My Gym Partner's a Monkey Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

Create an episode

4EverGreen

[63]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 43

Here's my last two episode ideas for my first season of ideas for MGPaM! Enjoy! Episode Idea 1: "Stop Komodo Draggin' My Heart Around." CDMS isn't known for spending much money on teacher's but when it's found out there isn't 1 teacher to help animal's speak languages besides English, CDMS' district approves a budget to be used for a foreign languages teacher. He's a Komodo Dragon & Miss Chameleon falls head over heals in love with him. Yet Mr. Petty (the Komodo Dragon's name) doesn't even realize Miss Chameleon exists. Miss Chameleon knows Adam Lyon has a healthy relationship with Kerry, & asks how she can gain Mr. Petty's attention. Can Adam Lyon help Miss Chameleon make a match in heaven? It'll be interesting to see! "Preying For Time" Adam Lyon learns there's more than 1 type of preying in the world as there are some creatures that don't prey on other animals for food, but rather for money. So imagine Adam Lyon's surprise when he finds out humans are considered the most dangerous money predator's in existance! With this knowledge in hand, will Adam Lyon finally be able to turn the tables on the predators who hunt him? Maybe, but probably not for long! Episode notes: Famous rock & roll singer Tom Petty guest stars in this episode as Komodo Dragon Mr. Petty & even sings his hit song "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around." Episode Idea 2: "Freedom 13" (30 minute episode.) It had to happen sooner or later, Jake Spidermonkey is turning 13 years old in monkey years and is expected to start thinking about finding a girlfriend spider money to spend the rest of his life with. Yet Jake doesn't exactly consider hanging around with girls particularly exciting. It's just not for him. Jake Spidermonkey is detached from what other animal male animals find appealing in female animals as they seem so different. Than it dawns on Adam Lyon: could it mean that Jake Spidermonkey is keeping a certain secret?! Learn the truth once and for all where Jake Spidermonkey fits into the scheme of life at Charles Darwin Middle School, what it's going to mean for his friends, and how this is going to effect the rest of his future as a primate! You KNOW you don't want to miss this rating bonanza episode that's likely to produce an emmy award for presenting a not so ordinary character type in a really positive light! Because after this episode, the way that people look at Jake Spider-monkey will NEVER be the same! Episode Notes: The speculations that have long been held about what Jake Spidermonkey likes in a mate, such as being a man like he is, finally gets confirmed in this episode when Jake Spidermonkey sings George Michael's coming out of the closet song "Freedom 90" minus the two curse words originally found in the song as the song is re-worked as "Freedom 13" signifying that Jake is turning 13 years old in monkey years. This is the season finale for my first season of episode ideas for this show. I'll write a season summary of all the episodes I've written for this season as soon as possible. Those are my episode ideas for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

assclown12

[64]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 8
    Al that talkin'(full 30 minute episode)
    Weird Al yankovic makes an appearence as himself,by being hired as a new teacher,replacing the music teacher,who was cut due to budget raises.It seems that most of the students are fans of Al's music,and his TV appearences,and he even reconizes some of the students from past concerts,but a problem arises when celebrity duets comes to town,and everyone fights over who will sing with Al.Who will go on with him to the show?
    notes-
    Al appears as a male poodle,like his dog,Bella.

Al's songs include-Virus alert,white and nerdy,and at the celebrity show,king of suede.

I know the episode idea sucks a bit,but I just nedded a new idea.

4EverGreen

[65]Jan 20, 2007
    Here's my 1st season of episode ideas for "My Gym Partner's a Monkey." If people really like the episode ideas I've put down so far, I might make a full 2nd season of ideas! For now, please enjoy the following. 1. "A Night With Little Richard" 2. "It's ABOUT Time!" 3. "Why?" 4. "The Sell-Out/The Big Shot" "We Are the Toons" A-5. " The Secret Doorway" B-6. "The Grand Plan" C-7. "A Once In a Lifetime Event!" 8. " The Wonderful Thing About Jagger" "Adam & the NOT-So-Invisibles" A-9. "Part I" B-10. "Part II" C-11. "Part III" 12. "Stop Komodo Dragon My Heart Around/Preying For Time" 13. "Freedom 13" As a bonus, I'll list the potential season 2 premiere of my episode ideas! "MADtv Goes Wild!" (Hour long special!) Before the show's opening sequence rolls, many of the character's from "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" participate in a sketch in which Jason Jagger (Mick Jagger's grandson mentioned in "The Wonderful Thing About Jagger,") sings one of George Michael's hit songs, "Monkey! " (Come on, it's such an obvious fit!) The characters of MGPaM are on the hit show "MADtv" to talk about what goes on at Charles Darwin Middle School behind the scenes, their plans for what might go on during the new season, and participate in a bunch of sketches with "MADtv" castmembers past & present! (And this is a very possible thing to have happen as Time Warner is the ultimate owner of both "MADtv" and MGPaM.) This is one episode special that you DON'T want to miss! Episode Notes: Phil LaMarr pulls double-duty in this episode as he voices both Bull Sharkow-ski and plays some of his old "MADtv" roles. Other "MADtv" castmembers include: Nicole Sullivan, Debra Wilson, Pat Kilbane, Alex Borstein, Will Sasso, Aries Spears, Mo Collins, Michael McDonald, Stephanie Weir, Bobby Lee, Frank Caliendo, Paul Vogt, Josh Meyers, Ike Barinholtz, Jordan Peele, Nicole Parker, Ron Pederson, Danielle Gaither, Keegan Michael-Key, Christa Flanagan, Arden Myrin, Frank Caeti, & Nicole Randall Johnson. That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

Racer3007

[66]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    assclown12 wrote:
    Al that talkin'(full 30 minute episode)
    Weird Al yankovic makes an appearence as himself,by being hired as a new teacher,replacing the music teacher,who was cut due to budget raises.It seems that most of the students are fans of Al's music,and his TV appearences,and he even reconizes some of the students from past concerts,but a problem arises when celebrity duets comes to town,and everyone fights over who will sing with Al.Who will go on with him to the show?
    notes-
    Al appears as a male poodle,like his dog,Bella.

Al's songs include-Virus alert,white and nerdy,and at the celebrity show,king of suede.

I know the episode idea sucks a bit,but I just nedded a new idea.

That wouldn't happen this show isn't exactly popular or good.

4EverGreen

[68]Jan 28, 2007
    "Monkey-quin" (30 minute episode.) Jake's mom is really upset that her son has chosen the lifestyle that he has, and sees his behavior as something that needs to be cured. Fortunatly, Principal Pixiefrog's cousin Tellulah Toad happens to be a witch (which is kind of ironic because witches usually turn people into toads and here she IS a toad!) Tellulah tells Jake's mom that the best way to make Jake forget his 'tendencies' is to provide him with something that not even HE can ignore. Tellulah uses her magical powers to animate a statue of a girl monkey into a real girl monkey, the prettiest girl monkey in the world (other than Jake's mom of course!) This monkey who is named Halle (the witch is really uncreative when it comes to disguising her creations and can only think of a name comprised of letters found within her own name,) is created to be lean, keen, and one feisty monkey machine metaphorically speaking. Although Halle is real whenever it's just her and Jake, whenever anything else sees Jake, Halle reverts back to being a mannequin. But Jake doesn't care as he thinks that he's got it made in the shade. But this bliss will surely end if Jake finds out the hard truth that Halle isn't actually real but just the result of a lazy lady's magic, what will it mean to Jake and his unusual psyche? Episode Notes: This episode is a parody of a reportedly infamously bad 1987 movie called "Mannequin" which starred Andrew McCarthey. The episode even has a song from the movie. Mainly, Starship's "Nothing's Going To Stop Us Now!" That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

assclown12

[69]Jan 29, 2007
    I thought it was good,and you must not have a sense of humor,even if it bit you in the brain.

4EverGreen

[70]Jan 29, 2007
    "Don't Worry, Be Rappy" Jake Spidermonkey decides that the time has come for him to try a new image in order to change the other animals perceptions about him. To that end, Jake has decided to become more of a rapper! Unfortunatly, Jake has decided to become an early Vanilla Ice/MC Hammer rapper. So instead of sounding cool, Jake just sounds outdated. Can Adam, Windsor, and Slips convince Jake to go back to being his normal, non-rappy self? "Rain Monkey" It's said that many animals have a sixth sense. But Adam is really surprised that Jake is able to know just exactly what cards someone is going to pull for a "Pokemon" trading card game battle before they're even pulled! Adam thinks that if he had Jake on his side while playing "Pokemon" with his friends and rivals, it would be really easy for him to win a lot of rare "Pokemon" cards in his games! But this puts an uncomfortable strain on Adam as his conscience is telling him that it's wrong to use his friend for his own gain while being inconsiderate of Jake's own feelings. Will Adam forfeit his own championship potential to salvage his friendship with Jake? Let's hope so! Episode Notes: The first episode segment is a reference to the 1988 song "Don't Worry, Be Happy" while the second episode segment is a parody of the 1988 movie "Rain Man" starring Dustin Hoffman and Tom Hanks. Those are my episode ideas for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

Kowloon5

[71]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 23
    Chiller Thriller: Adam invites Jake to go to a Movie Theater to watch "Voyage of the Arctic Foxes". but what They didn't count on was The Cool Kids and Adam's tormentors from the Arctic Classes. so Jake convinces Adam to get back at the tormentors with Firecrackers, Hot sauce, and hot Butter to the Students. (Not the Cool Kids.) so they Did drive away the students from the Theater. and Adam sneaked a note in the Blue Penguin's (which might be named Nathaniel.) Fish box, which was said by Mauricio and he quotes, "I decided to let You have the Theater to Yourself and enjoy the Movie, signed, Adam Lyon." so when Adam returned home, the House's temperature was 20 degrees. the Penguins are Sliding the stairs, Ice Burgman is wearing Adam's Clothes, and Mauricio is telling what Their Group would be If They're a Rock Group. Adam answered "Cold Steel.' Then Fainted.

kitendoc

[72]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 25
    No offense, but that didn't make any sense.

Kowloon5

[73]Feb 1, 2007
    Again with the no-sense Sentence?

kitendoc

[74]Feb 1, 2007
    • level: 25
    Look, you need to have Adam and Jake be on some nutty adventure instead of focusing on them getting back at their tormentors.

assclown12

[75]Feb 1, 2007
    that sucked,kowloon,no offence.

Kowloon5

[76]Feb 1, 2007

Um... None Taken?

the next one is "The A Games"

realizing that the City has banned Skateboarding, Adam Lyon tries to convince Mr. Pixiefrog to Fight the Ban by Breaking it, and using a Half-Pipe at Adam's house.

March of 4th Animals: The Students want Adam to use Fireworks for their March of Fourth Fireworks display, but the Chester Arthur Staff is determined to eliminate any chance of Adam using firecrackers.

assclown12

[78]Feb 1, 2007
    that's a bit better,way better than the last one.bravo.
    1st-3/5
    2nd-4.5/5

4EverGreen

[79]Feb 1, 2007
    "Catscratching Fever!" Adam Lyon has a new pet cat that he wants to show off to his animal friends. This however, presents a problem. Not only is owning another animal frowned upon concerning students & staffmembers at Charles Darwin Middle School, zoo animals tend to get really competitive with pet animals which zoo animals view as living soft and easy unlike the hard, struggling life that zoo animal students live at Middle School. Normally competitions wouldn't be a problem for students but for zoo animal students, they won't stop competing with a pet animal until they prove that zoo animals are better than pet animals, and the competitions get more insane and dangerous as more time goes on. Can Adam Lyon stop the insanity before it gets completely out of hand? Probably not, but it will sure be funny to see him try! "Three Dog Day" In an effort to avoid the pet mistake that Adam Lyon made the last time, Adam instead gets three dogs to take care of as everybody already knows that they're man's best friend so there's no way the animals can compete against that. But Adam gets more than he bargained for when the dogs turn out to geniuses who can not only talk in perfect English, they can sing in perfect English to! These singing dogs make Adam Lyon immensly popular with some more human pals, especially a certain lovely lady pal named Kerry. But Adam's newfound popularity is leaving his animal friends out in the cold. Has Adam Lyon forgotten all about his animal friends, or will he remember and make amends with them? One thing is for sure, Jake Spidermonkey can't carry the entire show alone! Episode Notes: The cat in "Catscratching Fever" is designed to look a lot like Stimpy from John K.'s critically acclaimed series "Ren & Stimpy" and is even voiced by the actor who originally played him, Billy West! The Dogs in "Three Dog Day" are designed to look like Huckleberry Hound, Doggy Daddy, & Hong Kong Phooey from various Hanna-Barbara cartoons from the 1950's through the 1970's. The episode title of "Catscratching Fever" is a reference to the 1975 Ted Nugent song "Catscratch Fever" while "Three Dog Day" is a refernce to the popular 1970's band Three Dog Night! That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

Kowloon5

[80]Feb 2, 2007

This is an Eleven episode Movie I thought You might like. MGPAM Movie Adventures in Florida

Florida, Here We come!:When CDMS has won the Award for best School in the District, the Students go to Florida in addition to the Award.

Beached:The Cool Kids try to Endure their first day at the beach, but like it soon.

Only the Smart survive:The Spiffies are stranded on an Island with nothing but Palm Trees, Pirates, and Firecrackers.

Golf of Mexico:Henry tries to beat Adam Lyon's record in a game of Mini-Golf.

Football Frantics:The Students try to infiltrate the Security Guards to get to a Stadium for a Football Game.

Hotel Hassle:A Hotel Manager tries to drive the Students out of the Hotel, but Amazon Kevin tries to convince Him not to.

Surf's up, up, and Awry:Jake dons a Fireman's Suit and Surfboard as the superhero, the Soiree Surfer.

Condo Capers:Adam invites the Male Students and Faculty in the Condo for a Party, but the Girl Students are suspicious on Why They weren't invited.

Buried Treasure:Adam and the Students try to find a Pirate's Treasure in the Beach, but the Beachgoers try to Thwart their Attempts.

Pizza Time:Adam and His posse go to a Pizzeria and Write down the Toppings before closing time.

Anti-Vegetable Busboys:Adam and Jake attepmt to bust a Corrupt Restaurant that forces Children to eat Their Veggies.

Grade each one please!