My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Wild Thing/Lonely Lyon

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jul 27, 2008 on Cartoon Network

4.8
  • Who ever likes this show's an idiot

This show is, well "Annoying" . We would've preferred Blue Dragon and Zatch Bell over this dreck instead! Why are you guys copying Nick when they brought that little prick CatDog to their network? Stop it, and bring back Pink Panther and Pals back instead. It's bad enough that you guys won't discontinue that stupid sidekick show. This is like "Baby Looney Tunes" all over again!
  • Wild Thing: A girl raised by possums is allowed to enter the school creating a tangled secret-love hate relation ship with Adam Lonely Lion: Jake tries to make the animals more human so Adam felt more at home.

AH! i love this episode because of possum girl, what a cute random character, and i love possums so yeah- oh the olympic fire head thing was great too. i hadent seen my gym partner for a hecka loooong time so this was a good re entry episdoe, alot different from the orignals and i have to admit i like this humor more that tends to appear in the later episdoes, but its all just personal speculation to weather this is a different funy- regaddles is roool on the floor funny. =P

this is probably one of my favorite episodes so go out and watch it! =DD