My Life as a Teenage Robot Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2009)

My Life As A Teenage Robot Season's 1,2,3

Nicktoons2

[1]Jan 21, 2012
    • level: 7

Amazon recently released these among with some other nickelodeon shows shows too such as Back At The Barnyard seasons 1 and 2 ( ashamed they didn't make a season 3) Tak and the Power of JuJu Season 1, El Tigre The Adventures Of Manny Rivera season 1.

Soon there will be Danny Phantom Season Two Part one, Catdog season 1 part two, Hey Arnold season 2 Part one, and The Wild ThornBerries Season 2 Part One from Amazon and Shoutfactory.

My Life As a Teenage Robot Season 3 is incomplete by 5 episodes and you should mostly buy My Life As a Teenage Robot season 2 because it has the movie Escape from Cluster Prime, but some of the DVDS aren't in order.

Season 1 of my life as a teenage robot are in order and have all the episodes with a total of 5 repeats on the dvd with 13 episodes

Remember to look for for some future nickelodeon releases from shoutfactory and amazon

Edited on 01/26/2012 5:26pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nicktoons2

[2]Jan 26, 2012
    • level: 7

{Update}

I bought my life as a teenage robot season 2dvd and it was broken the case. The episdodes are direct from tv.
    And the theme song only plays on the beging of each disc. Meaning the first episode on each disc is the only episdoe the theme music is on.

i will not be buying season 2, and 3

Especially since they did not have the tv movie Escape From Cluster Prime like i thought.

I will not be buying any other of these dvds from amazon.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.