My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on The HubIn Season

Equestria Girls Spin-Off?

gideonbernstein

[1]Feb 14, 2013
    • level: 43

There is a rumor of a spin-off where Princess Celestria sends the girls to Earth on a mission where they take the form of high school girls.

It was just considered a rumor at first, but it was backed up by a report in a trade magazine and an insider at the Hub.

Before you pony fans scream bloody murder, it is still in the rumor stage. Beisdes, it will be seperate from the show just as "All Grown Up" was seperate from the "Rugrats".

I still would like to please read your comments on the matter.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gideonbernstein

[2]Feb 21, 2013
    I would picture Twilight in the chess and math clubs. Rarity would be in the drama club, a cheerleader, and in the fashion club. Fluttershy would be in the meditation and nature clubs while Applejack and Rainbow Dash would be jocks. Pinkie Pie would join the pep sqaud too. As a cheerleader? No, as the mascot.

gideonbernstein

[3]Feb 25, 2013

I can see someone inviting Applejack to the prom. Applejasck: Sorry, but I ain't into that fancy hoofin'. Pinkie Pie: It's true. You might even say that she dances like a horse. (Applejack elbows her).

Edited on 04/26/2013 5:12pm

gideonbernstein

[4]Mar 11, 2013
    Now there is a rumor that Spike will go with them, but he will take the form of a puppy.

gideonbernstein

[5]Apr 26, 2013

They just announced the basicplot to the Equestria Girls spin-off. Princess Twilight and company head to Earth via magic mirror to retrieve her stolencrown.

I believe that the crown must contain some very powerful magic; otherwise, Twilight and company wouldn't go through that much hassle just to get it back.

I don't believe that it was any accident that the thief ended up on Earth. There must be something there that she wants. Something that will make the crown even more powerful.

I still think Trixie will be the villain. I believe that her remorse was nothing but an act.

The movie pilot will be in June.

Comments?

bluecatcinema

[6]May 5, 2013
    • level: 61
    I heard that it'll be just Twilight going through the mirror, and that she meets people in the new world who remind her of her friends.