My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Shark Attack / Me Adam, You Jake

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 03, 2006 on Cartoon Network

5.7
  • The episode was the first appearence of the most beautiful character in the world, Kerry.

7.4
    I liked Me Adam, You Jake because it was the first appearence of Kerry, the most beautiful animated character in the world.

Kerry is an Indonesian-American female who has a crush on Adam. Adam's plans to impress her mistly fail because of Jake's animal friends.

Her first words in this series were "Adam, why are you standing in the sidewalk in your underwear?". Some of her other quotes in this sitcom are:

"I love Pig E. Porker's Pizza Palace! If you have a party there, I'll come!"

"My Dad and I are going to stinging Sensation, the paintball Place, I'll pick you up at 7:00! Dad likes to start early."

"Don't Listen to Chad. He's ... stupid."

"Yeah. I love the insanity of this place. It's like being inside of a kaleidoscope that's on fire."

"You want to take me to a dance?"

Kerry's wardrobe consists of a pink shirt with a slight bare midriff, light blue pants,and blue shoes. She dressed up as a giraffe in "Kerry to Dance?". Kerry also wore a yellow shirt and blue skirt like the other CAMS (Chester Arthur Middle School) cheerleaders. She also has a ponytail.

She would later go on to appear in future episodes, including Supplies Party, Kerry to Kance?, and Cheer Pressure. She would even be upgraded to main character status in the future.

Should "My Gym Partner's A Monkey" ever be cancelled, it would be retooled and renamed as "Adam & Kerry".