My Gym Partner's a Monkey

That Darn Platypus

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 18, 2007 on Cartoon Network

6.8
  • As usual, Gym Partner fails.

Gym Partner jumped the shark from the start of the series, so why the frell are they still running it?! Also, the Bad Things Happen To Adam At The End thing returns again.(No wait, it returned before this.) I just wish Gym Partner would have better episodes, as each episode is the same ol' unfunny, retarded crap that barely any people like. First off, the Pants in Space episode was voted the best episode of Gym Partner. I don't see it. First off, Adam had a bad thing happen to him at the end of that episode, (as usual), and that episode was trying to be funny, but it was basically retardedness every minute.
    Back to this episode. Anyway, a new kid comes to school.
    Everyone thinks he's an alein because he was making up jokes. (Now I know why Adam hates this school sometimes.)
    Well, everyone except Adam fears him. This whole episode was dumb. Also, the overused quote thing returns from the Talking Teddy episode.
    Overall, this was the worst of the alein episodes, thank god for the Billy and Mandy episode for being funny.
  • it was alright a good idea a prefect part for Gilbert Gottfried but I think this is the worst alien episode I'm not saying it's bad .

6.2
    it was alright a good idea a prefect part for Gilbert Gottfried but I think this is the worst alien episode I'm not saying it's bad but it had some problems with the script but that is what you expect in my gym parner is a monky lame humore and lame scripted but I think this was the best episode so far but it confucing at the end with him being an alien or not that is what ruined it and some other stuff so I have to give it a 6.2 out of 10.
  • Moral of today's story: Stay as Far away from anything sounding like Gilbert Gottfried as humanly possible! :idea:

Gilbert Gottfried seems to have a knack for picking out weird roles! In Thumbelina he was a cricket, in Aladdin he was a parrot. In Ren & Stimpy he was a Belly Button Elf, and in The Fairly Oddparents he was a dentist! Gilbert Gottfried's unique brand of picking roles no Sane person would ever pick continues as only Gilbert Gottfried could pull off being a super-annoying platypus who gets on everybody's nerves super-easily! Charles Darwin Middle School is in the middle of some uneasy times. News has come in about an abduction of a Very famillar location in the Cartoon Network universe & the students are trying to be extra-alert & careful! Yet a force is at work to let the animals know that even They are not safe from being invaded by aliens! And who should be the heralder of this invasion except a platypus who sounds like Gilbert Gottfried?! Yes, only someone like Rick Platypus could be so bold as to willingly bring aliens to Earth to cause untold of havoc! While with another character it was more of an accident, this time it was on purpose! It is especially ironic that Adam Lyon who was the doubter during the entire episode ended up being the Only one who saw Rick Platypus for what he truly was. What will arise from this encounter? Only time will tell! This is definitely an exciting way for this show to continue to fill its quota for bringing hilarious, adventurous episodes that few other shows can bring! That's why I wrote this review! Enough said, true believers! ;)