My Gym Partner's a Monkey

The Notorious Windsor Gorilla/Ingrid Through The Out Door

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 20, 2007 on Cartoon Network

5.5
  • I wasn't feeling this one, until the end credits made up for it. :!:

I guess some people might consider me to be the Paula Abdul of rating and reviewing T.V. shows and episodes, which is odd since I'm a guy. I tend to give higher reviews to episodes (especially animated shows) then most normal people might since a lot of hard work go into them, but I really couldn't do it for this one! I mean Timothy and Julie Cahill had a golden opportunity to do something else controversial in the painting episode such as having Adam Lyon paint Windsor Gorilla in the nude! But not only did they Not do that, they made the entire thing a Dream segment! And it wasn't even a great one! And having an episode revolve around Ingrid Giraffe having growing pains is just ludicrous! She's already on average about 60 times higher than most of the students on campus, it was just really dumb to make her even taller! And instead of her friends rushing to her rescue, she ended up running back to Charles Darwin Middle School (which through a fundraising help could now accomodate Ingrid) when Ingrid decided (and rightfully so) that she just couldn't cut high school (yet.) I hoped that I would Never have to review a sub-par episode of this show, and I hope that I never have to again! :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)