My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

4EverGreen

My Gym Partner's a Monkey Fan Reviews (196)

6.4
  • One of the few shows that is destroying Cartoon Network.

This show is just horrible! I do not know why Cartoon Network made this show in the first place, if only they knew what is happening to their network right now. What I hate about this show is the dialog, humor, and characters. The dialog in this show is just awful. Most of the lines the characters say are really stupid. The characters just blab too much about themselves, and their natural superiority in their territory. Of course this is an act of nature. The humor in this show is EXTREMELY annoying. All of the jokes are not funny, and make you want to grab them, and rip out their larynx. I hated it when Jake was doing this joke when he talks with his tail. It made me want to grab my sword, and slice off his rear end, so I never have to look at his back again. I just do not like it when they had to add butt cheeks to Jake. Personally, I think they should have not done that, because this may make kids want to impersonate Jake by not wearing any underwear, and pants. That is just sick!!! The characters are horrible. It is just wrong to have a human go to a school that is all animals. If I was president of Cartoon Network, I would burn this show, along with Squirrel Boy, Chop Socky Chooks, George of the Jungle, and Out of Jimmy's Head. I would bring back classics like Time Squad, Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Ruruoni Kenshin. Instead of swinging on a vine to a room, This show should swing into a shreader. Be gone with this show, and never ever come back!