My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on The HubIn Season

Most Emotional Scenes

taker65

[1]Dec 4, 2012
    • level: 54

For a kids show, MLP can really pull on your heartstrings. Here is a list of some of the most emotional scenes I have seen on this show.

SEASON ONE:

Friendship is Magic Part 2: When Celestia and Luna are reunited

Winter Wrap-Up: When Twilight runs away crying after Applejack yells at her

A Bird in the Hoof: When Fluttershy bursts into tears when Philomena's ashes fall into her hooves

Owls Well That Ends Well: When Spike gets all teary eyed and thinks that Twilight doesn't love him anymore

Party of One: When Pinkie's hair deflates

SEASON TWO:

Return of Harmony Part 2: When Twilight's tears form a broken heart

Sisterhooves Social: When Rarity sees Sweetie Belle's drawing

Secret of my Excess: When Spike is about to admit to Rarity that he has a crush on her, but she stops him and smiles at him

Baby Cakes: When the twins say Pinkie's name

The Last Roundup: When Big Mac starts crying and Fluttershy's line, "If you don't come back, we won't be able to fix the hole in our hearts"

The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000: When Applejack is about to leave

Putting Your Hoof Down: When Fluttershy makes Pinkie Pie and Rarity cry and she discovers that she is a 'monster'

Dragon Quest: Spike's line, "I wonder if dragons cry"

Hurricane Fluttershy: Fluttershy's big crying scene

Ponyville Confidential: When everyone in town shuns the CMC

A Canterlot Wedding Part 1: When everyone scolds Twilight after she accuses Cadance of being evil and the BBBFF reprise

SEASON THREE:

The Crystal Empire part 2: When Twilight is in her fear vision and Celestia is telling her that she failed, and after Spike sees his vision of Twilight sending him away and Twilight tells him that it will never happen

One Bad Apple: The line: Scootaloo: We are not babies. Sweetie Belle: Then why do I feel like crying. And when Sweetie Belle bursts into tears

Magic Duel: When Twilight's hoof and Spike's claw touch each other's in the dome

If you think I missed any, please reply back.

Edited on 12/04/2012 4:02pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pwn312

[2]Dec 12, 2012
    • level: 20
    I think you hit all of the ones I would have picked. I think the scene I found most emotional was Rarity covering Spike's mouth in "Secret of My Excess". Most of my favourite episodes in the series are the funny ones, but "Secret of My Excess" is one of my favourites chiefly because of how it induces the feels. I also love the bit near the end of that episode when Rarity notices Spike sitting on the bridge, feeling guilty about nearly killing everyone, and cheers him up.

cheese1994

[3]Dec 22, 2012
    • level: 19

More recently, the whole ending of Sleepless in Ponyville with Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo bonding and helping her to fly. That was touching.

taker65

[4]Dec 24, 2012
    • level: 54

I also thought the scene in "Wonderbolts Academy" when Rainbow Dash quits the academy was quite emotional too. Throughout the whole series, we've known that it has been Rainbow Dash's dream to become a Wonderbolt, and seeing her quit like that was quite shocking.