My Life as a Teenage Robot

It Came from Next Door / Pest Control

Aired Unknown Aug 01, 2003 on Nickelodeon

• It Came From Next Door and Pest Control are cartoon classics, especially Pest Control.

It Came From Next Door____
    This episode is pretty much a redo of \"My Neighbor Was a Teenage Robot\" which aired on Oh Yeah! Cartoons, with some minor alterations and added scenes. This episode is a great way to kick off the show, and the writers have pulled off all the classic sci-fi and cartoony elements of the 30\'s, 40\'s, and 50\'s and brought them into the future (That sounds old fashioned, doesn\'t it?) The one thing that I like about this episode the most? Jenny keeps quibbling over an Asteroid\'s mass, and it\'s becoming a constant bother for her this whole episode. Good start, but there is always room to improve.

Pest Control____
    Oh Jenny, what have you gotten yourself into this time? Dr. Wakeman\'s mutant lab rats seek their revenge on her by taking total control of Jenny\'s body, and leaving her head behind in the process. Already, I saw a very huge amount of originality in this episode because I had yet to see a cartoon where a robot head is fighting against its own body, very clever gag that shows animals can\'t do much anymore. Also, Tuck is hilarious in this episode because he\'s completely lost, and unaware of what\'s going on. This was a great start for Teenage Robot, and it would only get better after that.