My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Two Tons of Fun / Docu-Trauma

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 14, 2006 on Cartoon Network

6.8
  • DANG,you look hot,Lupe.

It was a good episode.Well,Two Tons Of Fun wasen't that good,but Docu-trauma was hot.It was pretty hot.Nobody thought it was hot but me.The reason why I say this episode is hot because of the way how Lupe looked in Docu-Trauma.She was looking way hot.This wasen't really one of my favorite episodes,but it was really a hot episode.What could I say?The episode wasen't really good,Two Tons Of Fun stinked,but Docu-Trauma was one of the hotest episodes of all time.I could say that it's a very good episode,but it really wasen't one of my favorite episodes of all time,but it was pretty hot.
  • Rock the School!

This episode was great. In fact, the whole series is great. This is the episode where I really got into the show. Every friday Im looking forward to an episode where it includes character development, where it expresses the animals true feelings about something in the show. Both episodes were excellent, and I can't describe the two apart, so I'll say this, the episodes were alike, and Windsor apparently has a ventriloquist dummy he uses to act like two people, making it much more exciting. He was also very funny. The filmmaker was stupid, and called Adam "pants" I have this to say, it rocked the school.
  • Ok I guess

6.3
    An Ok epesode but none of the epesodes is really that good. Anyways Mr.Hornbill loves Mrs.Tusk and he gets Adam and Jake to help him. The end is a suprise so I won't tell. In the other episode Adam has a bad day and gets stuck in a nature documentery.