! Adam: "Well, Charles Darwin is now a school for animals to go to, I just go there cause some-body was too lazy to know the difference between a lion & my last name of Lyon." Little Richard: "You think you've got it bad, you should've heard about the antics of what Mick Jagger did when he was put in Charles Darwin Middle School from 1955-1958!" Adam: "Who's Mick Jagger?" Little Richard: "Only the lead singer of the world famous Roll-ing Stones!" Adam: "What are the Rolling Stones?" Little Richard sighs: "A band really famous before your time. I actually remember when Charles Darwin Middle School 1st became a school for animals in 1954 when I had my first big hits! 'Brown Bear Vs. Board of Education' changed the restrictive laws in our country prohibiting animals from attending schools as good as any human beings could attend. Man, it was one crazy Yom Kippur on the first day animals entered the newly rennovated Middle School" Adam: "Well anyways, I know you're busy preparing for your farewell concert & all, but do you think you could perform just one concert at Charles Darwin Middle School tonight for old time sakes? Little Richard spit-takes milk he's drinking onto Adam: "Please! Do you know how old I am?" Adam: "42?" Little Richard:"Adam, that's the answer to the meaning of life, the universe, & everything! Not my age! I'm actually a grandfather to a granddaughter about your age if you believe it!" Adam: "Is she someone I know?" Little Richard: "Well I probably shouldn't be sharing this with you but you look trustworthy. My little granddaughter is named Kerry & she happens to live here & goes to Chester Arthur Middle School!" Adam excited: "No way! I have a best friend named Kerry who I know when I used to go to Chester Arthur before I got transferred, & she was the only Kerry in that school! How come she never told me she was related to a celebrity like you?!" Little Richard: "Probably cause you never asked! But I know better than anyone else that kids today don't want to listen to songs of some old-yet still youthfully preserved-fossil they've never heard about except for you, & that was only by accident!" Adam: "Please, help me Little Richard, you're my only hope!" Little Richard: "Look, Alec Guiness I'm not!" Adam: "Who's Alec Guiness?" Little Richard: "Only the well-trained actor who starred in the 1954 film 'A Bridge On the River Kwai!'" Adam: "What's 'A Bridge On the River Kwai?'" Little Richard sighs:"Popular movie based on popular book made before your time. Anyways, find yourself another Jedi Knight cause I'm not playing any hip-hop music flying around today which gives legends like me a simultaneous case of nausea & indigestion. And I won't play for a bunch of animals who won't even appreciate my songs!" Adam: "But how do you know they won't when you haven't even played for them?" Little Richard:"Listen kid, I want to help, but I already have a previous engagement tonight at Dodger Stad-(Cell Phone rings)-just a minute I got to take this phone call! Phone Call?! There's a song in there somewhere! (Answers in a singing voice) Ow! Little Richard here! Howling at you like a grizzly bear! I send smoke signals, I send flag signals, I e-mail you, I do it all, but the 1 thing I want the most is a phone call! Whoo-ooo-ooh! How do you like my new song? (Indistinct chattering.) Cancelled?! What do you mean cancelled?! Truffles Duvall?! Why the little...(shuts phone off.) Change of plans Adam. Looks like I'll be performing tonight at Charles Darwin Middle School after all & knock the pants off of the animals there! At least the ones that wear pants! Pants?! There's a song in there somewhere! Remind me later to write a song about that one! Adam: "As long as you're doing that, do you think you can do a favor for my parents?" Little Richard: "Anything!" Adam: "I'm pretty sure that they're going to want to see you in concert, but they have terrible allergies to animals! That's really going to make it hard for them if you're playing at CDMS." Little Richard: "No problem! Go home and by the time you get there, I'll have my best people give them the best animal allergy shots money can buy! They'll be completely pro-tected! Right now I've got to prepare for the concert of the century! At least until Michael Jackson's kids grow up & they start selling millions of records of the Jackson 5000! Whoo-ooo-ooh!" Adam: "Thank you Little Richard, thank you for everything!" Adam's Dad: "I love the smell of being able to smell things without allergies in the morning!" Adam's Mom to Adam's Dad: "Honey, did you see that monkey, she looks so pretty!" Jake's Mom to Jake's Dad: "Honey, did you see that human, she looks so pretty!" Both Adam's Mom & Jake's Mom: "But I am SO much prettier!" I hope you enjoyed reading my idea! Later, fans! The End!
    Edited on 05/12/2008 10:12pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kitendoc

[43]Sep 30, 2006
    • level: 25
    Boys in the Band.

Jake decides to have his own boy band after having a dream about being in one. But since there's about five members in each boy band, they have to find auditions for a fifth member, since it consists of Adam, Jake, Winsor and Slips. The fifth member happens to be Henry the Armadillo and they try to get a gig in the town square. But during the show, Henry gets laryngitis and Bull joins in as the replacement. The show was a success, but the five guys decided not to do a boy band anymore. This episode is almost based on a South Park episode, but it is completely different from the episode.

4EverGreen

[44]Oct 1, 2006
    "The Wonderful Thing about Jagger" (30 minute episode.) Adam still can't believe that he wasn't the first human to be sent to Charles Darwin Middle School accidently after it became a school for animals. Deciding to find out more about the first human student at an all-animal school, looks up everything about Mick Jagger & how he handled life at an all-animal school, & is surprised to see many mirroring similarities to between his current situation & what Mick Jagger's situation of the school was like. Yet even the Internet doesn't have all the answers, so Adam decides he needs to go to Mick Jagger's lavish estate in Bel Air in order to ascertain what life is like for a human at an all animal school like Charles Darwin from someone who has first-hand experience of it himself! Episode Notes: Mick Jagger appears as himself in this episode, & it's revealed he has a grandson named Jason Jagger who's just qualified to skip the 5th grade & land in Charles Darwin Middle School himself! However, unlike Adam Lyon, Jason Jagger would actually like to be a real jaguar! Jason Jagger is played by Freddie Highmore of "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory" fame. Classic Rolling Stone song clips heard in this episode include: "Time is On My Side, Heart of Stone, Playing with Fire, I Can't Get No Satisfaction, As Tears Roll By, Get Off of My Cloud, 19th Nervous Breakdown, Paint it Black, Sympathy for the Devil, Gimme Shelter, Ruby Tuesday, Honky Tonk Woman," & "I Know it's Only Rock & Roll But I Like it!" Enough said true believers! The End!

Kowloon5

[45]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 23

Adam's Cable Manners: Feeling bored to death, Jake swipes cable off Chad's cable and puts it in Adam's house. then invites the whole school to watch the tube for 50 cents per animal. later on every thing was going good until Chad came despite Jake telling him to leave. when Chad learned the Cable was stolen He was about to beat up Lyon, but got Hypnotized by the Spiffies. and hypnotized Him into thinking it never happened. The Students thanked Adam for a great time.

Quotes:
    Mr. Hornbill: Well, Students, it's that time of Year again.
    Nash: Retro day? So long, everyone! I'm getting an afro. (Crashes into door.)
    Mr. Hornbill:Nash! must You have to do that when I make an announcement?
    Nash:Sorry, Sir.

Pixiefrog:Say, what's this? (Over speakerphone) Attention, Students. as You may or may not know, a Student by the name of Adam Lyon has invited all of You to His house to watch Cartoons, Action Movies, Science Shows, Stock Market...
    BullScoffs) not in a Billion Years.
    Pixiefrog:and Wrestling.
    Bull:I'm convinced.
    Narwhal:Has it been a billion years already?
    Pixiefrog:And remember anyone who's anyone is invited except those who is a Tormentor to Jacob P. Spidermonkey and/or Adam Lime. (Students Laugh) sorry. sorry! Lyon, Lyon! sorry.

Allusion:
    Nash:Good Luck, Guv'nor.
    Lacey:Lovely Time!
    Henry:Had an Elegant time, Guv'nor.
    MauricioTakes off Glasses.) Good Luck, Governor.

this slight line was from Disney's Mary Poppins when the Sweeps were leaving.

4EverGreen

[46]Dec 17, 2006
    To quote Howard Dean: "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Sorry! It's just been so long since anybody else has posted a new episode idea for this TV show, I was beginning to get bored with waiting until I could properly post a new episode idea. But thankfully, someone else has finally posted, so I can finally submit new ideas. As such I've acquired a bunch of new ideas that I can't wait to break out! For now, view the following. "It's ABOUT Time!" (30 minute episode.) Adam Lyon is always in a rush while avoiding being eaten, while doing his home-work, while trying to talk to Kerry without losing his nerve, it's amazing how Adam Lyon hasn't collapsed from exhauston from all his running around! Fortunatly, as Jake Spider Monkey 'knows' a guy, Jake has the solution to all of Adam's time troubles: a Time-Freezer. As long as you're touching the stop-watch looking device or touching the person who's controlling the device, when the device activate's, you won't be frozen in time! The Time-Freezer freezes time for everyone except for the people handling the device! With this device, Adam Lyon can finally take it easy as he's LITERALLY got all the time in the world! Of course, it's only a matter of time before Adam and Jake start abusing this device! What will happen if the device should HAPPEN to break while Adam and Jake are operating it? Let's just say the results are potentially universe altering! That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

Kowloon5

[47]Dec 17, 2006

Um... that's a rip-off of Clockstoppers. or was it Stop the world, I wanna get off? but My idea is this.

Adam's Snow Day:when CDMS was closed due to the Snow Day, Adam is enjoying His time in the snow until the Cool Kids ruin it, but Ice Bergman (The Snow Fox) is being Depressed as He saw the Children skating in the Ice as He is dreaming He is with His Grand-Dad playing Pirate in the snow. then He throws a snowball at Lyon. He said "You're right, Lyon! this Is fun!" so it didn't take long for Ice to convince Mauricio and the Penguins to play in the snow like everyone else. so they do and they are enjoying more than they did before.

4EverGreen

[48]Dec 18, 2006
    Kowloon5 wrote:
    Um... that's a rip-off of Clockstoppers. or was it Stop the world, I wanna get off?
    Really? I've never seen either of those movies, so the rip-off was totally un-intentional. But regardless, here's my newest episode idea. "Why?" Henry Armadillo, a creature who has dreams of becoming the first successful, professional, animation director someday, is saddened to learn that one of his idols, Joe Barbara of Hanna-Barbara fame has passed away from natural causes. There are no words to describe the loss a potential artist feels when the people who first inspired him pass away and there will never be a chance for him to work under the great animator and/or learn from them. Enter the five stages of Acceptance: 1. 2. Denial Number 3 is Bargaining, but after that comes Depression which is the hardest step for the young armadillo to overcome. The only way to get to the final step which is Acceptance, Henry Armadillo just wants to know one thing: Why? There's literally only one human at Charles Darwin Middle School who has the research skills and know-how in order to answer this enigma, at that human is Adam Lyon. This biographical look at the tale of the partnership of William Hanna and Joe Barbara will be examined, the two animation pioneers who helped forge the way for many animated TV shows and comedy ideas to come. It's a special Emmy Award worthy episode for this comedic show. But fear not true believers, the usual comedy of this show will return for the next new episode idea! Episode Notes: A running gag in this episode is a disembodied spiritual voice from the sky, ala Field of Dreams keeps talking to Henry Armadillo by saying if he builds it, they will come. At the end of this episode, the voice turns out to belong to the spirit of William Hanna, and the two spirits of William Hanna and Joe Barbara are finally reunited! Many animation clips directly from the director's chairs of both Hanna and Barbara are seen in this episode going all the way back to 1936's To Spring, William Hanna's first directorial effort, to 2005's The Oddyguard , Joe Barbara's final directorial effort. That's my episode idea for today! Enough said! The End! (For Now!)

Kowloon5

[49]Dec 25, 2006
    Party at Lyon's:Jake Eavesdrops on Adam and soon realizes His parents won't be home until next week, so He organizes a surprise Party, so He tells the Male students and Faculty about the party and when the night came, adam heard a Ding-Dong from his doorbell, and all the animals were partying like crazy! finding out why they were'nt invited, Lupe and Ingrid dress as boys to find out what's what. the party ended when the Neighbors called the police because Jake put the Volume too high up while playing ELO's song Evil Woman, but Adam threw pies at the neighbors added with His Uncle's spice, Sleeping Spice. the Animals thanked Adam for a great party. as for the Police and the Neighbors, They were hypnotized to clean the House. oh, Yeah! as for Lupe and Ingrid they were tired and slept in Adam's Room.

kitendoc

[50]Dec 26, 2006
    That did not make any sense...

4EverGreen

[51]Dec 27, 2006

"The Sell-Out" If there's one thing Jake Spidermonkey is known for, it is having an uncontrollable need to look at and touch his exposed rear end. But when Charles Darwin Middle School comes around with its own Career Day, forces come along that threaten to coerce Jake's way of thinking. One of the booth's is run by an animal supermodel extraordinaire named Gazelle (voiced by actual supermodel Giselle) who convinces Jake that if he wants to make it big and be just as well known as a monkey as Michael Jackson's Bubbles was, than Jake needs to adopt some new fashion threads and give the animal kingdom a new fashion sensation. Adam, Windsor, and Slips see right through Gazelle's ruse and know that Gazelle isn't really interested in helping make Jake famous, but only in making more money for herself. Despite the three friends pleas, Jake signs along the dotted line to get on the road to fame and fortune. Can this career move possibly end well for Jake? "The Big Shot AKA Will Success Spoil Jake Spidermonkey?" Jake is introduced to the world of commercialism, how to endorse and sell products with glitz, glammer, and panache (whatever the last word is supposed to mean to Jake Spidermonkey!) In the meanwhile, Adam, Windsor, and Slips commeraderie is lost without the aid of Jake to back them up. Jake on the other hand is getting everything a 'normal' monkey with dreams of being famous can dream of: money, fame, wealth, notariety, the power and priviledge that only by being a highly paid celebrity can bring. And yet for what it's worth, none of those things can bring Jake Spidermonkey what he really wants: his friends. Will Jake leave the world of animal fashion behind just to get his friends back? One thing's for sure: the series wouldn't be "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" without him! Episode Notes: Jake Spidermonkey's one time dream of being a fashion model for animals (as divulged in the episode segment "I've Got a New Aptitude") finally comes true for this episode only. That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

Kowloon5

[52]Dec 29, 2006
    Kevin's Redemption:not taking any chances to get beaten up again by the students, Amazon Kevin dons a Clown suit and calls himself Clowny Kev. when performing once again, Kevin Throws a Wedding Cake at Mr. Mandrill, Sprays Mr. Pixiefrog with a Firehose, and while He does it, His Chauffeur is sneaking a Tape Recorder with a note. then Kevin tells the Animals to throw Garbage, Socks, Fake Fruits at Adam's Tormentors(But not Bull Sharkowski), some were forced to try Home Ec, and some were pranked as of 'Kick Me' after the Chauffeur completes his task, Kevin decides to leave before something goes wrong. but when the Chauffeur crashes into Kevin, He is on a Unicycle and crashed into exit door and left. the Animals cheered for an encore, but Pixiefrog found a Recorder in the Office and reads the notes 'To whom it may Anger or Concern' Pixiefrog plays the tape. "I'm sorry about last time but My true intentions are of beating up stuntmen, not actual Animals. so they called Amazon Kevin to come to the school. They cheered Kevin's clown work and plays ELO's All over the world. (During the song, there will be a scene change to a Mall, Electronics Store, Cityscape, Courthouse, or a Farm.

4EverGreen

[54]Dec 29, 2006
    "We Are the Toons" (72 minute made for TV movie special broken down into 3 parts for regular episode viewing.) After a special ten hour marathon of the top 20 episodes of MGPaM as voted by viewers, it will be followed by this once in a lifetime debut spectacular! In a secret corner of Charles Darwin Middle School, Jake Spidermonkey stumbles upon something truly amazing: a door which is actually the portal gateway to other dimensions, ones that the world of MGPaM have never even dreamed of. The gateway leads to another cartoon universes and not just ones created by Cartoon Network, but to every single cartoon universe ever created by any cartoon company in the history of ever (although some doors have been locked up as being too inappropriate for other cartoons to travel to for having too adult of a nature.) Jake enters one of the doorways and lands into the world of "Camp Lazlo!" Where despite Jake and Lazlo both being spidermonkey's, they're both as different as night and day! Adam soon follows into the dimensional gateway world but has no way to tell which doorway will lead him to Jake. Regardless, Adam picks one at random and winds up in the world of "Squirrel Boy," and finds out from fellow animal lover Andy that Adam isn't the only one who has problems with dealing with the animal kingdom. Unfortunatly, Bull Sharkowski has see Jake and Adam enter this previously undiscovered doorway and decides to enter one of these dimensions himself. He falls into the world of "The Grim Adventure's of Billy and Mandy" and is soon tempted by villains Morg and General Skarr to join their side in a quest for something much bigger than the two of those villains put together. The goal these villains have in mind is soon revealed when Henry Armadillo decides to investigate where his friends have gone off to. Henry enters the world of "Captain Planet and the Planeteers" to find a complete host of villains from cartoons past from all sorts of cartoon companies banded together, with this branch of the nefarious villain organization headed by none other than the very beautiful but very deadly Dr. Blight! Dr. Blight reveals to all the cartoon villains who have joined forces together in on what the final master plan is for destroying the forces of good once and for all. The powers of ultimate evil with their branch being orchestrated by Him from "The Powerpuff Girls" among with other ultimate evils from other cartoon universes, have all banded together in order to figure out a way to dispel the forces of good by making something bigger than one single force of cartoon good could hope to overcome! Many different evil cartoon geniuses have worked together to design and build a ray gun, which when completed will be capable of leaving entire worlds ignorant and indifferent to the pain and suffering experienced by people in third world countries. To add insult to injury, Dr. Blight reveals her ultimate tool of destruction: the Orb of Pollution. A dark gray sphere capable of releasing poisonous gasses and materials that can render entire planets defenseless and inhabitable to live in. A scheme which Dr. Blight will use to charge trillions to the different worlds she ends up polluting in order to have her clean it up! Henry Armadillo knows that this can not be allowed to happen, but he can not stop these forces alone! The forces of good from every single cartoon company available must be brought together in order to stop these cartoon villains from plotting together in order to bring doom and destruction to so many lives. Will this union be successful? Episode Notes: This episode idea is one of my pet projects. I've long desired for a way to see so many different cartoon hero's and villains from different cartoon companies work together for a gigantic reason, and the plight of hunger-stricken nations of Earth seems to me like the one thing big enough to enable so many different cartoon companies to work together in order to make a difference. The finale will conclude with all the cartoon hero's singing their own rendition of "We Are the World" as "We Are the Toons." That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

jacktoo

[56]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 20

I Never Met a Dead Snake

Slips wants to get a driver's license. With some help from Adam, Jake, and Windsor, Slips learns how to drive a pickup truck. But Jake's ridiculous driving leads him, Adam, Slips, and Windsor crashing into the television transmitter and all the TV all over the city. With some help from Ingrid, she and Adam team up to restore television. Will TV ever be restored? Will Slips ever get his license?

Pixiefrog vs. Wolverine

Principal Wolverine tries to get revenge on Principal Pixiefrog. The two principals fight over who will be the principal of Charles Darwin Middle School.

Jim856796

[57]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 14
    That "I Never Met a Dead Snake" idea sounds like a certain episode of Family Guy.

4EverGreen

[58]Jan 14, 2007
    Adam & the NOT-So-Invisibles (72 minute made for TV movie broken up into 3 parts for episode viewing.) As Charles Darwin Middle School has animals of many different shapes and sizes, some animal students are LITERALLY looked down upon as being small and insignificant. Such is the case with James Ant, who longs to be just like his father. The retired, great celebrity hero known as Atom Ant! But as long as James Ant has no super powers of his own, it seems that James will always be threatened with the danger of being crushed underfoot. Meanwhile, the smart kids have just invented a device which can shrink and or grow anything from it's normal size until it's really small or until it's really giant. Since the smart kids know that they'll never get any willing test subjects to test the device for them, they decide to 'acidentally' try it out on Adam Lyon & Jake Spidermonkey. If Adam thought Charles Darwin Middle School was difficult enough at normal size, it's going to be a positively gigantic task making it at James Ant's size! Only by learning to cooperate and get along with James and other animals his size, can Adam and Jake appreciate and learn how hard some other classmates REALLY have it! Can the two best friends get back to where the device is being stored and restore themselves to normal size so they can teach those who are mean to James Ant a little lesson in respecting others no matter what their size? It's going to be a real challenge! Episode Notes: This made-for-TV-movie is both a parody of Honey I Shrunk the Kids and Arthur & the Invisibles! That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

jacktoo

[59]Jan 15, 2007
    • level: 20
    Jim856796 wrote:
    That "I Never Met a Dead Snake" idea sounds like a certain episode of Family Guy.
    It's the only one I could really think of. I don't have such a big imagination. Besides, this episode was not about a girl learning how to drive, it was about a boy. Slips wanted to learn how to drive, but Jake's driving crashed into the TV transmitter. It's also a 15-minute episode, not 30-minute.
    Edited on 01/15/2007 5:35am

kitendoc

[60]Jan 15, 2007
    Balloon Neck

Ingrid has an odd sickness that causes her neck to blow up like a balloon if she holds in her sneeze. At first, the animals thought it was amazing, but Ingrid can't deflate her neck back to her regular size and begins to float. Can Lupe and Adam find a cure for Ingrid before Ingrid begins to float up to the sky?
    Edited on 01/15/2007 6:50pm