Saturday 10:30 AM on The Hub

This My Little Pony community is for true fans of the show. Rather than try to determine which pony should be the face of the fandom, we're going to let the true fans decide.

Vote as many times as you'd like. Voting will close on 8/12 at 12:00am.

Oh, and one last thing...if you'd like to make your own nomination, please do so in the comment section. If your selection gets enough votes, we'll add it to the poll as an option.

This page just got 20% cooler.

UPDATE: This poll is now closed. The winner, by a landslide, is Pinkie Pie!

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 6/11/2016

Season 6 : Episode 12

Next Episode

AIRS ON 7/30/2016

Season 6 : Episode 13

73 Comments
Comments (73)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I think rainbow dash because she is the rainbow pony and mlp is all about rainbows
Flag
Fluttershy please I'll do anything all of you please pIck fluttershy I'm begging you
Flag
Excuse me, 'bullwinkle520', MLP has gotten a LOT better in the 4th Generation than the previous Generations. Sure, the first 3 Generations were crap, I agree with you on that, but, apart from 80% of the singing and the girlish stereotypes, I really like Generation 4: Friendship is Magic. Even boys like it. It's taken a little bit over iFunny and even Youtube. Did you see Kuledud3 (he's a funny minecrafter) playing the MLP game, and the new 'how to draw a pony' videos? And finally, just because the Bronies watch the show doesn't mean we're 'freakshows'. That's just rude, dude.
Flag
what kind of freakshows watch this crap?
Flag
bullwinkle chill girl if you dont like it why you even here
Flag
İt is a great show but it doesn't mean everybody has to like it.İf you haven't watched it,don't write comments,if you watched it and didn't like it,write your opinions but leave the fans alone!We are not desperate enough to proove our masculinity and sanity to other people by criticizing animated shows!
Flag
It's very unkind of you to judge us as 'freakshows' just because we watch the show. And if you haven't seen it, like chrisbotkin90 said, don't judge it as crap if you haven't seen it.
Flag
I do. It''s a very good show. have you even seen it yet? Then don't judge it if you haven't
Flag
Well that's not very nice.
Flag
I think Twilight Sparkle should've been the face of My Little Pony. After all, she is the most likable character in my opinion.
Flag
Poor Derpy...
Flag
That's true I wanted to make Pinkie win fair and square myself
Flag
That's it!I quit!I don't tolerate cheating... :(
Flag
*sigh* I give up. Last minute cheating?
Flag
Not anymore she's not :D
Flag
Staff
@MEESTRG - did you see this?
Flag
Yes!Do you have to be sarcastic? :D.
Flag
Aaaaaand RD's back on top again! :D
Flag
So, I was wondering how Pinkie Pie could possibly be at the top.

Then I realized this is Pinkie Pie we're talking about.
Flag
It's all fun and games until someone uses a spambot to squeeze out over 50,000 votes in an hour.
Flag
Balance has been added to the ponyverse.
Flag
Staff
My daughter, who watches this show constantly, just told me that the face of My Little Pony should be one of the Ninja Turtles. Is there some link that I'm missing here?
Flag
My grandpa told me that the face of My Little Pony should be Hank Hill.
Flag
Looks like I'm not gonna sleep tonight LOL :D.
Flag
good grief - here come the cheaters. it's one thing to vote, refresh...but only losers script it. I mean, you're not proving that you are a true fan dedicated to your pony....you're just proving that you figured out some scripting skills (if you want to call them skills). Big freaking whoop...you know how to write a script that votes incessantly. You obviously aren't that talented or you would have built your own website, polls and such. Nope. You're just a vandal and a poor reflection on the ponydom!

And don't give me that whole "It's the site admins fault for leaving the polls open" crap. They were providing a cool place for us all to have fun and try to get our favorite ponies to the top. Thanks for giving us a bad name.
Flag
Balance has been added to the ponyverse.
Flag
not sure who you are, but thank you! Applejack has a decent shot, now!
Flag
What in the actual f*** happened? It only took four hours during the time I was doing my job (because I forgot I had a life) for Pinkie Pie to shoot from down at the bottom to up by 30k votes. And I was keeping Rarity afloat the old fashioned way.
Flag
Same here. Took me 45 to get her to 2 thousands votes. Back in the days when that was enough to be in the lead...
Flag
It be either Twilight, Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie. Derpy, one of my favorite but not sure about her being represent My Little Pony, but she sure be represent for Bronies.
Flag
No love for the princesses.
Flag
Who's going to be the first pony to reach 10,000? Come on, Applejack fans! WE can still do this!
Flag
YES! Back on top. NLR is FAIL!
Flag
Rarity for the win!
Flag
Yeah..this is annoying. Everone should get one vote. Otherwise this poll will be determined by the few spammers and not the fans.
Flag
I like that we get multiple votes. I'm voting as much as I can, and I wouldn't call that spamming. It doesn't mean I'm not a fan. In fact, it kinda proves that I am a super-fan if I'm willing to vote all day long to ensure we get the right representative up there (seriously...Luna??!!)
Flag
But how is it right when you and the other few fans who votes numerous times get to decide who wins the poll? They more you guys vote the less voice most other fans have. It's unfair and takes away all the fun.
Flag
I couldn't agree more...
Flag
If that was the case then no one would be able to compete with Luna
Flag
Does that change the fact that people are spamming the poll with multiple votes? No.
Flag
you're not getting the point. being committed to voting doesn't make you a spammer...it makes you a super-fan! and the more ponies we have fighting for us, the better!
Flag
@AppleJaq @TheGuyWIthNoL - Balance has been added to the ponyverse.
Flag
@TheGuyWithNoL it does say in the post that you can vote as often as you want. I think it's fun, but that's my opinion...up till now. now, someone has written a script to game the system. That's such a loser, cowardly bad rep on our community. I don't mind losing to a bunch of dedicated fans, but losing to some lame-o geek with a cheap script is stupid.
Flag
But you are spamming votes for particular characters. How is the poll fair when many fans only have time to vote once or don't know they can vote multiple times,when some fans have all the time in the world it seems and votes numerous times for their favorites? Again, everyone should get one vote. Having the fewfans who spams votes out for certain characters takes away all the fun from voting.
Flag
Excellent point!
Flag
I think some RD fans are putting in multiple votes for her. She's gone up up by over 200 votes in the last few minutes since I last checked.
Flag
grrr....Tia is down again.
Flag
Celestia's a lost cause, put all your energy towards Applejack and she might actually have a chance for once.
Flag
That's dumb, and besides I just poured over 600 votes into her. I will not stop
Flag
For the Solar Empire!
Flag
C'mon defenders of the Solar Empire! We can't let NLR beat us on this one!
Flag
uh oh, it looks like they added Princess Luna. won't be too long before NLR shows up. :/
Flag
Woah - Derpy's coming along...ain't nopony gonna vote for this gal?
Flag
It's on @PonyUp ! ;)

Flag
umm...look at the poll, @AppleJaq :)
Flag
Hi Everypony! Who all is here from EquestriaDaily? Whoever has been helping Rainbow Dash get props...I thank you. :) Although, I keep throwing Derpy a vote now and again, too.
Flag
That would be me.You're welcome.So this morning I saw the poll on the EQD and when I saw Dashie loosing,I was devastated.Well,I couldn't just stand,so I started voting for RD.It took my 2 hours,but in the end I managed to get her to the top of the list.And THANK YOU for helping me :).
Flag
YOU ARE AWESOME! :D
Flag
AppleJaq here, y'all!
Flag
Someone must've spammed the box for Fluttershy...
Flag
Staff
Looks like Rarity is biting her heels
Flag
I don't like the idea of a "face of MLP," none the mane 6 should be that. The mane 6 are friends and only really their strongest when together! Sure each of them have their strengths and weaknesses, but EVERYPONY has that. No one pony is inherently better than anypony else. I say (If there is a way) add a 7th option, in which you vote for all of them together.
Flag
Staff
It's an interesting idea, though the idea behind this poll wasn't to say that one pony is better than the rest (obviously, since MLP is all about promoting friendship). Rather, we need to stick a welcoming face in the Community logo (that little circle thing that has Celestia in it at the moment), and felt that the fans should be given the power to pick a representative.
Flag
You mean... the circle that has Celestia and all of the mane six in it? Seems perfect to me...
Flag
so, suggest it and if your comment gets enough votes, they'll add it. At least that's what happened with Derpy. I was surprised somepony was actually reading these. I suspect we have a pony amongst us in CBS. //D
Flag
Somebody is really loving on Rarity
Flag
Its probabably /mlp/
Flag
Oh get over yourself. Not everything is a conspiracy from 4chan.
Flag
I vote Derpy hooves!
Flag
Staff
Your wish is my command. I have added Derpy Hooves to the poll....now get voting, so Derpy can catch up to the rest.
Flag
Staff
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Obviously, I'm voting for Rainbow Dash, because...duh.

Flag
Staff
I'll second that!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members