My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Human Behavior/Four Eyed Jake

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 24, 2008 on Cartoon Network

5.1
  • Incredible as it seems, things get even wilder than usual at Charles Darwin Middle School in this episode! :!:

I want to begin by quoting Prince for my review. "Ladies and gentleman, we are here today to get through life. Its heart beats forever and that's a mighty long time. But I'm here to tell you there's something else." This show, "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" is great! "It's a world of never-ending happiness, we can always see the sun, day or night. So remember, things are much harder here than in this other world. In this life, we're on our own! Let's go crazy, let's get nuts! Go crazy!" And if that song doesn't prove what I'm talking about, nothing will! This show Is crazy, this show Is nuts, and I wouldn't have it any other way! Life in this show is so much fun, and a lot easier to get through for a human named Adam Lyon! This time, Adam takes the concept of behaving like an animal too far! He can't stop acting like an animal! At first, Jake's interested in the new, wild behavior of Adam as a wild friend! But Jake soon learns having a wild human friend is much more work than Jake could ever hope to (or even want to) handle! But he has to handle it! Kerry's expecting Adam to take her to a date at a junior debutante ball, and she expects Adam to act civilized! What I liked about this concept is that even though Jake Spidermonkey is gay he realizes Adam and Kerry were Meant to be together, and promises Kerry that Jake will straighten Adam up! And even though Jake was only able to re-teach Adam into holding a fork, standing upright, and wearing a tux (sort of), Adam ends up being more civilized than any other boy at the ball! Kerry ends up with the best date at the ball, and Adam finally gets his sleep! And Jake learns that all animals have weaknesses. But with Adam's hlep, he learns about them! And when the animals learn about each others weaknesses, it inspires the animals to successfully overcome their weaknesses! I sure love this show! :idea: