My Gym Partner's a Monkey Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

Create an episode

cartoonfan555

[101]Mar 3, 2007
    • level: 3
    That sounds like a very relistic idea. Cool man think of more!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EverGreen

[102]Mar 3, 2007
    • level: 43
    "Dr. Philly" (30 minute episode.) The boss of all animal nurses in all animal schools in the Los Angeles animal school district is coming to inspect Charles Darwin Middle School to make sure that Nurse Gazelle is keeping all the students in good health. This is Dr. Philly who happens to be a horse and fittingly enough, is voiced by Dr. Phil McGraw as Dr. Philly is a parody of Dr. Phil. What Dr. Philly is really surprised to find though is a human boy there and a monkey who really likes to hang out with him...a LOT! It soon becomes apparent to Dr. Philly that what Jake Spidermonkey has for Adam (and maybe other boys his age,) is more than just a 'good' friendship. So Dr. Philly decides its time for an intervention and gets Jake to sit down on a psychiatrist's couch to find out the root of his behavior. Although Dr. Philly isn't going to try to cure Jake as Dr. Philly knows that there's nothing to cure for Jake, Dr. Philly just wants Jake to be comfortable with who he is as a monkey and make sure he makes everyone feel okay with who he is as a monkey as well. Don't miss this emmy award worthy episode! Episode Notes: This cartoon reveals that the reason Jake has chosen his lifestyle is before his sister got married, she loved to dress her younger brother in woman's outfits and Jake liked wearing these woman's outfits as they looked nice on him. Features flashbacks from previous episodes. That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

4EverGreen

[106]Mar 9, 2007

"Nobody Loves You...Like the Way I Do?!" (30 minute episode.) Many say the best things in life are free & the best free thing that exists in the world has undoubtedly got to be the force of love. Debbie loves Windsor, Lupe loves her vulture boyfriend, Virgil Shark loves Latanya Hippo, and Adam loves Kerry. But who (or maybe rather, what) does Jake love? Although Jake and the rest of Mrs. Loon's class have an assignment to write a report on the one thing that they love more than anything else in the world, Jake Spidermonkey has gotten a terrible case of Monkey Pox which turns out to be a really real horrible disease (who knew?!)  & Adam's entrusted to deliver Jake's assignment to him so he can do it while recuperating from his disease. Entering a zoo cage with a sick, disease ridden monkey is not for the meek to say the least! Jake has dark blue dots all over his body which is causing him to itch & smell something awful! Plus Jake is coughing & sneezing up a storm whenever his mom isn't attending to him. Needless to say, nobody who hasn't already had Monkey Pox in their life is allowed to enter without a Haz-mat bio-suit to keep from getting diseased. So Adam enters protected from Jake & his flu-like symptoms to give Jake his assignment. However, Jake feels he's in no position to sit up straight let alone do his assignment! So Adam feels the least he can do is tell Jake what the assignment is about so Jake can think about it while he's getting better. Meanwhile, Jake's mom who is named Delilah Spidermonkey has got to go down to the mall to make an animal mascot appearance when Kiki Von Beaky is unable to do it. So Delilah asks Adam if it wouldn't be too much trouble to watch Jake while she has to do this thing as she doesn't want Jake left alone in his present state. Adam agrees as he's got nothing better to do anyways. Jake is really appreciative Adam is being so kind & generous to him even after all the times Jake has unintentionally caused Adam so much trouble. So while Adam is busy spoon-feeding the monkey, getting Jake his favorite TV channel on without the use of a remote control, or giving Jake a much needed soapy sponge bath to help take his itch away, Jake thinks Adam must like him! Adam REALLY likes him! But Adam doesn't exactly get what Jake means as he doesn't think taking care of Jake is neccessarily a matter of liking, it's a matter of duty. But when Delilah comes back home & says Adam's services won't be required any further, Jake says he knows exactly what he's going to write his report on. So Adam goes home relatively pleased that he's helped out a friend in need. But when Adam is going to school on the day the assignment is due, Jake appears completely better & well wanting to read Adam his report before anyone else reads it! But Jake's report is...disturbing to say the least. Jake's report is all about how Adam took care of Jake while he was sick proving how much in love Adam must be in...with Jake! Adam can't believe Jake's mind has been thinking like this! How could Jake possibly think for one second Adam likes Jake in the way Jake thinks Adam likes Jake?! Adam does have a girlfriend and doesn't want to give anybody the false idea that Adam likes Jake in the way Jake thinks Adam likes Jake! While Adam and Jake are fighting over the report, Miss Chameleon's nephew the named Boy, George appears asking if Jake is having any kind of problem and whether there's anything the named Boy, George can do anything to help Jake out. The named Boy, George just got finished taking care of Kiki Von Beaky after a particularly nasty fall and the named Boy, George had written a paper all about taking care of Kiki. Jake forgets all about his fight with Adam and asks the named Boy, George if the chameleon wouldn't mind keeping his report the same but just changing a few simple elements. The named Boy, George says he doesn't mind at all. Jake says in exchange he's going to change his report to be about someone different than Adam which is just fine with Adam as he's written his report not about Jake, but about the girl that matters most to Adam: Kerry! Episode Notes: Jake changes his report to say the named Boy, George took care of him and the named Boy, George changes his report to read that he took care of Jake Spidermonkey. The named Boy, George and Jake Spidermonkey decide to become New 'Good Special' Friends Forever which releases Adam from any sort of socially degrading tasks with Jake Spidermonkey from here on out. That's my episode idea for today! Enough said. true believers!   The End!

Edited on 03/09/2007 9:39pm

4EverGreen

[108]Mar 9, 2007

"Taking Care of 'Monkey' Business!" Dobie Broadway Jr. is going to be away at a three day weekend music festival celebrating money, fame, wealth, & rock and roll, but mostly the first three! Because of this, Dobie's fabulous estate is put into Lord Saucypant's charge so Adam and Jake are invited to cash in on the action! Having the run of an entire amusement park is fun, but it'd definitely a lot more enjoyable if all of Adam & Jake's friends could be there. So Lord Saucypants says he's going to call a 'few' of Jake's friends. But Lord Saucypants doesn't end up calling a 'few' of Jake's friends, he calls all of them including animals who would never in a billion years be on Jake's close friends list such as the Spiffies! But being related to a celebrities monkey has it's advantages. Besides, they have three days so what could POSSIBLY go wrong?! Apparently, almost everything! The animals completely forget their manners and totally trash everything on Dobie's estate! Everything's a wreck and this is going to be the evening Dobie is going to come back home! If Dobie see's this, he's going to make Lord Saucypant's life miserable! Fortunatly the Spiffies are still around and are willing to use a device that will quickly & efficiently clean up the mess the other animals made...as long as Adam and Jake promise to do the Spiffies a favor. Gulp! "The Favor" Adam & Jake's favor isn't so dangerous this time. All they have to do is invite Jason Jagger for a sleepover at Jake's place. Than when the morning comes and Jason steps out of the cave to greet the morning, Adam and Jake disrobe him making him completely naked for all the world to see! It would seem the Spiffies have something against any animal who gets more attention around school than they do especially when they're not as smart as they are. Even though Jason Jagger is a friend to Jake and Adam, the two friends don't dare risk encurring the wrath of the Fin-father. So they invite Jason to sleep over at Jake's place. Jason is of course a totally cool cat and is an absolutely purr-fect model of perfection of the Jaguar kingdom. Plus he's smart, witty, funny, and deliciously debonair. Jason admits he likes to shake up the status quo and go against the norm whenever possible as he feels a need to acheive and shake up people's and animal's expectations! Adam is feeling really guilty as he knows what he's been assigned to do, but with Jason being so nice to them, Adam no longer has the heart to do it. During the night he tell's Jake who is falling asleep that they're not going to go through with the Spiffies plan and just face whatever the Fin-father may have to dish out at them. Adam hear's Jake say yes to his plan before going back to sleep, only to miss Jake saying that Jake would very much agree that yes, he does in fact like the named Boy, George in THAT particular way and hopes very much the two of them have passed the audition. So Adam wakes up with a clear conscience and a good moral code as he knows that on this beautiful day nothing could POSSIBLY go wrong! Except it would seem Adam has forgotten the number one rule of irony: the rule is every single time someone says nothing could POSSIBLY go wrong, it always does! In this case, Jake still thinks that the plan is going to go through as planned but Adam says that's not the case. Adam tries to stop Jake, but it's too late! Jake takes off Jason's robe completely and the results are...shimmering?!... It would seem Jason is rich in more ways than one, & BOY the other rich thing Jason has in his possession makes even Jake impressed! Jason has the perfect body, the perfect 'accessories,' & the perfect attitude. It's everything Jake could want in a guy! So Jake asks Jason who is reveling in his new positive attention if Jason would like to be one of Jake's 'Good special' friends for life with him. Jason doesn't find this a problem as he doesn't see anything wrong with liking anybody or maybe even everybody for that matter! After all, friends make the world go wrong and a Jaguar can never have too many friends. Besides, this will go against the norm of what others will expect of him and that is the one thing Jason likes more than anything else in the world! Episode Notes: Jason Jagger is completely disrobed in this episode and shall remain this way for the rest of the series! That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End! (Until next time that is!)

Edited on 03/09/2007 10:12pm

4EverGreen

[109]May 4, 2007
    Doggin500 wrote:
    The Smarter Ape Around Here/ Smarty Snake

THe Smarter Ape Around Here- A test is coming, so Jake asks Windsor and Adam to help him study.

Smarty Snake- After answering a hard quetsion right, Finius befriends Slips. Next thing they know, there best pals. Adam, Jake, Windsor, and Lupe have to break up their friendship.

That's a GREAT idea! I'll have to use it in my Third season of ideas for MGPAM! Keep up the good work! Enough said, true believer!

4EverGreen

[110]May 5, 2007
    I've managed to get around my double-posting rule by quoting from someone else. Now, the moment you've all been waiting for! The finale of my second season of ideas for "My Gym Partne's a Monkey!" I hope that you'll enjoy it because it's really good! "Sister Kristian" (30 minute episode.) The first year at Charles Darwin Middle School is coming to a close. It's May & that means there's only one more month before summer vacation. Once summer vacation is over the famillar characters that go to CDMS will be seniors & they will rule the school. But Jake Spidermonkey is distraught about the whole thing. What's he supposed to do for the whole summer while his best (actually his ONLY) human buddy at the whole school will be hanging around with his other human friends? But that question is answered for him when Jake's older sister, Kristian comes back to Jake's & his mother's house. It seems that Kristian has had a falling out with her husband and now wants to stay back at her old home for a while. Jake is really interested in playing with his older sister again, but things have changed. Now Kristian is no longer only married, she's expecting to have a kid! That's right! Jake is going to be an uncle! But this change is overwhelming to Jake to say the least. How could something change so drastically?! But Kristian isn't the only being that's changed or is changing. Change is floating all around the Los Angeles area. Lupe has become a bigger, prettier bird of prey, Ingrid is no longer feeling awkward about her height as the other students are starting to close the gap between her height & their own height, Virgil is a lot kinder thanks to LaTanya Hippo, Jason Jagger has taken to carrying a guitar around with him everywhere he goes in case inspiration strikes, Windsor has gotten even more muscles than he already had, Slips is a lot bigger & more attentive, Henry Armadillo has been busy working out & buffing up so he won't get pushed around as easily, but the biggest changes of all HAVE to belong to the two closest pals at CDMS. Adam's been experiencing a growth spurt & has shot up to average human teenage height! Not to mention that Adam Lyon has been growing out his hair long & is now sporting a reddish-orange mustache. The reason Adam Lyon is going for the new look is as far as his logic goes, is that just because his clone had his hair fall out, doesn't mean that the real Adam has to have the same thing happen to him which is why Adam is taking this precaution. But Jake is starting to experience his own growth spurt & has become bigger & slightly stronger to. Jake can't believe the changes that have occured to everyone! But the biggest change of all has to be when the school year ends & just as Kristian & her husband make up, that's when Kristian is feeling that the time has come for her to experience the most wonderful feeling in the world! You won't want to miss THIS spectacular episode! Episode Notes: Final appearance of ALL the MGPAM cast as their original seventh grade guises as they've begun to mature & grow into their eighth grade roles! First in episode appearance of Jake's older sister, Kristian. The episode title is a reference to Night Ranger's 1982 masterpiece song "Sister Christian" which is even sung in this song! All of the main characters at Charles Darwin Middle School graduate from being seventh graders to eight graders! Kristian becomes a mother in this episode & Jake becomes an uncle. Kristian names her child Adam in honor of Jake's best friend! / I'll even post pictures of the new designs for the characters up somewhere when I get the chance! That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

4EverGreen

[111]May 8, 2007
    Bobber4 wrote:
    This SHALL be the perfect topic for fans to post their fan-fiction or episode ideas! Perfect!
    And just to remind everybody who's already here and/or to let people know, they can also post MOVIE ideas about this show to if they want, so there's no need to be shy!

4EverGreen

[112]May 8, 2007

At long last, here's my second season of ideas for "My Gym Partner's a Monkey!" Also, I just want to let people know that I WON'T be posting a bonus episode here as I have a certain plan & a certain way I want to carry it out! The students are leaving seventh grade of Charles Darwin Middle School behind & once they return after summer vacation is over, they'll be in eighth grade. Yet certain circumstances will see to it that many of the main students will be forced to reunite over the summer in order to take care of an old threat that has returned for revenge in their lives, & take care of him once & for ALL! This threat will be revealed in my second "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" movie which will bridge the gap between my second season of ideas & my third season of ideas. For now, please enjoy the following.

In Movie Theatres: My Gym Partner's a Monkey: The Lyon King! 1 & 2. "MadTV Goes Wild!" (Hour long episode.) 3. "Monkey-quin!" 4. "Don't Worry, Be Rappy/Rain Monkey" 5. "Catscratching Fever!/Three Dog Day" 6, 7, & 8. "My Gym Partner's a Monkey the Big Field Trip 2: Escape From Zizneyland!" (90 minute made for TV movie!) 9. "...But the Cat Came Back.../A Mind With a Heart of It's Own" 10. "You're So Vain/Fear & Loathing In Middle School" 11. "Ghostbusting!" 12. "If She Knew What She Wants/The Solid Serenade Is Walking Down Your Street" 13. "Karma Chameleon/Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? (Because It Really Looks Like You Do!)" "The Camp Lazlo/My Gym Partner's a Monkey Team-Up Special!" A-14. "Notorious!" B-15. "Good Friend!" C-16. "I'll Tumble 4U" D-17. "A State of Shock!" 18. "Dr. Philly" 19. "Nobody Loves You (Like the Way I Do?!)" 20. "Taking Care of Monkey Business!/The Favor" 21. "Sister Kristian" Those are my episode ideas for this season! I hope you'll enjoy what I'll come up with for what will be my third (and yes,) probably my final season of ideas for this show! Enough said, true believers! The End!

Edited on 05/08/2007 12:14am

Kowloon5

[113]May 13, 2007
    • level: 23

Video Games, Video Games, Video Games: After Adam Lyon Buys a Super Cool Game for His Game-Circle (A homage from Nintendo Gamecube from Sick Day), The Spiffies and The Cool Kids, try to come to Adam's House to try to play the game, but were distracted by other infractions like speeding tickets, Firecracker Laws, and Freelance Magicians. after losing their ride, They steal a couple of Limos from a Theater Opening, but were hunted by an Angry Mob. (Because the Mob thinks Guys with Animal costumes stole the cars.) The Spiffs and Cools hide inside Adam's House until later, realizing that they're at Adam's house, They make offers to get the game. and since Adam realized the Others have a $35,000 bounty, Adam lets them stay until the Police gave up. (They gave up after 1 week.)

kitendoc

[114]May 14, 2007
    • level: 25
    ^Well, that was a good try, Kowloon, but the randomness is what make me think it was bad. So, I give it a C.

Comedy of Feathers

A new student by the name of Dane Mockingbird arrives at CDMS and starts to make these really funny jokes and everyone like him. However, Jake gets jealous and challenges Dane to a joke off and whoever tells the most funniest jokes gets to be the King of Comedy.

Kowloon5

[115]May 14, 2007

To Seek a Sub: After The Teachers were sick by a rare disease, Human Substitutes come to replace them. (for Example, Amazon Kevin to fill in for Mr. Hornbill, Zira Corneilius for Miss Loon, Dobie Broadway Jr. for Ms. Chameleon, Samurai Kwan as the Chef, Benny Two-Tooth for Mr. Maurice Mandrill, Kiki Von Beaky for the Nurse.) They enjoyed the week even Kevin told the Animals about His true Nature, not clobbering animals but wanting to befriend them.

Quest for Pizza: Jake is Having a Dream about fighting the Pizza Monster in a Medieval world, with weapons that are similar to Toppings on Pizza.

Crimes of the Chillyuring a Snow Day, the coldest place is Adam's Yard/House, so the Students and Teachers play in Adam's Yard. but the Cool Kids Won't degrade themselves to little children to play, except for Ice Bergman who realized, and it didn't take long for the rest of the Cool Kids to Adapt.

Kowloon5

[116]May 16, 2007

Makes Zen to Me:After Bull was about to go Berserk, Mr. Hornbill sends Bull to Zen Class in Chester Arthur Middle School.

Lost and Found in Translation: Samurai Kwan visits the school to show off His Cooking Skills, However, the Food Kwan said was Japanese, but adapted to the foreign language, made CDMS Excited and so they

The Hooky:The Cool Kids tries to convince Adam and Jake to play hooky, and go to a Mall, Arcade, Ice Cream Parlor, and Foreverville. (Dobie Broadway Jr.'s Home/Park)

Park Penguins: Adam Lyon tries to teach Nate, Nathan, and Nathaniel Peguin to have fun at an Amusement Park.

Zoo or False: Adam has had about enough of the Students being cramped in the small Zoo Cages, so He gets Amazon Kevin to speak against the cruel Zookeeper. (Spoiler Note: Amazon Kevin is the New Zookeeper and Animals respect him after telling His true nature.)

like those?

twinsthatrule

[117]May 18, 2007
    • level: 11
    What Happened To Jake? Thats what its called.

School got out one day and Jake was hungry. So he goes to a foodplace and a guy walks up to him and ask if he wants to be famouse. He does so he goes with him not knowing this a guy is a maniac who likes to eat Spidermonkeies. Can Adam and his friends help him?

Sony931

[118]May 18, 2007
    • level: 17

Global Mourning: Phinneas's newest invention of melting in a format of saving energy, gets glitched in the system by another mischievous plan of Jake's. His actions causes the rays of the machine to melt almost half the Arctic hallways of Charles Darwin. As for the energy, that was also malfunctioned by Jake. In order to avoid cruel punishment , the duo must reign cold temperatures to the location, or the kids might not live long , resulting in lots of judgement with Principal Pixiefrog.

Under The Scenes: Jake Spidermonkey's eventual dream comes true when a director comes by the school just to contract him into being their new spokesman for underwears. Now that the monkey is under the big top, he could have the greatest role of his life...or does he? Because sadly, he is treated cruelly with other monkies whom they befriend Jake to escape their prison, and break in the grand vault to rip-off their contracts. Will the mission be a success? Find out.

Edited on 07/15/2007 5:07pm

Kowloon5

[119]May 20, 2007

Cool Nerds:after a scuffle between Mauricio Polar Bear and Phinneas Porpoise and Mauricio accidentally breaking Phinneas' glasses, the Cool Kids and the Spiffies declare war. so Adam gives the Cool Kids Advice to beat the Spiffies and Jake is helping the spiffies beat the cool kids in a wrestling match.

Running from Office: Ingrid is having an issue against Adam when He runs for School Treasurer, so Adam invites the students for a party to up His chances, and Ingrid tries to thwart His attempts by slinging paintballs, in the end, Henry won the role of Treasurer.

Edited on 05/20/2007 1:02pm

4EverGreen

[120]May 20, 2007

Darn it! I wanted to put this in a blog but I can't find any way to make my own blog for "My Gym Partner's a Monkey," so it looks like I'll just have to put my latest idea up here! It's actually a movie to be released in movie theaters, and it's the first movie that I have EVER made with a real sense of professionalism! Unfortunatly, it took me a LONG time to type it, so needless to say it will be long which is why I'll have to break the movie up into chunks! I hope nobody minds though, I think that I REALLY outdid myself this time! Here's my movie project, I hope that you'll enjoy it!

My Gym Partner's A Monkey:

Radiguet's Revenge!

Original Script

By

Jason Cantu

Written By Jason Cantu, My Gym Partner's a Monkey originally created by Timothy & Julie Machill, Produced & Directed by William Reiss. A Cartoon Network Production. Trademark & Copyright of Time-Warner Productions, all rights reserved.

Principal Cast Members

Radiguet = Alice Cooper

Adam Lyon = Freddie Highmore

Jake P. Spidermonkey & Henry Armadillo = Tom Kenny

Kerry Richard, LaTanya Hippo, Eugenia Tusk, Miss Loon, & Eddie the Panther Kid = Cree Summer

Principal Pixiefrog, Mr. Mandrill, Professor Blowhole = Maurice LaMarche

Windsor T. Gorilla & Slips the Python = Rick Gomez

Phinneas Porpoise & Virgil Bull Sharkowski = Phil Lamarr

Jason Jaguar = Corey Feldman

General Charles Capybara = Paul Newman

A bunch of chupacabras & capybaras = Frank Welker

And featuring George Michael as Fritz the Cat.

Prologue

Radiguet: I am a man of simple wants. I am a man of simple needs. I want & need what any other man in my position would want: REVENGE! Specifically, revenge on anyone & everyone who has EVER snubbed me in their whole, PATHETIC lives! Like those IDIOTS at Charles Darwin Middle School! To think, I could've been the first human student at that all animal school, & instead they RIDICULED me! The discussions were long, but the discussions were POINTLESS! Even though I had the blood of a HUMAN in me, they COULDN'T agree on what kind of a species I was! Instead of going to such a prestigious school, I got SHIFTED around & sent to MISERABLE, second rate schools like I was a piece of common, ORDINARY trash! How DARE they snub me, ME?!!! The ONE & only PRINCE of PAIN & MISERY!!!! Well, if they wanted to destroy MY bright future, THEY DID! So now I'm going to destroy ANYBODY else's future that goes to THAT school! For 50 years I've schemed & worked to build the PERFECT mutant army to achieve my goals! Now I finally HAVE it! A band of outcasts, a team of outsiders, creatures who DEFY categorization by NORMAL means! And the best part of everything is that I don't even have to GO to them! I've devised it so THEY will come to ME! Poor unsus-pecting Principal Pixiefrog, you have NO idea that I'm luring you & your students into a trap. By the time I'm through with ALL of you, each & every one of you shall wish that YOU were BETTER off dead with all of the TORTURE I have in mind! That's right my unsuspecting students! SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!! (Thunder & Lightning Strikes! Title Appears, Opening Credits roll, Alice Cooper's "School's Out For Summer" plays during the opening credits.) (The following words appear onscreen.) Current Location: Los Angeles, California at Charles Darwin Middle School, date June 14, 2007. (A bunch of animal students run out cheering, Adam Lyon, Windsor T. Gorilla & Slips Python calmly come out.) Windsor: I can't believe that a whole school year has actually gone by & now we're going to have a whole summer off to do just whatever. Slips: Yeah, it seems like only yesterday I was putting bees into Principal Pixiefrog's Cricket Casserole Surprise! Windsor: Slips, that was yesterday! So Adam, what are you going to do all summer? Adam: I've got nothing big planned, I'm just going to relax and hang out with my usual human friends. I want to catch up on the scene with Kerry, the girl of my dreams! Windsor: And yet you've got nothing big planned to break up the long summer? Adam: We only get one big summer break every year! Why should we have to worry about filling it up with activities? Jake screams off-screen: NO! Windsor: Cue the answer right there. Jake runs outside crying: I've got some terrible news. Miss Chameleon & her boy, George is moving away to Arizona! Adam: So? Miss Gills is getting laid off to! Why are you particularly upset over just Miss Chameleon's moving away? Jake still crying: It's not Miss Chameleon, it's her boy, George. He was going to be my 'special' friend for life, but now he's going to be GONE! J-A-W-N gone! Who am I supposed to hang out with NOW since you Adam will probably be around Kerry all summer, I'm going to have nothing! Nobody is going to want to hang out with me! (Doors open, crowd lets off an exclamation.) Slips: I wouldn't be to sure about that last statement! (Jason Jaguar walks out playing a song.) Jason: Some people call me the space cowboy; they say I'm doing you wrong. And some people call me Maurice cause I speak about the politics of love. But don't you worry about that none, cause I'm right here right here right here right now. I'm a picker, I'm a grinner, I'm a lover, and I'm a sinner, I play my music in the sun. I'm a joker, like Al Roker I'm a midnight broker. Sure don't want to hurt no one... / Jake is no longer crying: Now there's someone I can hang out with! (Walks over to him, Windsor looks at his watch.) Windsor: It took him 52 seconds to rebound so it actually took him longer than I thought it would for him to bounce back! Jake: So Jason, what are you planning to do all summer? Jason stops playing his guitar: I was just intending on releasing an album & getting a record like my old man Mick! Jake: Can I help you with that? I play some mean drums! Jason: And drums wouldn't be a code for something else, is it? Jake: No. Jason: And by 'no,' do you mean 'yes?' Jake: Maybe. Jason: I'll have to think about it. Jake to his friends: He wants me! (Scene shifts to Principal Pixiefrog's office.) Principal Pixiefrog: I can't believe Miss Chameleon is moving away & that Miss Gills is just going to quit! I could've still used their help around here! Mr. Mandrill: Look at the bright side; you've STILL got me! Principal Pixiefrog unenthusiastically: Yes, well forgive me if I don't exactly feel like being in a LEAPING mode right now! If only there was a place I could EASILY find two new teachers who are just WAITING to be found! (Phone rings) It sounds like I have a call so I'll put it on speaker. (Click!) Start talking, your dollars are at work, not mine! Radiguet disguising his voice: Hello, I'm speaking to a Principal Pixiefrog am I not? If I am, I should inform you that you are a PROUD recipient as an heir! The only living, breathing ancestor to your great aunt RADI-Radi-ella! Principal Pixiefrog: Wow! I didn't even know that I HAD a great aunt Radi-ella! Radiguet still disguising his voice: You are entitled to $10 million in American cash! In order to pick it up, you must bring two of your teachers, & your most loyal batch of students that go to your school along with you as you go on a trip to South America in Brazil in order to pick up your inheritance, bring nobody else! Do you understand? Principal Pixiefrog busy writing the information down: Yes of course! Who did you say you were again? Radiguet disguising his voice: I am the dark lord RADI-Radi-thomas! Principal Pixiefrog: Okay then Mr. Thomas, expect to see me soon! (Click!) HOORAY! I'm in the money! Radiguet: I played that fool Pixiefrog just as well as I play the HARP! He's falling into my trap just the way I've envisioned it! (To his minions) Loyal chupacabra army! You know what you must do until those FOOLS get here?! You must train HARD the way you've NEVER trained before! Chupacabra's: Sir, yes sir! (They leave.) Radiguet: Soon, very soon I will have REVENGE on you, Charles Darwin Middle School! To be continued...