My Life as a Teenage Robot

No Harmony with Melody/Tuckered Out

Aired Unknown Oct 05, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• No Harmony with Melody is a bit different from the usual installments, Tuckered Out is average

Too bad we're not going to get a fourth season, because we really could use a sequel to No Harmony with Melody. Its Friday night, Brad had nowhere to go and no one to go out with, with Melody (from "Bradventure") appears in Tremerton, and the two go out. Jenny ends up following the couple, because she suspects Melody is up to no good. Or is it because Jenny's jealous? This episode starts out cute and funny, gets silly, then has a surprisingly sad ending. Tuckered Out is about Tuck deciding to do his class project about a film concerning Jenny. It is predictable, but I did like the ending.
  • They're all right.

*No Harmony with Melody-

I'm really impressed that Brad finally has a girl, but I didn't like how Jenny follows them around all because Melody is no good as well as the two robots fighting each other. While I am amused by the cockroach causing the disasters all because she wanted to be with Brad, the episode (surprisingly) ended with a very sad note.

*Tuckered out-

Funny as hell. Tuck was pretty mean yet funny in this episode.

So both episodes are ok.