My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on The HubIn Season

Create Your Own Character(s)

shengongwu3000

[1]Apr 13, 2012
    • level: 63

To make the show more interesting, let uscreate our own character(s). They can either be new ponies, dragons or other different types of creatures like griffons. Some can be hybrids or whatever you come up with.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jay2158

[2]Nov 26, 2012
    • level: 2
    even though i like rainbow dash they should create a pony thats very similar to her and have them compete against each other. it would be interesting.

TheNamelessOne

[3]Apr 21, 2013
    • level: 1

Man, I got one for ya. His name's Ace Spade. He was originally born in Las Vegas on January 1st, 1989 as a human. He was one of only a handful of ponies (other examples being Vinyl, Applejack, Dr. Whooves, etc.) who was able to transfer between earth and Equestria. (Another event in my headcanon fully opened this connection in December 2011.) His profession is as a rapper, being part of the MC/DJ duo the High Rollers with Vinyl. He's also in a relationship with the DJ. Ace is skilled at gambling, skateboarding, and writing.

He has a white coat, a spiky black mane and tail, and he's a unicorn. His hooves are black, his eyes are silver, and he has a spade for a cutie mark. As a human, he retains the spiky hair and silver eyes. He is 6'1", white, and wears a white T-shirt with a spade on it, baggy blue jeans, and white high-tops. I'd imagine him being voiced by Fred Durst.

Edited on 04/21/2013 5:46pm