Look for 26 more episodes in 2015.
Story
Mar 04, 2014
Sadness
Not many ponies go on this site very often it seems
staff
sometimes i'm scared of the internet
Feb 11, 2014
TV's 8 Craziest Fanbases, Including Sherlock, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, and More
You know you're crazy. I know you're crazy. Let's just embrace it together.
staff
disney's agents of S.Y.N.E.R.G.Y.
Jan 18, 2014
News Briefs: Get Ready for a Better Thor–Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Crossover
Plus: HBO is cool with sharing passwords, New Girl is in legal trouble, and Justified adds an Oscar winner.
Story
Dec 25, 2013
Results
According to the poll i had put up yall think Princess Luna is the best princess
Story
Dec 14, 2013
Twilight's wings
No matter how many times I see it I still think Twilight's wings shouldn't be there. Does this happen to anybody else?
Story
Oct 25, 2013
My Little Pony: Polka is Magic

For no particular reason at all, a fan-made pony video featuring the polka antics of "Weird" Al Yankovic:

Read more
Story
Oct 23, 2013
My Little Pony: Season Four Details!

The Hub has released some details
of the upcoming season four premiere!

The fourth season begins with a revealing two-part premiere in which the newly crowned Princess Twilight must balance her new royal duties and her friendship with the other ponies. Amid preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration in Canterlot, Princesses Celestria and Luna go missing and the Everfree Forest is taking over Equestria. These unexpected turn of events sends Princess Twilight and her pony friends on a quest to discover a mysterious foe who threatens to destroy everything. It is all up to Princess Twilight and her friends to help save Equestria from being destroyed. As part of the journey, PrincessTwilight is given the chance to discover the secret behind the Elements of Harmony.
Princesses Celestria and Luna missing? A new foe? The Mane Six on a quest? Sounds awesome!

Season four premieres on Saturday, November 23rd at 10 ...Read more
Story
Oct 23, 2013
MLP Mash Up: Twilight Sparkle as the TriStar Logo
I mean, c'mon. "TwiSpar?!?" It's too perfect:

For comparison:

Read more
Story
Sep 17, 2013
My Little Pony and Drew MacIntyre's Toon Hat Trick
Drew MacIntyre, goalie for the Toronto Maple Leafs appears to be a brony!

Follow this Show
Members
Episode 17 Season 6
Dungeons and Discords
Airs
Episode 16 Season 6
The Times They Are a Changeling
Aired
Episode 15 Season 6
28 Pranks Later
Aired
Episode 14 Season 6
The Cart Before the Ponies
Aired
Episode 13 Season 6
Stranger Than Fan Fiction
Aired
Twilight Sparkle
Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Applejack, Rainbow Dash

A unicorn pony named Twilight Sparkle is a student of Equestria's ruler, Princess Celestia. Twilight Sparkle is instructed to take time away from her studies and go make some friends. She and her assistant, Spike, become friends with Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie. Together, they embark on many adventures in the town of Ponyville, all the while learning more about the magic of friendship.

moreless