My Life as a Teenage Robot

Daydream Believer / This Time With Feeling

Aired Unknown Nov 21, 2003 on Nickelodeon

7.9
  • Another Boring And Piss-Poor Episode Of This Horrid Show

Daydream Believer may be one of the better episodes of the series, but really, that's only because it has some interesting Dr. Seuss style character designs (Note that I said DESIGNS, not ANIMATION). This Time With Feeling is yet another reason why I don't like this show. The plot revolves around Jenny deliberately taking nerve endings from her inventor after she tells her not to. Not only that, but if you thought Jenny crying in Raggedy Android was the most annoying, here is where she breaks the fourth wall: whenever they activate her nerve endings, Jenny will either laugh in the most annoying possibly way, or shriek "OW" like a disabled 8-year old paraplegic. So much so that when she gets knocked out by the villain in the episode, I felt like the "The End" title card should've appeared. That would've made that the best episode in the series, because it would've been the finale. But, no, we have to hear contrived, assinide, sickening drivel in this episode. This episode is a failure.