TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

My Gym Partner's a Monkey Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

Create an episode

4EverGreen

[121]May 20, 2007
    • level: 43

Here's the rest of my movie idea: My Gym Partner's a Monkey: Radiguet's Revenge!

(The following words appear on screen.) Location: Adam Lyon's house, mid to late evening. Kerry singing: How will I know if he really loves me? I say a prayer with every heartbeat. I'm asking you if you really see, I turn about cause I can't think, can't sleep! Does he love me, does he love me not? Does he love me, does he love me not? How will I know if he really loves me? I say a prayer with every heartbeat! I'm asking you if you really see, I turn about cause I can't think, can't sleep! How will I know if he really loves me... (Song ends, Adam applauds.) Adam: Wonderful, Kerry! That was absolutely marvelous, you've been working really hard on your singing chops, haven't you?! Kerry: Well what do you expect when your grandfather is Little Richard? Someday I hope to be as great a singer as he is! (Phone rings!) Adam: Now who'd be calling here now? (Picks up the phone, a pre-recorded voice comes out.) Principal Pixiefrog: This is your beloved Principal calling to inform my best students that I have something important which I want to discuss with you. At 8 AM tomorrow, please meet me at Denny's as I have something to tell you which could very well effect the future of Charles Darwin Middle School. That is all. (Click!) Adam: I have to wonder, what message will I hear from the Principal now? (The following words appear on screen.) Location: A local Denny's, 8 AM. Principal Pixiefrog is seen sitting in the middle of a table surrounded by Jake Spidermonkey, Windsor T. Gorilla, Slips Python, Virgil Sharkowski, LaTanya Hippo, Henry Armadillo, Adam Lyon, Jason Jaguar, Mr. Mandrill, Professor Blowhole, & Kerry Richard. Principal Pixiefrog: I'd like to thank you all for coming on such short notice. Adam to Kerry: You're not a student at Charles Darwin, you don't need to be here! Kerry: I know I don't need to, I want to! Principal Pixiefrog: Anyways, as most of you are probably already aware we're going to be two teachers short at the school when you all come back & so to rectify this situation, I decided it was necessary to travel to South America in Brazil where I can find the right kind of help for my situation! But I can't do it alone, I need you all to come with me as it is going to be summer homework for you! All of you need to write an essay about the many ways, animals, habitats, ecosystems, & climates on South America & what not, & return it to your teachers in the fall! Rest easy, knowing that you'll all be graded fairly & I'll take full responsibility for each student's safety! Adam: Wow, this is uncharacteristically generous of Principal Pixiefrog. Kerry: Who cares?! I've always wanted to go to South America! Come on you guys, lets start packing! We want to be well prepared for our trip! (The students leave.) Mr. Mandrill to Principal Pixiefrog: Why didn't you tell them the information about the $10 million? Don't you think they'd consider that important? Principal Pixiefrog: I don't want to bore them with the details. I'll reveal it to them when & IF the right time comes! (The following words appear on screen.) Location: Long Beach Harbor, California, 2 PM. The characters are on the ship that will take them to South America! Adam: Kerry, I can't believe that we'll be going on a trip together! Kerry: Believe it Adam! I've always pictured us having a vacation like this! Adam: You HAVE? Principal Pixiefrog: This is your captain speaking, we're about to set sail. Please note that in case of an emergency the exits are here, there, over here, over there, & pretty much ANYWHERE else that you can think of! We'll be hugging the coast until we get to the Panama Canal! After which, we'll cut through the Caribbean & arrive at the other side! In not too long, we'll be in South America in Brazil! So sit back & enjoy the ride! (Ship's horn toots, anchor rises, the ship sets sail!) Adam: So Kerry, what are going to do until we get to South America? Kerry: I don't know about you but as for me, (holds a CD,) I'm going to listen to my favorite tunes is what I'm going to do! Want to enjoy it with me? Adam Lyon: Of course! (The B-52's "Roam" plays while the ship sails on a map towards the Panama Canal, various clips of the characters enjoying themselves while the boat makes it way to South America.) Jake: After a few days of sailing on the Pacific doing everything else I could think of to do, I think it's time that I finally gave the swimming pool a try! Windsor: Jake, I'm not sure if that' such a good-(Splash!)-idea. Jake, you probably don't want to stay in there too long Jake! It's filled with-(Chomp!)-piranhas. Jake screams: YEOW! OW, ouch, oh, whoa-ho no! Get them off, get them off! (Windsor swings & punches Jake a few times to shake the piranhas off.) Jake dazed: Thanks Windsor buddy, you've really helped me out! (Shakes it off) Oh man! The piranhas completely ate off my shirt! Why were there piranhas in that pool anyways?! Mr. Mandrill: They're being taken back to their native homeland in South America of course! Why is it such a big deal? You've packed plenty of shirts didn't you? Jake: That was the only shirt I brought! Adam: Well when we make landfall in Brazil, you can probably buy more shirts there. Jake: I can't, I didn't bring any money! Adam: Then what in the world DID you bring?! Jake: Food of course! I brought a bunch of bananas so I wouldn't starve over the trip! Adam: You DO realize that Brazil is home to the world's LARGEST banana producing industry that has ever existed, don't you? Jake: No I didn't! Nobody ever tells me anything! Principal Pixiefrog: Well, we're not turning around now. We've finally arrived at the Panama Canal! Just 50 miles of cutting across this thing & we'll be in the Caribbean! (Scene shifts, the following words appear on screen.) Location: Radiguet's secret evil lair, Manaus Brazil, South America. Current local time is June 21st at 1 PM. Radiguet to his evil chupacabras: I forgot how slow & cheap Principal Pixiefrog was! I thought he & his students would've arrived here by now! Evil minions, I'm bored! How about some fun?! Lackey #1! Tell me the progress on how are enslaving the local capybara populace is coming along! Chupacabra #1: Most of the capybara's live in fear of us sire! Only General Charles has continued to give us trouble, but with your tactics we'll be able to take care of him sooner or later! After all, with YOU leading us it's only a matter of time! Radiguet gets a twisted smile: Splendid! My most brilliant plan is working MOST efficiently! After all, there's nothing I LOVE more than spreading fear & havoc around to those who would otherwise RIDICULE me! Once I've gotten rid of the principle students & staff members, & have enslaved the capybaras' to my will, I shall CONQUER Charles Darwin Middle School, & THEN THE ENTIRE WORLD! (Radiguet turns around to leave elsewhere.) Chupacabra #1: Excuse me my sire but WE'LL have conquered the entire world! (Radiguet spins around & shoots an ANGRY blast of lightning bolts at him!) Radiguet angrily: DID I SAY YOU COULD TALK?! Chupacabra #1 in pain: I meant you were right sire! YOU'LL have conquered the world! Radiguet stops shooting his electricity: That's WHAT I thought you said! Everything is going according to plan! Ha, HA! All according to plan; ha, HA! (Scene shifts, the following words appear on screen.) Location: Mile 42 on the Panama Canal. Current local time is 4:42 PM. Kerry to Adam: Do you believe that it's some people's destinies to be together once they get old enough? Adam: That depends on what you mean by that question. Kerry: Well, I have been working on something. (Pulls out an elaborate origami design made out of paper.) This is what the Japanese call a destiny revealer. You tell about your most favorite things in the world, than ask it a question. It's supposed to be full proof! You can ask it any question & it will NEVER get it wrong, EVER! It's been used for over 4,000 years so the Japanese should know their stuff! So tell me, what are some of your favorite things in the whole wide world? Adam: My favorite color is green, my favorite number is 4, my favorite brand of cookies are Oreo's, my favorite place to travel to on a trip so far has been the Grand Canyon, & my most favorite animator that has ever existed so far has been William Hanna! Kerry: Okay, now this information will help tally the answer to your question. What would you like to ask the destiny revealer? Adam: With whom am I destined to be with when I grow up? Kerry: Let's see what the revealer says. K, E, R, R, Y. It says...that you're destined to be with me. Now I need to know! I'm going to tell it some things! (Gives Adam the destiny revealer.) Hold onto that & move it when I say to move it! My favorite color is orange, my favorite number is 7, my favorite brand of soft drink is Pepsi, & my favorite place to travel on a trip so far has been Winnemucca, Nevada! Adam: My favorite soft drink is Pepsi, but what makes Winnemucca, Nevada so special? Kerry: If you haven't tried it, don't knock it! Now then, with whom am I destined to be with when I grow up? A, D, A, M. It says...I'm destined to be with you! Adam: Maybe you're reading too much into this. After all, there are probably a million Adams in the San Fernando Valley alone! Kerry: Well what if I check the reverse? L, Y, O, N. It still says...that YOU'RE the one I'm destined to be with. Somehow, I've known. Some way, I've ALWAYS known! Adam: Kerry, this doesn't change ANYTHING between us! Kerry: Do you really believe that Adam? This changes EVERYTHING between us! How are we supposed to go on just being friends knowing full & well that we're going to get married? It doesn't matter what people say, EVERYTHING changes when marriage gets thrown into the equation! Besides, being constantly surround-ed by animals has CHANGED you, my good friend! Adam: Kerry, I honestly don't feel like my times in Charles Darwin Middle School has changed me one little bit. I'm still the same old Adam Lyon you USED to know! Kerry: Maybe you don't realize it, but I can see it. Slowly but surely, you've become less of a narcissistic pessimist & more of an optimistic dreamer! You've become less inhibited & more willing to express more primal behaviors! And this is only after one year in Charles Darwin! If you go back in the autumn & continue to go the way you have gone, you might not be Adam anymore! Adam: Kerry, don't worry about that. I could never lose my sense of humanity. That would NEVER change! I'll always remember where I come from! Kerry: That just doesn't sound like a response from Adam. You've gotten so used to being around with wild life that your new normal responses have become changed! Now I'm fine with things being a little crazy once in a while, but not if everything is going to constantly be one wild animal house 24/7! Adam: Kerry, what's it going to take to convince you that I'm not going to change? Kerry: Kiss me, Adam. Kiss me like you've never kissed anybody before! (They lean forward to kiss, ship's horn toots before their lips lock.) Principal Pixiefrog over loudspeaker: And if you look on you right, you'll see the Caribbean Sea coming into view. That is all. Kerry: Why don't we hold off on that kiss for now? I think we're going to have some songs coming up & I want to dance to them! (Billy Ocean's "Caribbean Queen" plays while Adam & Kerry dance. After the song ends, scene shifts back into Radiguet's secret lair.) Radiguet: Perhaps I put too much faith in that frog's ability to be naive. Apparently he might have been smarter than I thought. (Pulls out a globe of the world.) Looks like I'll have to pick somewhere ELSE to get my revenge! (Begins spinning it, begins to reach forward to pick a spot.) Chupacabra #1 comes running in: Hold everything my sire! We've got their ship on radar!

I'll post the rest of my movie idea up soon! Enough said, true believers! To Be Continued...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EverGreen

[122]May 20, 2007

Again, here's more to my movie idea: My Gym Partner's a Monkey: Radiguet's Revenge!

(Scene shifts, the following words appear on screen.) Location: 40 miles north east of the Brazil seaport, Macapa on the northern fork of the Amazon River, current local time June 27th at 11 AM. Principal Pixiefrog: We've made really good time my students! We've covered about 100 miles a day & now we're about to make landfall! Once we do, we're going to make connections with a slightly smaller boat so we can continue up river to the town of Manaus, Brazil. I heard if we're going to find new teachers, that's we're we'll find them! Kerry: I'm so excited & I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control & I think I like it! Adam: Isn't that from a 1980's song? Because I LOVE 1980's song! The best decade for music that has ever existed & probably ever WILL exist! Kerry: There's further proof for you! We BOTH like the same kinds of music! What ELSE do you suppose we have in common? Jake: I'm so glad YOU two are getting along well! Jason Jaguar has been so busy writing I don't know how many songs & not letting me help compose them, I've run out of fleas & ticks to pick out of Windsor, plus I've almost COMPLETELY beaten Pokemon Pearl for the Nintendo DS! Virgil: Don't worry about it Jake! Once we're in Brazil proper, I'm sure there will be bunch of stuff to divert your attention! (Picture shows on a crystal ball in Radiguet's lair.) Jake: I can only hope, I really WANT that to be the case! Radiguet: Poor little monkey! Haven't you ever heard of the phrase to be CAREFUL of what you wish for or it MIGHT come true? Lackey's, prepare a 'welcoming' celebration once they reach the small town of Santarem, Brazil! I plan to make those animals suffer like no other animals have ever suffered before! (Chuckles evilly, scene shifts back.) The following words appear on screen.) Location: Loading docks in Macapa, Brazil & current local time is 3 PM. Principal Pixiefrog: Okay piranha's, you've finally made it home! This is where you get off! (Unloads the piranhas into the Amazon.) The rest of you shall move onto this cruise boat! But first a small break! You'll have one hour to stretch & walk around before we continue so don't say I never gave my students a rest because I have! Adam: Let's get off & explore BEFORE he changes his mind! (They leave the ship.) Kerry: Adam, do you want to know what I want to do before we do anything else? I want to go see if we can find a fortune-teller! I want a second opinion on this destiny thing! Adam: You're still not letting the destiny revealer get to you, are you? (Picture shows on Radiguet's crystal ball.) Kerry: I won't be satisfied until I know for sure! Radiguet: So it's your destiny that you want to know is it? This looks like an opportunity for me to have some MEAN spirited fun! After all, it's the ONLY kind I know how to have! By the power & force of lightning, take me to Macapa, Brazil! (Disappears in a bolt of lightning! Scene shifts, Radiguet appears in a bolt of lightning & looks around!) So this is Macapa, Brazil. Doesn't look THAT important, then again nothing that I'VE seen looks as important  as me! (Spots something) And I see that there's even an abandoned Fortune Teller's tent in town! It's time that I set up shop! (Lightning transforms Radiguet until he looks like a lady fortune-teller!) Radiguet with a disguised voice: Oh Adam & Kerry, I hope you're ready to see me! (Disappears into the tent!) Adam: Kerry, we're in a small town in the middle of Brazil! How do you expect a Fortune-Telling shop to be set up here, let alone one that speaks in English? Kerry: Well take a look be-cause HERE it is! (Reads.) Madame Radi-ella's See All, Know All Swami Shop. Tells future's, predictions, & destinies daily in Portuguese or in English, first time customers free! I told you we'd find a fortune-teller oh ye of little faith! (They enter into the tent.) Radiguet in a disguised voice: I see we've got some visitor's from out of town. Are you fluent in English? Adam: Yes we are, Madame. And may I ask why you are blue? Radiguet talks in his normal voice angrily: YOU FILTHY LITTLE TWERP! I OUGHT TO-(Remembers himself & calms down,) in disguised voice: I mean, it's my meditation paint, darling. It helps me see into the future better. English is actually my first language. I have to be fluent in Portuguese though since that's what the people in Brazil speak. I am indeed Madame Radi-ella the See All, Know All Swami. Do you wish to know of your future as I only I can predict it? Of course you do! Why else would you be here? Come sit down & I will tell you EVERYTHING! Kerry: Aren't we even going to have our palms read to us? Radiguet: I think you'll find there will be very little use for that! Make yourself comfortable, it won't be long before my magic works its wonders! (They sit on a giant green beanbag in the tent.) Ancient Mystic Spirits, appear from the farthest reaches of time & space. Through wind & darkness I summon you. COME FORTH & let yourselves be KNOWN! (A strong gust kicks up in the tent, thunder & lightning starts to rumble & strike, an electrical bolt shoots down through the tent & produces an image only Radiguet can see, all Kerry & Adam can see is purple & orange smoke!) I can see the future. Kerry, you're love of reading books will take you far as dedication will see to it that you will become one of the greatest Veterinarians on this planet who cures animals with the sound of your voice! One day, you & Adam shall be married together! But wait! I sense some trouble in the boy! Darkness surrounds him! A force is threatening to take him, to corrupt his soul! I see animals, a bunch of animals in the jungle! They're going to try to turn Adam Lyon over to the wild side, & make him forget himself! Adam, if you don't renounce your animal friends & leave Charles Darwin Middle School, I see only a brutal savage lion where there once was a sweet, human boy! Kerry: But I don't want to marry a real lion! Radiguet: You can't escape it my child! Destiny we'll tie the two of you together, but the future hasn't been decided yet! There is still hope! Kerry, keep Adam on the straight & narrow! As much little contact between Adam Lyon and any other animal from now & between his 18th birthday is required so that Adam Lyon does NOT become a real lion & thusly two humans shall wed! I sincerely hope you prove successful Kerry, I FEAR greatly for the boy! Adam in disbelief: What a load of bull! Come on Kerry, lets get out of here! (They leave, Radiguet takes off his disguise.) Radiguet in his normal voice: The seed has been sewn, doubt now rests within those two & if they should try to stop me, they won't be able to! By the time you figure out I LIED to you about Adam's future Kerry, it will be TOO late & I'll have conquered the entire world, leaving you with NO future of your own! I just LOVE it when I'm nasty! MWA HA, HA! (Disappears, scene shifts to in town.) Jake: Virgil, how does a bully like you wind up with someone like LaTanya? Virgil: You're not ASKING for dating tips are you? Jake: Do you think I'm THAT desperate? Actually, knowing you, that's what you probably think! Well I'm NOT! I just happen to be curious! Virgil: Sincerity is the key, my monkey friend. Sincerity & honesty are the tools I've used to let LaTanya know how special she is to me! I wouldn't have such a special relationship with her the way I do if it weren't for these things! Jake pulls out a notepad & a pencil: Note to self, make sincerity & honesty a priority. LaTanya comes running up: Are you two jokers done looking? Principal Pixiefrog is just about ready for us to return & I don't want to be stuck here so move your butts or I'll move your butts for you! Virgil: Don't worry so much! It's not like I was doing anything that would HELP him! Jake to himself: Oh you helped me out a lot, Virgil. More than you can possibly realize! (Scene shifts to a riverboat.) Principal Pixiefrog: Ladies & gentlemen, boys & girls, behold the Frog-mobile. A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Take your places please, the dance is about to begin! Better grab a seat as they're going fast! LaTanya: Are you sure this thing will float? Principal Pixiefrog: With your buoyancy darling, I'd rest easy. Kerry: This boat is tres jolie but is she river worthy? Principal Pixiefrog: Nothing to worry about! I take really good care of my friends. Mr. Mandrill: You mean like your old friend Principal Wolverine? Principal Pixiefrog: He had NEVER been one of my friends! You're going to love this! Just love this! (Ship's horn toots.) Next stop, Santarem, Brazil! Have we lost anybody? Slips: You think that on the return trip back that we can just take a train? (Scene shifts further up the river, it now looks like early morning.) Principal Pixiefrog: Okay, we've docked onshore for long enough! I want to get some more miles covered & hopefully reach Manaus before the night falls again! (The ship begins moving.) Slips: I wonder what these new teachers are going to look like? Windsor: Hopefully, with any luck they'll be nice. LaTanya: I think I'm going to be river sick if this carries on. Kerry: I suggest you use something that I use to take your mind off of things. (Hands her some candy pieces.) Why don't you try some of these? LaTanya: And what in the world are they? Kerry: My grandfather's Tutti Frutti Drops! After sucking them you can spit out the gum & it will come out in any one of seven different colors! Jake currently looking for ticks in Kerry's hair: Spitting is a dirty habit! Kerry gives Jake a look: I know a WORSE one! (Jake gets off of her.) Slips: You want to know something interesting I've heard about this river Windsor? It's so clear you can see your own reflection in it! LaTanya extremely interested: I LOVE looking at myself! I want to see! (Moves to the side of the boat.) Principal Pixiefrog concerned: LaTanya please! Don't do that! My students must never lean more than 2 feet out of the boat! (Her body is now leaning half way out of the boat!) LaTanya don't do this, you're putting yourself in danger! (She's now leaning three quarters of the way out of the boat!) LaTanya, you're leaning too far! (Splash!) LaTanya! Poor LaTanya! Adam: Don't just stand there, do something! Principal Pixiefrog: Help! Police, murder! Virgil: Hold on, LaTanya! (Jumps in after her!) Principal Pixiefrog: No, not two students in the same trip! When will this nightmare end? Windsor: Don't be too worried about Virgil. After all, he IS the Regional Swimming Champion 2 years running! (The water behind them splashes violently for a few seconds, LaTanya is thrown back onboard!) Slips: LaTanya, you're all right! LaTanya: Yes I am, no thanks to you! That's the last time I listen to something YOU say! Adam: Not to make anyone more worried than they already are, but aren't we forgetting the Amazon is home to a bunch of piranhas? (Loud chomps are heard, a few seconds elapse, Virgil jumps onto the boat in a triumphant manner looking a bit cut up but no worse for the wear!) Virgil: That was refreshing! Those piranhas can put up quite a fight but as you see, they're nothing I can't handle! (Chupacabra's are seen looking out of the bushes.) Principal Pixiefrog: I'm glad everyone has had their fun but I don't want any more disasters! Is that under-stood? Very well then! According to the map, we SHOULD be nearing Santarem, Brazil. After that, it's only a day's journey to Manaus, Brazil! (Explosions are heard in the river!) Mr. Mandrill: What's going on here? Jake: Either the 4th of July comes early in Brazil, or somebody's trying to KILL us! Jason: I don't have to put up with this! I'm RICH! (Takes out cell phone) Jake: What are you doing? Jason: I'm calling my old man! 1-800 ROLLING ! (Scene shifts to Jason's place, Eddie walks in & picks up the phone.) Eddie: You've reached the Jagger/Jaguar residence. Mick isn't here right now but if you leave your name & number I can- Jason: Eddie, what are you doing there?! Eddie: I was just trying to help your father do some recording numbers so I can- Jason: Actually, forget I asked you anything! You need to call the authorities or something! We're under attack! There are explosions all around us! It's very frightening! Eddie: You're not crying wolf to get attention are you? Remember what happened the last time you did that? Jason: That wasn't me! You're thinking of Jake! No offense! Jake: None taken! Jason: Anyways, please write this information down! Do you have a pencil & paper? Eddie: I've got some right here! Jason: Then here's what you need to know! We're in South America in Brazil on the Amazon River! We are here to help Principal Pixiefrog find some new teachers but it looks like someone else has some OTHER ideas in mind! Send help to get us out of here IMMEDIATLY! Do you understand?! Eddie writing the information down: Jason, Charles Darwin Middle School Students, South America, Brazil, Amazon River, teachers, other ideas, help, immediately! Jason: Great! Be sure to tell Mick once he gets home! (Hangs up!) Eddie: And I sure hope he gets home soon to, my friend, I truly do! (Explos-ions continue, blast hits the boat & it starts to sink!) Professor Blowhole: Uh-oh! It looks we have abandon ship! Windsor: I'll throw you ashore at once! Quickly, we must leave! (Throws the students & staff to the north bank of the river) Now lets see if I still have those old swinging instincts. (Grabs a piece of rope, throws it onto a tree & swings giving a Tarzan yell landing safely! Ship finishes sinking) Adam: We're not out of the jungle yet! (The chupacabra's move INTO the river!) I think those creatures are coming after us! Principal Pixiefrog: Don't worry about it! The Amazon River is full of piranhas! It doesn't matter WHAT kind of creatures they are, as those green lizards won't get too far! (BOOM! A bunch of piranhas float lifelessly to the surface.) Of course, I COULD be wrong you know! LaTanya: We've got to split up! They can't chase after all of us! Everyone grab a partner & let's split! (LaTanya grabs Virgil, Windsor grabs Slips, Adam grabs Kerry, Mr. Mandrill grabs Principal Pixiefrog, and Professor Blowhole grabs Henry Armadillo.) Jason to Jake: It looks like YOUR stuck with me! (They all run off in different directions, Duran Duran's "Hungry Like the Wolf" plays in the background & Radiguet watches the action happen on his crystal ball.) Radiguet: No matter where you run, no matter where you hide, my chupacabra army will find all of you! And when they do, YOU will ALL be in a world of HURT!!!! / I'll post the rest of it up later! Enough said, true believers! To Be Continued...

4EverGreen

[123]May 20, 2007

Here's Part IV of my movie idea: My Gym Partner's a Monkey: Radiguet's Revenge!

(Scene shifts, the following words appear on screen.) Exact location unknown, somewhere in Brazil & current local time is 10:30 AM. Adam to Kerry: I don't hear anything coming from behind us Kerry, I think they've stopped & we're in the clear! Kerry: That's an unusually optimistic response from you Adam. Adam: Well if there is one thing I've learned from these friends of mine is that being pessimistic doesn't get you anywhere in life! You have to look on the bright side! Kerry: You're still listening to your friends? Didn't you hear what the fortune-teller told us about listening to them? Adam: Kerry, if someone told you to go jump off a cliff because it was fun then would you do it? Of course you wouldn't, at least not without a parachute! I don't believe it's my destiny to become a real lion! If I were to become a real lion, it would be out of my own choice & not some destiny! Everyone has choices they can make! Jake chooses not to hang out with girls, Jason Jaguar chose to be different, Principal Pixiefrog chooses to be cheap, Windsor chooses to hold back on his strength, LaTanya chooses to be vain, Henry Armadillo chooses not to become cool, & Virgil chose to become a bully! Nobody forced them to do anything! It was all out of their choice and I believe that if they can make those choices, than I can choose to remain human if I want to! Kerry: I hope you're right Adam, I truly do! (Spots something through the bushes) Hold on, I think we've come onto something! (They pull the leaves back, a village is revealed.) Adam: I think we've gotten lucky! There's bound to be some friendly natives here who will surely help us! (Drums start pounding) Kerry: Why don't we hold off for just a tiny bit & see what this is all about? (An ancient Incan Temple comes into view, Fritz the Cat descends from the top singing: That's all I wanted. Something special, someone sacred in my life. For just one moment, to be bold & naked at your side. Sometimes I think that you never understand me. But maybe this time it's forever, say you'll care for me. That's all you wanted. Something special, someone sacred in my life. For just one moment, to be warm & naked at my side. Sometimes it seems that you never understand me. But if we have faith in each other, than we can be strong. Baby I will be your father figure, put your tiny hand in mine! I will be your preacher, teacher, or anything that's in your mind. I will be your father figure, I have had enough of crimes so I will be the one who loves you, until the end of time! Adam: He's a pretty good singer, and it doesn't LOOK like he's Portuguese! I think we can talk with him & get him to help us! (They come into the villagers view) Excuse me sir, would you please-(the capybaras all come running forward with spears)-help us? I'm sorry, was I interrupting something? Mysterious voice: ENOUGH! Cease & desist! We've had enough troubles around here without spearing every random creature that comes around here. (A muscular capybara comes forth.) Adam: And who do you happen to be sir? Charles: My full name is Charlie Vasco Da Balboa Ponce De Hernando Cortez Gama Leon Father Rudolf Martin Junipero Serra Cantu Columbus III. But you can just call me Charles. Just don't call me Chuck or you die. I mean it! Adam: I'd be more worried that we'd HAVE to repeat your whole name over again every single time we had to talk to you! How did you get such a long name any-ways? Charles: That is an interesting story in itself but if I took the time to tell you it would take me 3 full days to relate the origin of each of my names & I don't think you have that kind of time so I'll save it for later! Adam: And who is this fine fellow that's singing for you, and how can you two speak English in the middle of a country that's full of Portuguese speaking people? Fritz: Let me answer that. I'm Fritz the Cat. Adam: Fritz, that name sounds familiar for some reason. Fritz: You might have heard of me. I was big in the 1960's & 1970's. I had my own comic strip series of books based on the life I led! I was a big celebrity! Finally I inked a movie deal was ready to show the world what I was all about! But by 1974, I grew tired of the greed & corruption plaguing America, so I fled here to devote myself to a more holistic experience. I taught General Charles here how to speak English because he wanted it, but none of the capybaras have been will-ing to learn. Kerry: Capybaras? Well we're from Los Angeles, California. We were brought here to search for two new teachers to teach at Charles Darwin Middle School, which my friend Adam Lyon attends. But on the way upriver to Manaus, Brazil we were attacked by some kind of green lizard army and- Charles: Green lizard army? Did you say green lizard army? Adam: Do you perhaps know anything about them? Charles: Those green lizards are chupacabras! They're very fierce & they've been attacking local capybara villages right & left! I've been leading a fight to stop them but nothing will deter them from their goal! Adam: What is their goal? Charles: I've done some spy work to discover this. (Flashback.) A HATEFUL man is leading the Chupac-abra Army, & his name is RADIGUET! He's a DEMON, a sorcerer of the worst kind! He was born a blue-skinned, blue-haired human being by genetic defect. Adam: Wait a minute! WE saw a blue-skinned, blue haired human being just yesterday! Chris: You probably saw Radiguet, he's a MASTER of Disguise! You can't trust anything he says! He's into mean-spirited fun as that's the only kind he knows how to have! He's also only happy when he's causing pain & misery to others! When he was growing up, he tried to apply to Charles Darwin Middle School because he thought he'd be accepted there! Unfortunately he wasn't & ended up in second-rate schools all because nobody could tell that he was indeed a human! Radiguet hates the way he looks, but he hates the way others ridicule him even more! I've had some of my friends try to reason with him, but there's NO talking to him! If you try to suggest something to him, he only ends up shooting electrical lightning bolts out of his sharp fingernails! You must also beware of his sword & magical abilities! He has a lot of power & wants to use it to bring pain to the ones he feels would ridicule him! Adam Lyon, is anyone else from your school here? Adam: They should be somewhere in the Amazon Jungle, but we had to split up! Charles: Then it's already started. Radiguet is ready to get his revenge on every single spot on the Earth in the places where he's been ridiculed, & he's starting with YOUR school, Adam Lyon! You & your friends are in grave danger! Kerry: We've got to stop him! He LIED to me about my boyfriend Adam turning a real life lion! Of all the nerve! Isn't there someway to do that? Charles: I've tried six times to stop him, but no conventional method of attack can bring Radiguet down. It would seem that the only way Radiguet could POSSIBLY be defeated was if he was SOMEHOW hit by his own power! Kerry: Then I think I have the answer! (Pulls out a hand mirror) This is my vanity mirror, I never leave home without it! Charles: We're going to need a lot more than just one mirror to reflect the power Radiguet is going to be firing! How do you make mirrors? Fritz: Mirrors are made out of glass, and glass is made out of sand! Charles, tell your fellow men & women to start a glass-blowing operation! We're going to need as many mirrors as they can possibly blow before we confront him! In the meantime, we've got to see if we can find if maybe some of your friends haven't been captured yet! They must not fall prey into any trap set by Radiguet! Doing that would be a disaster for them! (Scene shifts, the following words appear on screen.) Current local time is 11:30 AM, exact location unknown but somewhere in the Amazon Jungle of Brazil. Jake to Jason who are currently hiding in the treetops: I think that out of all the wild, crazy adventures that we have ever been on, this HAS to rank as the wildest! Jason: That's not much of a surprise to me! I mean, the whole reason that I BECAME an actual jaguar was so my life COULD become this wild! Jake: Speaking of wild, how do you prefer giving love to the one that you REALLY love? Are you an alpha, a butch, or do you like being- Jason: Don't even be throwing around phrases like this! I mean, we're so different! You're a monkey, I'm a human who's been turned into a jaguar! I'm refined, and you-not so much! How could you expect a love connection to ever be made between us? Not only that, but I'm ALWAYS the alpha male and I'll explain why in a song. (Jason begins playing his guitar & sings) Is he really ready, or over time? Where does it stop, where do you dare me to draw the line? You've got the body, now you want my soul. Don't even think about it, say no more. Yeah I, I'll do anything that you need me to do and I'll do almost anything that you want me to do but I can't go for that! No can do, yeah I can't go for that! No can do, yeah I can't go for that! No can do, I can't go for that! Can't go for that, can't go for that! I can't go for being twice as nice, I can't go for just repeating the same old lines. Use the body, now you want my soul. Just forget about, say no more. Yeah I, I'll do anything that you need me to do & I'll do almost anything that you want me to do but I can't go for that! No can do, yeah I can't go for that! No can do, yeah I can't go for that! No can do, I can't go for that! Can't go for that, can't go for that! Yeah I, I'll do anything that you need me to do and I'll do almost anything that you want me to do but I can't for that! No can do, yeah I can't go for that! No can do, yeah I can't go for that! No can do, I can't go for that! Can't go for that, can't for that! No I can't for that! I can't go for that! I can't go, I can't go for that! No can do! Forget about now, just forget about cause I can't go for that! I can't go for, can't go for that! (Ends song) Jake sadly: So that's the way it's going to be? Jason firmly: Yes, that's the way it's going to be. Adam off screen: Jason is that you? Jason & Jake jump down from the trees, Adam, Kerry, Fritz, & Charles come into view as Jason speaks: Adam, you're all right! How did you know where to find us? Kerry: Easy, we just fol-lowed the sound of your voice! Jason: Yeah, that would make sense. Adam: Where is everybody else? Jason: Okay, it's all right to come out of hiding everybody! It's Adam! (A gigantic rock is thrown from below the ground, Windsor, Slips, Virgil, LaTanya, Henry Armadillo & Mr. Mandrill come out from the hole in the ground.) Kerry: Where's Principal Pixiefrog & Professor Blowhole? Jason: The green lizards captured them! Charles: Those green lizards are called "Chupacabras" and they're very dangerous! They were trained in combat by an evil being named Radiguet! Jason: Not him again! He STILL hasn't learned his lesson from when we bested his plan during our camp adventure! The only question I have is why would he attack here and now, & why is he attacking us? Kerry: Isn't it obvious? I can explain the whole thing for you if you play a tune on your guitar Jason! (Jason begins playing while Kerry begins singing.) Well I was born an original sinner, I was born from original sin & if I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done there'd be a mountain of money piled up to my chin! Adam joins in: My mother told me good, my mother told me strong. She said 'be true to yourself & you can't go wrong!' But there's just one thing that you must understand! You can fool with your brother, but don't mess with a Missionary Man! No, don't mess with a Missionary Man! Don't mess with a Missionary Man! No, don't mess with a Missionary Man! Oh, the Missionary Man he's got God on his side! He's got the saints & apostles backing up from behind! Black-eyed looks from those bible books, he's a man with a mission, got a serious smile! There was a woman in the jungle & a monkey on a tree, the Missionary Man was following me! He said 'stop what you're going, get down upon your knees! I've got a message for you that you'd better believe!' Believe, believe, believe, believe, believe, believe, believe, believe, believe, believe, believe, believe, believe, believe, oh yeah! Hey! Oh! Hey! Oh! Hey! Oh! Oh-uh-oh! I was born an original sinner, I was born from original sin! And if I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a mountain of money! Money, money, money, money, money, money, money! Stop! Don't mess with him! No, no! Oh, yeah don't mess with a Missionary Man! Leave him alone! Missionary Man! Ought to mess with him, no, no! Missionary Man, oh yeah! Missionary Man, don't with a Missionary Man! Missionary Man, oh yeah! (Song ends!) Jake: And who are these strangers with you? Charles: I have a long name so just call me Charles but not Chuck, or else! I mean it! Fritz: And I'm Fritz, a cat originally from America, but I have since set up shop here! Windsor: It's funny there should be two of you. We were looking for two new candidates that could become teachers at our school! Fritz: Teaching at a school, that sounds like a really noble proposal! If Principal Pixiefrog happens to be willing, I'd love to come teach at your school! Charles: I am getting tired of being a General. I think being a teacher would be a nice change of pace IF I can find a suitable replacement for me! (Capybaras come running up & speak in Portuguese to Charles.) Charles: You're done, already? That's excellent! I hope you guys are experts in handling mirrors! You're going to have to handle six of them & set it up so Radiguet will receive the shock of his life! Fritz: And I have something to help get us there! (Pushes button on a remote, a van comes roaring out of the Incan Temple, stopping short of the characters.) Behold, my state of the art 1972 Ford Pinto Van! (The paint is peeling off) Jason: It looks like a junk heap! Fritz: Well excuse me, but people in Brazil don't exactly have access to modern technology! Besides, it was state of the art when it first came out! I've also modified it so it can sit all ten of us! With this, we can reach the Secret Lair in Manaus, Brazil in no time flat! Charles, load up the mirrors in the trunk & have your fellow Capybaras ride on the top of the van! It's time we take this fight to Radiguet! / I think I'm winding down here so with any luck, I'll finish posting the movie up next time! Enough said, true believers! To Be Concluded...

4EverGreen

[124]May 20, 2007

Here's the conclusion to my movie idea My Gym Partner's a Monkey: Radiguet's Revenge!

(Scene shifts, the following words appear on screen.) Current location: Radiguet's Prison Torture Cells in Manaus, Brazil & current local time is 3:30 PM. Principal Pixiefrog behind bars to Radiguet: You can't treat me like this! There ARE laws against animal abuse! It's a federal offense & this happens to be a free country! Wait a minute, Brazil IS a free country right? Radiguet: For the moment, Brazil IS a free country. But as far MY Empire goes, that's not the case! Professor Blowhole: I'll have you know whales such as myself have a high IQ & I've deducted it will be QUITE impossible for you to succeed! Students who attend Charles Darwin Middle School are quite crafty! (Radiguet grows angry & starts ZAPPING Professor Blowhole angrily!) Radiguet angrily: Crafty? CRAFTY?! I'll have you know I WOULD'VE been the craftiest student in the history of EVER! And your ancestors had the NERVE to snub me?! If you think I hurt after being snubbed, I'll HURT YOU SO MUCH, you'll wish you were BETTER off dead! Principal Pixiefrog: Leave my teacher alone! He's done NOTHING to you! (Radiguet extends his blast ratio to hit Principal Pixiefrog!) Radiguet: HE RIDICULED ME like YOU'RE RIDICULING ME! How DARE YOU JUDGE ME for the way I look! I'll make it so YOU'LL wish you NEVER judged ANYTHING in your ENTIRE, MISERABLE, SHORT, PATHETIC LIVES! (Stops zapping them.) Principal Pixiefrog in pain: How much, how much is it going to take until you're satisfied? Radiguet: I'd say I am only going to be happy once I control the thoughts & actions over every single living being on the planet! Once I get revenge on Charles Darwin Middle School, my dreams of THAT occurring shall be a MERE formality! Principal Pixiefrog: With your kind of power, why can't you just want to rule the world like any other sick-o? Radiguet: Don't be mistaken! I'll rule the world, in time. But first let me tell you some interesting! This entire trip you've been on, you didn't even have to BE on it! No relative has died recently! You don't have an inheritance coming to you! Furthermore, you DON'T have a Great Aunt Radi-ella, & you never did! Now, are you GOING to tell me how to capture your students, or NOT?! Principal Pixiefrog angrily: Take a wild guess! Radiguet: FINE! Why must my prisoners always be so stubborn? You've FORCED my hands! (Zaps them to the back of the cell into chairs, they're cuffed into place.) How do you like my device? The force of the cuffs will SLOWLY but SURELY put a stranglehold on your arms, legs, & necks, robbing you of your PRECIOUS blood flow, which will cause your muscles to SCREAM out in pain & make you WISH you were better off dead! Then when you can't take any-more, the cuffs will lessen up on you & give some relief for 66 seconds before they TIGHTEN again & repeat the whole process ENDLESSLY until I feel you've suffered enough & shall die! Principal Pixiefrog: You've really thought this whole torture thing out well haven't you? Radiguet: I'm 64 years old & have had 55 YEARS of practice! Chupacabra #1: Highness, your highness! Radiguet angrily: How DARE you interrupt me in the middle of MY gloating! Chupacabra #1: But it's a crisis! General Charles Capybara is here, & he's brought an entire army of his friends & the other inhabitants of Charles Darwin! Radiguet: Well don't just stand there! Lead the army & CRUSH them! I DON'T want them freeing MY prisoners! (The van pulls up within viewing distance of Radiguet's secret lair) Charles: Virgil & LaTanya, you go find Principal Pixiefrog & Professor Blowhole. We'll take care of the Chupacabra army. (Virgil & LaTanya leave, the chupacabras start coming forward.) All right everybody, stick to the plan & we can't fail! Windsor? (Windsor swings from out of the trees, knocking over a bunch of chupacabras giving a Tarzan yell all the while.) Jason! (Jason swings his guitar, knocking out a bunch of chupacabras out that way.) Adam & Kerry! Adam: Ready, Kerry? Kerry: Anytime you are! (Adam tosses Kerry a vine) Adam: Elevator going up! (A chupacabra blasts another chupacabra right behind where Kerry was!) Elevator going down! Talk about your splitting headaches! Charles: Fritz! (Unleashes his claws, swiping them at the chupacabras causing them intense pain!) Mr. Mandrill, throw the armadillo! Henry: Finally, my big moment! (Mr. Mandrill throws Henry Armadillo like a bowling ball, knocking over a bunch of Chupac-abras!) Mr. Mandrill: Strike! (All the chupacabras have been knocked out except for Chupacabra #1.) Charles: Well, what about you? Chupacabra #1: I didn't sign on for this, I quit! (Leaves) Adam: It's amazing what a little panic can do! Charles: It will be nothing like the panic that's ABOUT to occur once Radiguet finds out about this! We must set up the mirrors & quickly! (Scene shifts to Radiguet's prison cells.) LaTanya: They should be around here somewhere! (Principal Pixiefrog & Professor Blowhole are screaming!) They're in pain! I'll break those bars down! (Head-butts the prison bars causing them to fall & short-circuiting the torture devices, LaTanya is dazed.) Principal Pixiefrog: You didn't have to do that you know! You could've just used the keys sitting on the table! Virgil: But where would the fun of THAT had been? Now hold still, we're going to free you! (Breaks the bonds freeing Principal Pixiefrog & Professor Blowhole) Professor Blowhole: Thank heaven! Our prayers have been answered! (Radiguet appears in a blast of lightning!) Radiguet angrily: Can this be TRUE? My entire chupacabra army defeated by a bunch of lousy animals & now my hostages are being freed?! NO!!!! (Fires a fireball, blowing a hole in the wall!) Principal Pixiefrog: I thought you could only shoot lightning! Radiguet: You'll find I can fire a LOT when I get REALLY angry! Principal Pixiefrog: You mean you WEREN'T angry before? (Fires at them again, but they duck.) LaTanya: Hurry guys, let's get out of here before he goes nuclear! (Radiguet fires at them several times but misses) Radiguet: Hold STILL so I can HIT you! Virgil: Fat chance of THAT happening! (They escape through the door) Radiguet: NO!!!! (His whole body is now covered in flames!) I will NOT be beaten by a bunch of animals! (Virgil, LaTanya, Principal Pixiefrog, & Professor Blowhole run to the others!) Charles: Quickly, take a position! Radiguet won't stop unless his own force hits him! (Radiguet appears in a blast of electricity, thinks he's seeing the students & staff just stand-ing there when it's a bunch of mirrors.) If you think standing around is going to make me anymore merciful on you then you are all WRONG!!!! (Blasts at Adam image but his power bounces back to him!) ARGH!!!! All right Jake it's YOUR turn! (Blasts at Jake image but his power bounces back again!) AHHH!!!! LaTanya! (Blasts, electricity hits himself!) Virgil! (Happens again!) Pixiefrog! (Happens again!) Blowhole! (Happens again, pulls his sword out!) I'll get you ANYWAYS, Armadillo! (Is looking at the REAL Henry!) Charles: Henry, curl up into a ball! (Henry curls up, Radiguet swings his sword but it bounces off, breaking!) You broke my sword! Now I'm going to wring your-Kerry: Don't forget about me! (Radiguet throws a fireball at Kerry image, but the fireball bounces off & hits Radiguet!) Radiguet: OWWW!!!! Stop, drop, roll, stop, drop, roll, stop, drop, roll! (Sees images of all the characters laughing) So you think this is FUNNY, huh? Having laughter at MY expense, HUH?! We'll see how much you laugh when I STRIKE you all at ONCE!!!! (Blasts electricity at all of the images!) DIE!!!!!! (Electricity bounces back at Radiguet, heading STRAIGHT for him!) OH NO!!!!!! (Electricity hits Radiguet, crackling around him! Radiguet screams in pain, electricity causes an explosion & Radiguet has dis-appeared!) Charles: We did it! Radiguet has been destroyed! (Electricity crackles above them, Radiguet's head appears in the sky as an image.) Radiguet: You're filthy, stinking losers. ALL of you! Do you know what I think of each & every one of you? I have a word so horrible I CANNOT repeat it where there are two children present! Instead I'll say this! None of you are worth my time for revenge! You figured out a weakness of mine, but there are other places I can get my revenge! You'll be spared from my wrath but once I've con-quered the entire world, EVERYBODY will be begging for mercy! (Disappears) Fritz: I'm glad that's the end of that! Charles: You were magnificent, each & every one of you! I'm so proud of the way that you looked at Radiguet & never gave up even in the face of his wickedness! (Jet's engines are heard roaring overhead, plane starts to come down in the forest!) Jason: At last, my Calvary has come! Late as usual! (Plane lands, the characters rush to it but Jake is out of view.) Eddie comes out of the plane: Hi guys! Jason: Please tell me that you didn't fly the plane! Eddie: Of COURSE I didn't! I had Eugenia & Miss Loon take care of that! Miss Loon comes out: Anything for my fellow students! Eugenia: It's always a pleasure to serve you! Eddie: That's not everyone who came along! Phinneas Porpoise comes out: Professor Blowhole, what were thinking in going on this trip without your best star pupil coming along? Professor Blowhole: It wasn't my choice, there wasn't enough room! Eddie: Mick told us we could borrow his plane to rescue you guys & bring you back to the states at once! Principal Pixiefrog: But I still need to find 2 new teachers! Fritz: Right here sir! I can be a new teacher! I've always wanted to try something new! Charles: And me sir, I've retired from being a General & I picked a replacement! I can be a new teacher as well! Principal Pixiefrog: I guess I can call this trip success-ful then! I got what I came for! Well, maybe not everything but what I got is good enough for my purposes! Eddie: So if everyone is present & accounted for, please get on the plane. Jason notices something: I don't see Jake around where is he? Windsor sees somebody: Jason don't be alarmed but I think you are going to be shocked by what you're about to see. (Jason looks & sees Jake now looking like a girl.) Jake: HEY! Is it my turn? Do you want me to sing now? Okay, WOW!!!! (Starts singing) I don't care if you won't talk to me, you know I'm not that kind of girl! And I don't care if you won't walk with me, it don't give me such a thrill! And I don't care about the way you look, you should know I'm not impressed! Cause there's just one thing that I'm looking for, and he don't wear a dress! I need a man! I need a man! I need a man! I need a man! Jason joins in: Baby, baby, baby, don't you shave your legs. Don't you double-comb your hair. Don't powder puff, just leave it rough. I'd like your fingers bare. When the night comes down, I can turn it around, I can take you anywhere! I don't need love, forget that stuff and know that I don't care! I need a man! I need a man! I need a man! I need a man! Jake: I don't need a heartbreaker, 1960's deli-maker, two-timing jail-breaker, dirty little moneymaker. Jason: Or a muscle-bound, dead-street, low-down woman hater, triple-dressing double-dater, yellow-bellied alligator! (Plays guitar) Jake: I don't care if you won't talk to me, you know I'm not that kind of girl! Jason: And I don't care if you won't walk with me, it don't give me such a thrill! Jake: And I don't care about the way you look, you should know I'm not impressed! Cause there's just one thing that I'm looking for-Jason: And he don't wear a dress! Jake: I need a man! Jason: Leave me alone! Jake: I need a man! Jason: Don't take me home! Jake: I need a man! Jason: Baby, just you hold me long! Jake: WHOO! WHOO! Jason: Yeah boy, come on! I'll take you anytime! Jake: WHOO! Jason: Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, OOOH! Jake: WHOO-HOO! (Song ends) Adam: I can't believe it! Jason, I thought that you couldn't STAND him! Jason: What can I say? Love is blind and quite frankly I don't care who I happen to love! Besides, this is different! And I've always loved different! Principal Pixiefrog: Come on everybody! Let's all go home! (They all get in the plane, & it takes off in the setting sunset of the Amazon.) Kerry on the plane: This has been one CRAZY summer, Adam! Adam: Is that a reference to the 1980's movie One Crazy Summer because 1980's movies are my favorite! Kerry: Yes it is & that's another thing we have in common! Adam: Kerry, I think this is the beginning of a BEAUTIFUL friendship! (The following words appear on screen.)

The End!

List of songs played in movie in the order they appeared in: Alice Cooper's "School's Out For Summer." Corey Feldman singing as Jason Jaguar's "The Joker (Revised Version.)" Cree Summer singing as Kerry Richard's "How Will I Know?" The B-52's "Roam." Billy Ocean's "Caribbean Queen." Duran Duran's "Hungry Like the Wolf." George Michael singing as Fritz the Cat's "Father Figure." Corey Feldman singing as Jason Jaguar's "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do.)" Cree Summer & Corey Feldman singing as Kerry Richard's & Adam Lyon's "Missionary Man." Tom Kenny & Corey Feldman singing as Jake's & Jason Jaguar's "I Need a Man." Additional songs played during the end credits: Guns n' Roses "Welcome To the Jungle." Heart's "Magic Man." Frankie Goes To Hollywood's "Relax." Simple Minds "There's Always Something There To Remind Me." / That's my movie idea for today! Enough said, true believers!

kitendoc

[125]May 22, 2007
    • level: 25
    It's good, but I think it would be better as a fanfiction... Also, it's too much to read. Do you think you can shorten your story a little bit? Because I don't think that many people can read it without eye strain.

4EverGreen

[126]May 23, 2007

No, I can't shorten it & no, I don't intend for it to be fan fiction. It's my own real movie creation, I worked for DAYS to get it typed up the way I wanted to, I made it with a REAL level of professionialism! I even sent the movie idea to an animation guy who works in the industry and if he really likes it, I could have a job being a REAL story writer for REAL episode ideas of "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" or any other show that I want to work on. Anyways, I'm glad you posted because now I can post some new episode ideas for my third & final season of ideas for "My Gym Partner's a Monkey!"  Enjoy!

"Back to School" (30 minute episode.) The summer vacation has come & gone. The familiar cast of characters are at Charles Darwin Middle School again, but this time they're in the EIGHTH grade & they're going to RULE the school! They're are also some new teachers there to replace the retired Miss Gills & Mrs. Chameleon. A retired capybara general named Charles who teaches history & phys. ed., & a retired movie star feline known as Fritz the Cat is teaching a VERY 'special' course that talks about the birds & the bees if you know what I mean! The other teachers at Charles Darwin are settling into their familiar roles until Mrs. Warthog comes across something interesting! Apparently, Principal Pixiefrog didn't complete his entire quota of being in the eighth grade! He HAS to complete one full day of being in the eighth grade before he can officially graduate! So Poncherello Pixiefrog is demoted while Mr. Mandrill & Fritz take over as co-principals as the school (since Pixiefrog DOESN'T want a repeat of what happened when Principal Wolverine ran the school! ) Poncherello winds up in Adam's courses of all things! At first Adam thinks that hanging out with Poncherello is going to be stuffy & boring as the frog seems to be so proper. But apparently when Poncherello was younger he TOO used to be known for making quite the shenanigans around school & got into a lot of mischief. Adam finds he & Poncherello actually have a lot in common & maybe if they had or WERE able to go to school together, THEY would've become best friends! But the day ends too quickly (and not a moment too soon!) for Poncherello Pixiefrog as he excels in his one day in the eighth grade so he can take back the role of being a Principal from Mr. Mandrill & Fritz the Cat who have gone & turned the Principal's office into a regular Animal House! Principal Pixiefrog sets things right & makes the Principal's office a respectable place again! But when he thinks back on the day he spent with Adam, Principal Pixiefrog decides that Adam IS an okay kid after all & will grow up to be a FINE individual! Episode Notes: Starting with this episode, the theme song is rewritten to have revised lyrics & they're sung by the famous Prince of Parody, Weird 'Al' Yankovich! Also, the way the title cards are introduced have been revised! Instead of the words appearing on a chalkboard, they are now typed up on a computer! The infamous late 1970's movie "Animal House" is referenced in this episode as Mr. Mandrill & Fritz the Cat wear toga's & perform other antics from the movie! (All G-rated related of course!) The episode title is a reference to the 1986 Rodney Dangerfield movie of the same name & Principal Pixiefrog also performs a stunt from that same movie called the Triple Lindy! Episode Quotes, season six's revised lyrics: Weird Al Yankovich: "He used to go a human school where everyone was the same, now he goes to an animal school because Lyon's his last name! (Accordion playing the notes to MGPAM.) There's Jake, Windsor, Slips, Ingrid, & Lupe, Virgil, LaTanya, Mr. Mandrill & too many others to be named! (Accordion plays the notes to MGPAM.) Going to an animal school might be a pain in the neck but when you really look it, you see you've got a great deck! Take it!" Adam Lyon: "My Gym Partner's a Monkey." Jake: "Monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey." Adam: "My Gym Partner's a Monkey." Jake: "Monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey." Adam: "My Gym Partner's a Monkey!" Jake: "Monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey!" Adam: "My Gym Partner's a Monkey!" / That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

4EverGreen

[128]May 26, 2007
    Jim856796 wrote:
    Nice movie idea, but you need to make revisions: 1. Kerry's last name is Anderson, not Richard & Little Richard is NOT of Southeast Asian heritage 2. I thought we made an agreement Charles Darwin School is in Denver, not Los Angeles 3. Since CBS Corporation doesn't have a film subsidiary, Paramount Pictures will have to make this movie with Cartoon Network & Warner Bros. 4. Shouldn't there be a different cat named Fritz the Cat? Because we don't want a gritty, X-rated cat of the same name in this series, no sir. If this movie airs on TV, this would receive a TV-PG rating.
    Jim, it seems like EVERY time I post an idea up here you have to come along & put it down! I mean, surely there must be SOMETHING better you can be doing with your time other than criticizing my ideas, right? In any case, here are my responses to you. 1. How do you know Kerry's last name is Anderson? I've seen every episode of MGPAM made so far & never ONCE has Kerry's last name been mentioned, & Southeast Asian?!  COME ON!  She's clearly an African-American!  I mean they even HAVE an AFRICAN-AMERICAN voicing Kerry for crying out loud! That AFRICAN-AMERICAN is named Cree Summer! And since Little Richard IS an African-American & Kerry IS an African-American, I say they are RELATED as grandfather & granddaughter! 2. I have NEVER agreed that Charles Darwin Middle School is in Denver, I have ALWAYS said the series was based in Los Angeles, California & I am not changing my stand on that now! Unless you can get ACCURATE information from the CREATORS themselves saying that the series is INDEED based in Denver & NOT in Los Angeles (and by ACCURATE I DON'T mean from WIKIPEDIA!) then I will continue to ignore you! 3 & 4. Neither CBS nor Paramount Pictures owns the character rights to Fritz the Cat. Robert Crumb does & since it's just ONE character I'm using, Warner Bros. WON'T have to pay TOO much to buy the rights to use him in this movie! Yes, it IS the Fritz the Cat but he IS 64 years old now!  He's a LOT more mellowed out & WON'T be performing any X-rated antics! Finally, my movie will have a rated PG rating, but THAT'S for the action-violence & frightening images involving Radiguet! Not for anything else! So don't have this message deleted as SOMEBODY (and I'm not pointing fingers at anybody,) but SOMEBODY has erased messages of mine which did NOT break any rules! I'm well aware of the rules & I ALWAYS try to follow them at all times & have ALMOST never intentionally broke a rule! So now that you know where I'm coming from, can you re-read my movie with an open mind? I think you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it! Enough said, true believer!

4EverGreen

[129]May 26, 2007

I hope that whenever someone starts to read this message that they're sitting down because they will LITERALLY stand up after reading this episode idea! The reason for this is because I have an episode idea that is SO controversial that it will need to be EDITED before it airs on cable! I'll list a description of the edited versions down below & a MUCH briefer version of the un-cut episodes that air below! Are you ready yet? Because here it COMES! My most controversial episode idea to date!

(The following disclaimer appears before the episode airs.) Due to our personal strong convictions, we wish to state that this episode is in no way indicative of the actions or behaviors of anyone in particular & that the people who work on this series DON'T believe in that kind of behavior. (Rated TV-PG-DS.) "I Want Your WHAT?!!!" Fritz the Cat's checkered past is about to come back into play. He's trying to take this teaching course about the birds & the bees (and yes, we DO mean in THAT way ) and he's trying to take it very seriously, but his course lessons are making the student's giggle because they honestly CAN'T believe THAT'S what happens when a man & a woman REALLY love each other. Disappointed, Fritz the Cat finds solace in the married Eugenia Tusk. They are talking in the back of the cafeteria, & when Phinneas Porpoise comes in to order in the line, he overhears some of it & THINKS that Fritz & Eugenia are talking about something ELSE entirely! Phinneas panics & FREAKS out, putting Charles Darwin Middle School on high alert! Adam & Jake think that maybe Eugenia SEES something in Fritz & that she needs to be rescued before she jepordizes her marriage! But as it turns out, Eugenia wasn't talking ABOUT Fritz as a cat, she was suggesting to Fritz that he can use Eugenia's copy of Fritz's first successful movie, Fritz the Cat as a tool to better demonstrate his point across to his students. All in all, it was just a big misunderstanding! "Justify My Love" Ingrid Giraffe has been known for her NOT so secret crush on Adam even though Adam has already obligated himself to Kerry. Yet Ingrid CAN'T think of anybody else to fall in love with. That starts to change in Mr. Mandrill's Workshop course. While Ingrid is bending down to build a birdhouse (for the poor bird students who attend the school,) Windsor is on the top of a ladder holding a giant can of Super Glue to help him build a giant toothpick model of the Statue of Liberty! But when Henry Armadillo has to run UNDERNEATH the ladder due to Virgil trying to chase him with a wedgie grabber (don't ask how Virgil can give a wedgie to an armadillo who can't wear clothes, it's JUST not pretty! ) In either case, Henry knocks the ladder, causing Windsor to throw the Super Glue can into the air, spilling it ON his clothes as well as his own body, & some ALSO lands on Ingrids' back! Then Virgil knocks the ladder again causing Windsor to fall on HIS back onto INGRID'S back! Now Windsor & Ingrid are stuck together! Try as they might, they CAN'T remove the glue, & Windsor isn't about to shave himself! They go to the Spiffies for some Super Glue Remover, but even thought the Spiffies sometimes ACT like magicians, they're NOT really magicians! It will take a DAY for the formula to be finished! In the meantime, Windsor & Ingrid are going to be STUCK together & have to do EVERYTHING together! Eating, swimming, going to the restroom (really awkward!) taking a shower after Phys. Ed. (also really awkward!) and sleeping (which is not so awkward!) But with Windsor stuck to her back, Ingrid learns more about Windsor than she ever thought possible & thinks that maybe there ARE more boys out there in the world than just Adam. So even once the Spiffies come through & free Ingrid & Windsor from their predicament, Ingrid decides to keep her options open & see if maybe someday if somebody is available will come & love Ingrid for who SHE is as well! Episode Notes: First time that this show will get a rating higher than a TV-Y7 due to the fact that the hidden adult humor is not as hidden in this episode. Both of these episode segment titles are references to highly controversial songs! Those songs are also sung in the episode that is referencing those songs! Those songs include a George Michael song called "I Want Your blank" & Madonna's "Justify My Love." Unedited versions: Fritz's lessons are seen onscreen, the sensitive words to George Michael's hit song aren't censored & an infamous key sequence from Fritz the Cat's first movie is played in it's entirety for his students. The sequence being the infamous "Bathtub" sequence. / Windsor tears his clothes off in an effort to get free but is still stuck to Ingrid as the glue seeped down his shirt onto his furry back. The camera shows them seen together IN the restroom stall instead of OUTSIDE it with the door locked, & the camera also shows them together taking a shower up CLOSE instead of just showing their heads from far away!

If this episode were to air for real (which I hope it does) there's only one thing this series can get & that is HELLO RATINGS!!!! That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

4EverGreen

[132]May 27, 2007
    "West Sided Story" (30 minute episode.) For most of Ingrid's life, she has always thought that she KNEW the meaning of the word love, but NOW she's about to fall in love, for real. Charles Darwin Middle School is about to get a new student. A giraffe kid named Geofferey (who looks like the Toys 'R Us Geofferey Giraffe.) Cupid's arrow LITERALLY strikes Ingrid & she'd fall head over heels for him except for the fact that she IS a giraffe & it would take her a very long time to fall! Geofferey seems to be an expert on EVERYTHING! He's an athletic superstar, he knows how to write Dramatic Verse, he's skilled in cooking courses & he's even science smart! (Albeit NOT Spiffie level science smart.) Everything would be perfect except for one TINY detail. Ingrid's parents & Geofferey's parents have had a LIFE long blood feud with each other & they're not about to give it up now! Ingrid's parents know they can't STOP their daughter from seeing Geofferey since they go to the same school so they prohibit her from ever talking to him again. Yet even though Ingrid doesn't WANT to get in trouble, she loves Geofferey & as it turns out, Geofferey loves her back! They figure out ways to meet each other in secret away from their parents disapproving eyes as they start to foster a relationship together. Yet one day Principal Pixiefrog ACCIDENTALY stumbles upon one of Ingrid's & Geofferey's secret rendevouses! They panic because THEY think Principal Pixiefrog is going to TELL on them & their secret so they try to run away & hide in the city! Now Adam Lyon, Jake Spidermonkey, & some others must find them before they cause a panic in the city as they ARE zoo animals on the LOOSE! Can they be found in time? Episode Notes: The episode title is a reference to the 1961 movie masterpiece "West Side Story," and both the movie & this episode borrow heavily from William Shakespear's great play novel, Romeo & Juliet. The only difference between the episode & William Shakespear's novel is that nobody dies in the episode. It's discovered in this episode that Fritz the Cat does yoga & pilates on a daily basis to keep his body in shape. Fritz the Cat also intervenes on Ingrid's & Geofferey's behalf by showing their parents a scene from his own movie on WHAT happens when you let your pride & prejudice blind you from what's really important! That scene is of course the very gritty "Race Riot" scene. Ingrid's parents & Geofferey's parents relent after that & decide that since they don't want to lose their children, to let them have their relationship together! Ingrid's parents appear for the first time in this episode! That's my episode idea for today so enough said, true believers! The End!

4EverGreen

[134]May 27, 2007
    "A Club Called Quest" It's club joining day at Charles Darwin Middle School & everything present is picking a club to join. Ingrid & Geofferey are joining the Building Construction Club (being giraffes, building a tall building won't be THAT much of a problem for them, Lupe is joining the Flying League Aviation Patrol or F.L.A.P so she can become an expert at spotting trouble from below & be able to zoom in & help out, Adam joins the Book Writers Club as he has decided that he wants to become a book writer when he gets older, Jason has enrolled Jake in a Civilization Refinement Club as Jason doesn't want Jake to become a goof-off when he grows up, Slips has joined the Mounty Python Club which is dedicated to earning snakes a place in history by climbing & conquering the world's tallest mountains first, Virgil (in disguise) is joining an Emotional Sensitivity Club so that he can learn to be nicer & more open with LaTanya, even Windsor has joined a club called Ventriloquist's Anonymous which helps animals with unhealthy relationships with puppets on their road to recovery. But there doesn't seem to be a club for Henry Armadillo. Until the Spiffies come along with a proposition for Henry. Henry can join their Scientific Questing Club. The Spiffies Club is dedicated to finding out the LOST TREASURE of Charles Darwin, fabled to be hidden somewhere on the school grounds which is WHY the school is called the Charles Darwin Middle School. The Spiffies have a code that needs to be cracked, but not even Phinneas Porpoise has been able to crack it, & he's been working on it even BEFORE he came to Charles Darwin Middle School. But Henry Armadillo reveals his special talent, in a matter of minutes, he's cracked a code that NOBODY else has been able to solve! Henry & the Spiffies begin the search for the LOST TREASURE of Charles Darwin, what will they find when they reach it? "Leave Me Alone (I MEAN It!)" It's time for World History/Geography Course with Charles Capybara which for the retired General means its time for him to watch yet another SHINING example of today's youth as his students fall asleep during his course. Yet something unexpected happens during the video lesson, a studenttakes INTEREST in it! That student is Windsor, & he finds out an UNPLEASANT truth about Adam! Throughout the majority of history, his kind have hunted gorillas for their fur to use as an aphrodisiac! Windsor who's known Adam for more than a year now, stops trusting him intending never to look at him the same way again! Yet Adam knows that he would NEVER want to treat Windsor in a bad way, & Jake knows Adam would never treat Windsor in a bad way, but can they prove that to Windsor? Episode Notes: The episode segment title "A Club Called Quest" is a reference to the music band named A Tribe Called Quest, while "Leave Me Alone (I MEAN It!)" is a reference to the hit Michael Jackson song "Leave Me Alone" which is even played during that episode! The LOST TREASURE of Charles Darwin turns out to be the evidence to the Missing Link, which turns out to look a LOT like Jake! (WHO KNEW?!) Additional Notes: My episode idea of Windsor becoming offended by something Adam did became reality on June 29th with the episode idea of "Flesh Fur Fantasy" WHOO WHOO! I am getting SO good at this! That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!
    Edited on 08/10/2007 1:36am

summergirl4235

[135]May 31, 2007
    • level: 9
    4evergreen! I had absolutely no idea you wrote episode ideas for "My gym partner's a monkey" too! I thought you only wrote ideas for Yin Yang Yo. I'm sorry, but I just have to say that this show isn't the best show ever. I would probably rate it a 3. SORRY! Don't get mad at me!

4EverGreen

[136]Jun 1, 2007
    "Guess What's Coming to Dinner" (30 minute episode.) After many failed attempts & false starts, Adam's prayers have FINALLY been answered! Kerry is going to go on a DINNER date with him as in a date to a FANCY dinner place where you wear FANCY clothes! Adam wants everything to be perfect, but just when it seems like everything is starting to go Adam's way, it turns out that TONIGHT is his mom & dad's anniversary & THEY'RE going to eat at the very same restaurant! If THAT wasn't bad enough, Jason Jaguar tells Adam Lyon he's going to test Jake Spidermonkey's new found Civilized skills out by taking HIM to the very same restaurant! They all get to the French restaurant early for their RESERVED seats & Jason Jaguar manages to get himself & Jake in as Jason is rich & can pretty much buy his way in anywhere! To Adam's surprise, Jake's mom & dad have come along to chaperone their son! While Adam's mom & Jake's mom both found each other very pretty when they first saw each other, their personalities are a WHOLE different matter! Their tempers flare up because of little differences they have with each other, such as Adam's mom DOESN'T regulary donate money to zoo or wildlife causes! While this war is going on, & Adam is trying to ensure Kerry enjoys her dinner, Jake becomes SHOCKED & enraged that the waiters serve poison (actually Le Poisson, which is French for fish,) & mouses (chocolate Mousses to be precise,) & they even let people eat SNAILS as Escargot! Jake can't take being civilized anymore, & LITERALLY starts an animal revolt to FREE the fish & snails from their prison, causing no end of grief for Adam Lyon! The mess only ends when Fritz the Cat (who's currently dating the single Miss Loon) comes in & tells everybody to knock off what they're doing before he reports this mess to the authorities! Surprisingly, Fritz's words prove VERY effective & they all leave the restaurant. Adam thinks his dinner date, which he wanted to be perfect, has ended in disaster! But Kerry whispers something in his ear & then kisses him! Adam then tells everyone, that he doesn't know WHY, but for some reason, Kerry found THIS date to be her BEST date ever! And his friends & parents say that next time they go out to dinner, they'll all get along together to make Adam's NEXT date even better! Adam thinks THAT'S just GREAT! (Yeah Right! ) Episode Notes: The episode title is a reference to the old 1965 movie "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner." A running gag in this episode is that whenever Adam's mom & Jake's mom are trying to make a point in an argument & don't care about what the other woman thinks they go "I can't hear you it's like la la la, I don't want to hear it, la la la, AND we're done!" As an imitation of the Vancome Lady from the hit series "MADtv" from which Nicole Sullivan, who will play BOTH Adam's mom & Jake's mom, she ALSO played the Vancome Lady on "MADtv!" Starting with this episode, Fritz the Cat starts dating the single Miss Loon. That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

Kowloon5

[137]Jun 8, 2007
    • level: 23

Quest for Pizza:Mauricioand the cool kids use various costumesto fool the Pizza Guard, then thesecurity cameras to retrieve a Pizza from a restaurant that doesn't allow animals.

Chilly House Special:Ice Burgman is angry at Mauricio because He never admires his followers, and goes toadam's house to take up residence, but soon gets out of hand for adam.

4EverGreen

[138]Jun 8, 2007

I just thought of a great way to boost MGPAM's reputation! Have characters from OTHER Cartoon Network shows make guest star appearances on MGPAM as a sort of show crossover! Personally, I think it's rather BRILLANT! But don't take MY word for it! Read on, true believers & see for yourself as I present the 1st of what will be MANY crossover ideas that I have for MGPAM!

("Dexter's Laboratory" cross-over episode) "The Monkey Whisperer" All things considered, Adam Lyon has it pretty good at Charles Darwin Middle School! Unlike most humans, he's gotten to be close friends with the animals & even considers calling some of them among his best friends! But Adam is destined to not be alone for much longer! Because at this moment, on the other side of the bustling metropolis, lives Dexter who is a real boy genius! Dexter has just finished perfecting a device which will allow him to instantly understand & comprehand the vast mysteries that animals have to offer! And what better place to try it out then at a place where there are a bunch of animals? So Dexter pops on over to Charles Darwin Middle School & to his surprise, unlike HIS pet monkey, all the animals there are very complex & have unique natures! But Dexter is drawn to Jake Spidermonkey because that monkey interests him SO much more than his boring old monkey ever did (if only Dexter knew HIS monkey was actually the great superhero Monkey! ) Nevertheless, Dexter decides to study Jake Spidermonkey & is DETERMINED to learn everything he can about that he can! That is, if Dexter isn't ANNOYED by Jake's antics first! But on the positive side, Dexter DOES make friends with the smart Spiffies & provides them helpful insights on their OWN scientific endeavors! "Clash of the Smart Guys" Phinneas Porpoise has just created his most ingenious creation yet! He has developed a special kind of magnet that will make women attracted to ANYBODY, including the Spiffies! But someone is spying on them! Mandark had one of his robots snoop around for any geniuses capable of creating great inventions, & Mandark is VERY interested in acheiving the magnet so that Dexter's sister Dee Dee will HAVE to fall in love with Mandark's geniusness! Phinneas Porpoise finds out about the robot though, & he wants to know who would have the GAUL to try to steal one of his creations? When he finds out that it's the evil genius Mandark, sparks are going to fly! Soon Phinneas Porpoise & Mandark get involved in a Civil War by trying to invent destructive devices in an attempt to outdo each other! But Phinneas' victory might not come from any smart invention, but from the allure of a female in Dee Dee as Dexter brings Dee Dee over to distract Mandark from fighting Phinneas! When Mandark is distracted, Phinneas fires his latest device at Mandark! A Personality Polarizer! It changes Mandark from being a mad scientist to just being a normal boy in love with Dee Dee! Now everyone at Charles Darwin Middle School is happy because they know now that there will NEVER be another mad genius in this world who will EVER try to outdo Phinneas' genius! The forces of good RULE over Charles Darwin Middle School! Episode Notes: The episode segment title "The Monkey Whisperer" references the TV series "The Horse Whisperer." The episode segment title "Clash of the Smart Guys" is a reference to the 1981 movie masterpiece "Clash of the Titans!" The main voices from "Dexter's Laboratory," mainly Candi Milo as Dexter, Eddie Deezen as Mandark, & Kate Cressenda as Dee Dee return to voice their original characters in these episode segments! That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

blpietsch

[139]Jun 15, 2007
    • level: 9

Hey, dudes, I have a totally sweet idea for a Gym Partner episode. Here it is:

Da Thang Wi' A'am

Adam suddenly comes up with a joke that causes the whole school to crack up. Adam is happy with

his popularity, and he has a new quote, "Jiggy Jiggy Jo Ja!"

The school eventulley returns to normal, but Adam is respected more.

Quotes:

Adam: Hey Jake, ma printer just whent off... b'cause of my dashing good looks! Jiggy Jiigy Jiggy!

-----

Jake: Adam, what's in there?

Adam: Oh that's just the vending machine... Of course, if it has Pixiefrog Bars, I'm staying away! Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy!

4EverGreen

[140]Jun 15, 2007
    Here's another cross-over episode idea! ("My Gym Partner's a Monkey" cross-over with "Johnny Bravo.") "Rescue Jungle Boy" Former General Charles Capybara has just signed on an exclusive deal that will allow Charles Darwin Middle School to get ONLY the freshest of foods as they come from Africa. So on the first day of arrival, what should arrive in the food crate except for a VERY famillar kid known as Jungle Boy? Jake thinks the young boy is cute, but Adam knows that there MUST be a way to get him back to his right home. The reason Jungle Boy wound up in the crate was because in the jungle, he was on the lookout for any wild animals that might be in danger, but he was sitting on top of a fruit tree & he got snatched up along with the fruit. He would've busted out of the crate except small, tight spaces make Jungle Boy very nervous. Also, Jungle Boys main adversary the Evil King Ray will probably come after him as the demented ape wants Jungle Boy out of his life, FOR GOOD! So Adam knows he's going to need some help from somebody who's had experience dealing with big, giant apes! Fortunately, Jungle Boy just happens to have a phone number of the guy who helped him out twice in two escapades of his, & that someone was Johnny Bravo! When one macho meat head meets up with another macho meat head in Johnny versus the Evil King Ray, will they do anything else BESIDES posturing, or will an alternative plan be needed? And will Jungle Boy EVER get home again? "Pick Up Chicks" After the long, overdrawn fight with the Evil King Ray is over & Jungle Boy has been sent back on a boat to Africa, Johnny Bravo wants to go back home his own self until Jake Spidermonkey tells Johnny about all the CHICKS he can meet at Charles Darwin. Naturally, this gets Johnny interested so he goes off on his usual way to pick up chicks. And in his usual way, he gets turned down by every woman he asks to go on a date with. This gets him more depressed than usual as he REALLY wants to land the girl of his dreams! Fritz the Cat overhears Johnny's pleas for help, & Fritz tells Johnny that in Fritz's experience, ladies love men who have a special talent. If Johnny can find a special talent, Johnny will be SURE to pick up chicks! So Fritz decides to help Johnny bring out his special talent. Eventually, Johnny finds out he can play a mean guitar! So he throws an impromptu Guitar Concert session to bring the chicks to him, & the chicks DO come! Unfortunately, they're REAL chicks as in young chickens! And Johnny has already had some bad experience dating outside of his species & he's not willing to go down that road again. But Fritz consoles Johnny by saying that at least he found a talent, & if he uses that talent elsewhere BESIDES atCharles Darwin Middle School, he's SURE to be a success no matter WHERE he might go to! Episode Notes: Jeff Glen Bennett returns to voice his original role of Johnny Bravo in this episode while Jungle Boy is played by Freddie Highmore & the Evil King Ray is played by Maurice LaMarche who already plays a bunch of other roles on MGPAM! The episode segment titled"Pick Up Chicks" is a pun on the children's game "Pick Up Sticks." Johnny Bravo finds out that his one special talent that helps him to pick up chicks is playing a guitar! He succeeds in picking up chicks, but because he was at Charles Darwin Middle School, he only got young chickens! That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!