My Gym Partner's a Monkey Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

Create an episode

Kowloon5

[161]Aug 23, 2007
    • level: 23

Well, no one asked You to bite My head off!

On Zooberry Hill: the Guys of CDMS take a field trip to the 50's town called Zooberry hill. home of Burger Joints, 50's Lingo,homemade flags,and 8-track tapes. The cool kids check out the Radio Tower, the bigger of the students go to a sumo wrestling ring, the smaller of the students go to the lightweight wrestling ring, and the Adam posse participates in a dancing contest to win a Party for 200 ofthe winner'sfriends.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

twinsthatrule

[162]Aug 23, 2007
    • level: 11
    Here comes the Armadillo: Henry is tired of not getting the girls, getting pushed around, and getting stepped on. So he goes to bull and askes him what his secret is. So Bull tells him and starts acting like a jerk. Can Adam and Jake help?

I like henry he is my fav character

Kowloon5

[163]Aug 23, 2007

Pirate Panic: all the Guy animals are wearing black eye masks and fake Fox ears, and the Girl students and Adam try to find out why.

Kiwi's Big Adventure: Adam helps a new student named Jimmy Kiwi to fly, but Adam finds another way for Jimmy to fly without wings.

4EverGreen

[164]Aug 23, 2007
    • level: 43
    Kowloon5 wrote:
    Well, no one asked You to bite My head off!
    Well you DID ask for my honest opinion, I can't help but give you an honest answer. If you can't deal with my honest criticism, quite frankly, that's YOUR problem! It is not MY problem at all! Enough said, true believer!

Kowloon5

[165]Aug 24, 2007

Dungeons and Dolphins: Gary Gygax,the Creator of Wizards and Warriors comes to the School which Thrills the Spiffies, but not much with the other students...

Running gag: Gygax keeps calling Phinneas a Dolphin.
    Guest Star: Gary Gygax as Himself

Kowloon5

[166]Aug 24, 2007

Boys will be Boys (Half Hour): The guys of CDMS learn that Adam's parents aren't home and they convinced Adam to throw a party. Waking the Zoo's Girl students and angering them because the Girls weren't invited, So they Told the Zookeeper(s) to recall them back to the Zoo, but theGuy students'Efforts were too much for the zookeepers, (Thanks to the sucker punches, Soda, and Hypnosis.) So they returned home when Morning was about to come, making Adam nervous that the Girl students might Wreak their vengeance upon Him. (Intermission!) After another school day was over, Adam realized the Zookeepers made a rule in the Zoo that any animal will be sent back to their cages, except when they go to CDMS. so Adam tries to break out all the Guy Animals from the zooto organize aNightly Radio Show called "Terror on the Screen", where the Kids expose over 263Secrets and will not stop until the Zookeepers repeal the Rule. The Zookeepers hear and have no alternative but to send the Animalsback to the Previous Zoos.the Girls hear of this and calls the Owner of the Zoo to correct the problem. when the Zookeepers are about to cage the boys, the Girls with Smoke bombs, firecrackers, and Potatoes, they try to keep the zookeepers busy until the Zoo Owner came to fire the Zookeepers forpassing acorrupt rule. as a token of the Guys' appreciation, and a token of the Girls' apology, The Girls and Boys partied at Adam's house.

Guest Stars: Debi Derryberry andAmanda Bynes as the Zookeepers

Josh Peck as the Ice Cream Guy

Drake Bell as the Zoo owner

You like?

Jim856796

[167]Aug 24, 2007
    • level: 14

Nice episode, but is the word"Diva" an appropriate term for a girl student who lives at the City Zoo? I have started a new thread about it here:

http://www.tv.com/my-gym-partners-a-monkey/show/34008/whos-your-favourite-cdms-diva/topic/15142-835281/msgs.html?tag=board_topics;title;12

I haven't come up with anyepisodes recently, but I may be able to do so sooner or later. My obsession over the female students of theCharles Darwin School, forced me to startthat thread and I'm the only one that's posted in it.

4EverGreen

[168]Aug 27, 2007
    Okay everyone. You've been waiting for it so here it is. A brand new crossover idea for MGPAM featuring "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy." Enjoy! "The Grim Adventures of Henry and Mandy" (30 minute episode.) One day at school, Adam Lyon notices that Henry Armadillo is looking more forlorn then usual. So he asks: "What's the matter Henry Armadillo?" He says: "Adam, I have no friends and I am totally unpopular." Jake Spidermonkey swings in and says: "Well DUH!!!! If you got a dictionary and looked up the word 'Boring,' you'd see Henry's picture right next to it!" Adam says: "I don't believe THAT!!!!" So he gets out a dictionary and flips to the word 'Boring,' and what are the CHANCES but Henry's picture IS right next to the word so Adam says: "WHAT?! Jake Spidermonkey was RIGHT?! Did I mess the memo saying this was Opposite Day or something? Since when has Jake Spidermonkey been right about anything? I mean, the chances of Jake Spidermonkey being right about anything are the same as the chances of Henry Armadillo ever getting a girlfriend! No offense!" Henry says: "None taken Adam! Still, I sure do WISH I could have a girl of my own, but it would probably take a miracle to have THAT happen!" Unbeknowst to him, at this moment a miracle is in the works. In Endsville, Mandy has decided that she is sick and tired of seeing both Billy and Irwin's faces around school. So she goes to Grim and says: "Hey bonehead. What does a girl have to do to keep from ever seeing those bozo's around my neighborhood ever again?" Grim says: "Well Mandy, you could always get me to magically use my scythe to make it so you went to a different school instead of the one you go to now." Mandy says: "Did I mess the memo saying this was Opposite Day or something? Since when have YOU ever been willing to just use your magic for me willingly? I mean, the chances of you using your magic willingly for anything are about the same as Fred Fredburger ever getting a girlfriend! No offense!" Fred Fredburger pops in randomly and says: "None taken Mandy!" Grim says: "Well Mandy, I've been thinking about it and it seems like everytime I try to resist using my magic powers to help you out during a situation when you WANT me to use my powers, it always seems to backfire on me. Just for once, I'd like to see what would happen if I agreed to help you out from the very beginning." Mandy says: "Makes sense to me. Now let's make with the magic!" So Grim tears a hole open with his scythe and as Mandy steps in Grim says: "Good luck with your new school Mandy! I have NO idea where you're going!" And where does Mandy end up landing? Right in the middle of Charles Darwin Middle School! And who should be the first thing she see's except Henry Armadillo?! For the little mammal, cupid's arrow hits hard! He's instantly in love with the dead-pan blonde girl and thinks that she is the one for him! She says: "And who are YOU supposed to be?" Henry says: "YES!!!!!! Sorry, had a little Howard Dean moment there. It's just that NOBODY has EVER asked me who I was before! I'm Henry Armadillo and I'd be glad to show you around Charles Darwin Middle School. It's the least I can do for a girl that I'm attracted to! Did I just say that out loud?!" Mandy says: "Only if you're goal was to have everyone in the world hear it!" Henry says: "And what's wrong with that? No one at this school ever thought that someone like me would fall in love with somebody. But now I can say: 'In your face Virgil Sharkowski! I have a girlfriend!'" Mandy says: "And what makes you think that I'D be your girlfriend?" Henry says: "Because every minute you continue talking to me, I'll continue to get more and more popular!" Mandy says: "I hate to admit it but (and she involuntarily smiles) you're good!" Henry says: "I made someone smile! Now I can die happy! But how am I good?" Mandy says: "Back in the town I live in, I've got a couple of bozo's who are always trying to suck up to me to get me to help them out of every little situation they get into! But you're different! You're so small, sad, and pathetic, that nothing dangerous could POSSIBLY befall, therefore I won't have to get you out of anything! I only get attracted to boys if I know that they can't POSSIBLY bring me any trouble whatsoever! And you're one of those boys!" Henry says: "Thanks! I think! Now come on, let me show you around Charles Darwin Middle School! Do you have any experience with animals?" Mandy says: "I once trained a giant, three-headed dog, met a gigantic talking fish, and met an anthropomorphic talking dog." Henry says: "Then Charles Darwin Middle School should be no trouble for you at all!" So in the most unlikely of events, Henry Armadillo falls in love with Mandy and against her will, Mandy has fallen in love with Henry Armadillo! How will this most unlikely of romances end out? One things for sure: it will be unconventional even by "The Grim Adventure's of Billy and Mandy's" standards! Episode Notes: Henry Armadillo falls in love with Mandy in this episode and they start dating! Mandy joins the cast of "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" with this episode as she decides to NOT go back to Endsville! A running gag in this episode is that people keep asking if they missed the memo for Opposite Day as well as saying no offense to someone! Episode Quotes: Located throughout this post! That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

Kowloon5

[169]Sep 2, 2007

R.C., We hardly knew Ye: a63-Year old Fruit fly namedR.C.dies of old age and was seen by Adam and when the Students (With the Charles Darwin High School Students, some celebrities, and Guest star Al Gore.)were about to bury the fruit Fly, confusion spreadabout theColors R.C. had like Adamthinking He had 3-D Glasses, Nate Penguin thinking R.C. had a blue stripe on His shirt, and Al Gore thinking R.C. hada flashy 70's Tie-Dye shirt. (and Phinneasrealized Gore's picture that R.C. was in is Female and The R.C. today is a Male.) meaning they're not the same Fruit Fly! then Mr. Hcame andtold the students that the Fruit Fly only lives one day, so when a fruit fly dies,the teachers secretly replace it with a new fruit flyand covers up the truth, until now. Angry, the Mourners start to leave, but Adam stops them. then one ofthe celebrities threatened Adam that They'll riot. but Adam told the Mourners told a Speech which made the Fruit Fly's reputation famous in the district. and When adam was leaving, Adam accidentally falls in a New pothole.

Sony931

[170]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 17
    Kowloon5 wrote:

R.C., We Hardly Knew Ye: A 63 year-oldFruit Fly named R.C. dies of old age and was seen by Adam and when the Students (With the Charles Darwin High School Students, some celebrities, and Guest star Al Gore.) were about to bury the fruit Fly, confusion spread about the Colors R.C. had like Adam thinking He had 3-D Glasses, Nate Penguin thinking R.C. had a blue stripe on his shirt, and Al Gore thinking R.C. hada flashy 70's Tie-Dye shirt. (and Phinneasrealized Gore's picture that R.C. was in is female and the R.C. today is a male.) meaning they're not the same Fruit Fly! Then Mr. H came and told the students that the Fruit Fly only lives one day, so when a fruit fly dies, the teachers secretly replace it with a new fruit fly and covers up the truth, until now. Angry, the Mourners start to leave, but Adam stops them. then one of the celebrities threatened Adam that they'll riot. but Adam told the Mournersa Speech which made the Fruit Fly's reputation famous in the district, which Adam later falls into the new pothole.

A clone of a Recess episode...

Typical.

Edited on 09/02/2007 6:52pm

MissJellymaster

[171]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 3
    Kowloon5 wrote:

R.C., We hardly knew Ye: a63-Year old Fruit fly namedR.C.dies of old age and was seen by Adam and when the Students (With the Charles Darwin High School Students, some celebrities, and Guest star Al Gore.)were about to bury the fruit Fly, confusion spreadabout theColors R.C. had like Adamthinking He had 3-D Glasses, Nate Penguin thinking R.C. had a blue stripe on His shirt, and Al Gore thinking R.C. hada flashy 70's Tie-Dye shirt. (and Phinneasrealized Gore's picture that R.C. was in is Female and The R.C. today is a Male.) meaning they're not the same Fruit Fly! then Mr. Hcame andtold the students that the Fruit Fly only lives one day, so when a fruit fly dies,the teachers secretly replace it with a new fruit flyand covers up the truth, until now. Angry, the Mourners start to leave, but Adam stops them. then one ofthe celebrities threatened Adam that They'll riot. but Adam told the Mourners told a Speech which made the Fruit Fly's reputation famous in the district. and When adam was leaving, Adam accidentally falls in a New pothole.

That's SO a copy of a recess episode! I've watched Recess for years and this episode is a COMPLETE copy of the episode "Speedy, We hardly knew ye". And don't even TRY to say its different because it has different characters, its still a copy of the storyline and the basic idea. AND its copying the TITLE NAME OF ALL THINGS!!!
    Geez, Kowloon 5! Have SOME kind of originality in your ideas!!!!

Kowloon5

[172]Sep 2, 2007

Hey, lay off! I was bored.

Spare Me (Half-Hour): Adam's Guy posse (with a few boys like Henry Armadillo, Kaku Tiger, Nathan Penguin, Vito Antelope, Gabriel Leopard-Seal, Wade Meerkat, Wardell Wombat, and Wilson Walrus.) watch aTVshow called "Mardi Grass", and after the show was over, and After a commercial about gettinga FreeSeason of Football in a Contest, Nathan tries to get the the one in 10,000,000 chance gamepiece, But all He won was 20 Water Bikes, 1,000 "Putting the foot in Football"T-Shirts, 10,000 free Popsicles, and5 Motor Scooters. and When He's about to give up, He finds the semi-winning gamepiece of having a Run-down Bowling Alley, and re-opens it. with the sudden success of the Bowling Alley, Adam convinces Nathan to organize a Tournament for all comers. unfortunately, Teachers from Chester Arthur Middle School had come to buy out the Bowling Alley, but Nathan has no alternative as of Either Nathan participates (With Adam, Kaku Tiger, and Wilson Walrus.) or the Alley will be shut down for Good, so Nathan agreed to participate. (Intermission!)

With the pleliminaries alreadydone,the Quarterfinal contestants are as follows

Rnd 1: Team Neon Vs. Team Chester Arthur (Winner: Team Chester Arthur)
    Rnd 2: Team Media Vs. Team Thrill (Winner: Team Thrill)
    Rnd 3: Team Sleepy Vs. Team Energy (Winner: Team Sleepy)
    Rnd 4: Team Nathan Vs. TeamNature (Winner: Team Nathan)

Nathan Grows underconfident and tries to call the police for Attempted Vandalism, but one of the Teachers cut the lines to keep out any meddlers. the Semifinals start with:

Semifinal 1: Team Thrill Vs. Team Chester Arthur (Team Chester Arthur wins...)
    Semifinal 2: Team Sleepy Vs. Team Nathan (Team Nathan wins!)

later on, Wilson Twisted His Wrist and is paralyzed, and is replaced by Wardell and in the Final Frame, Wardell's ball almost went in the gutter but successively made the strike! so The Chester Arthur team angrily leave with a huff. the Original owner of the Alley, visits and thanked Nathan for bringing back the former glory of the Alley, and after the Owner accidentally flings Nathan against one of the Frames, a perfect Strike. and Nathan's teeth fell off like Bowling pins, then faints.

You like grade it between 1 to 10.

Edited on 09/02/2007 5:04pm

Sony931

[173]Sep 2, 2007

Hotel Adam: When the original elevator employee from Meet The Spidermonkies quits his duty, Jake Spidermonkey decides to pin the old keister on Adam as the new replacement. But since they're best friends, the job goes out of order when he becomes the maid of the monkey den. It's up to Adam to do the impossible- Get the guy back, and break the little bugger's promise!

4EverGreen

[177]Sep 3, 2007
    It took me awhile, but I'm ready with another new, normal episode of "My Gym Partner's a Monkey." YEAH!!!! Enough said, true believers!
    Doggin500 wrote:
    The Smarter Ape Around Here/Smarty Snake:
    The Smarter Ape Around Here- A test is coming, so Jake asks Windsor and Adam to help him study. Unfortunately, Adam and Windsor get into an arguement over who's better qualified to teach Jake Spidermonkey and now Jake needs Mr. Mandrill's help in order to heal the rift within their friendship. Smarty Snake- After SOMEHOWanswering a hard quetsion right, Phinnius befriends Slips. Next thing Slips knows, Phinnius makes Slips into abest pal. Although Phinnius enjoys having someone new in his Spiffies group, Adam Lyon knows from experience that the Spiffies AREN'T someone you want to be friends with!Adam, Jake, Windsor, Lupe, and Henry Armadillo all agree that they have to break up their friendship. But to do that, they might need a little help from Mandy! Episode Quotes: Jake: "If two planes left at Los Angeles and New York City at the same time and made no stop overs and they are BOTH traveling at 200 MPH and they're traveling in a straight line towards each other, at which geographic point in the US would the two planes meet each other? How am I supposed to figure THAT out?! I'm a spider monkey! Not some geographical wizard! Jason Jaguar: "Well I am! I LOVE traveling and I know all about traveling as I've experienced every single mode of transportation known to men, and several known to monkeys!" Jake: "Then why don't YOU help me figure out these problems?" Jason: "Are you nuts?! Charles Capybara and my old man would KILL me if I helped you ace this test! But good luck though!" / Windsor: "What's wrong Slips?" Slips: "I'm going to be in deep trouble man! The test we just took was MURDER on my brain! I just know I'm going to fail it!" Charles Capybara: "I'm handing back your tests to showcase your upcoming evidence of increasing brain thinking potentials and blah, the blah, the blah, the blah." (Hands Slips his test) Adam glances: "WHAT?! Slips got an A+?!" Virgil: "It's a sign of the apocolypse! Everybody run!" (Almost everybody runs out of the room screaming! Camera Screen shows a picture of a cow on connect the dots on the multiple choice quiz.) Slips: "Actually, I just doodled. Thank you short-attention span!" Phinnius: "Wait a minute, let me see that quiz! 'The number of hours average it takes to drive from Los Angeles, California to Buena Vista, Colorado making only one stop-over in Mesquite Nevada=...42???'" Slips: "Come on Phinnius! 2006's Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Man! It was an absolute masterpiece! 42 is the answer to like, life, the universe, and everything in it!" Phinnius: "Amazing! That was the ONE question that I couldn't get right but YOU somehow got right! I have a little proposition for you! Henry Armadillo has recently gotten himself a girlfriend by the name of Mandy. And TRUE Spiffies don't believe in romantical relationships until they're at least in college! So with HIM no longer a Spiffy member, we're short one creaturefor our "Lord of the Rings Dungeon's and Dragons" re-enactment activity hour! So, what do you say, Slips?" Slips: "I don't know man." Phinnius in sing-songy voice: "We've got chocolate-chip cookies!" Slips: "Made by..." Phinnius: "Carlock's Bakery in Los Osos, California!" Slips: "I'm in!" Henry Armadillo: "Adam, if you want to seperate Slips from the Spiffies, there's only one way to do it! You've got to talk to...the ICE-BREAKER!" (Scene shifts to Mandy.) Adam: "This is the Ice-Breaker?" Mandy: "Henry, you named me the Ice-Breaker?" Henry: "Well I didn't hear YOU coming up with any cool code-names for yourself!" Mandy: "Touche." Jake: "Geseundheit!" Mandy: "You wouldn't happen to be a cousin of a certain Billy, would you?" Jake: "Who's Billy? The sum of the square roots of any two sides of a hypotenuse triangle equals the square root of the remaining side? (Incorrect "Jeopardy!" signal goes off!) What? I know stuff! Doesn't mean I have to let Charles Capybara or Fritz the Cat know about it! You see, if I keep my standards low, I can get away with more!" Jason Jaguar: "You're smarter then you look!" Jake: "I HAVE to be!" Mandy: "What do you need to see me for, anyways?" Windsor: "My best friend Slips is hanging out with a creepy Spiffy." Lupe: "Si. It is muy horrible." Mandy: "And what's in it for me?" Jake: "What would YOU want?" Mandy: "You're good. Jason Jaguar is related to Mick Jagger right? That means he has money! Have Jason Jaguar give me 10% of his allowance!" Jason: "Done!" Mandy: "For the next ten years." Jason hesitates: "Uh...done!" Lupe: "You drive a hard bargain!" Mandy: "You bet Jake Spidermonkey's unhealthy rear end obsession I do!" That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

Sony931

[180]Sep 4, 2007

A. Even I know that this show (My Gym Partner's A Monkey) won't be canned. This is actually coming from a basher just for the record!

B. I also know that Recess is alot more perfectly scored then this show. To also tell truth, Recess is a guilty pleasure to my watchings. You can perhaps see that in a review or something.

C. Let's not forget that "1 in 137 watch Recess; 136 in 137 watch MGPAM" statement. I know that Recess is good and it's like My Gym Partner's A Monkey in fans.

D. Was this suppose to be a complaint against the post? Otherwise, I'll be avoiding any more battles with it.

Edited on 05/15/2008 8:04pm